Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42034 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

I hope that in the near future such technologies will begin to be introduced everywhere and decontaminated networks will be introduced into our everyday life more actively.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

I hope that in the near future such technologies will begin to be introduced everywhere and decontaminated networks will be introduced into our everyday life more actively.

Why do you think that this is necessary? why do we constantly try to introduce something that is not fully understood and understood. These technologies are good only in theory, no one can guess what will happen in practice.
bitokman

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

Why do you think that this is necessary? why do we constantly try to introduce something that is not fully understood and understood. These technologies are good only in theory, no one can guess what will happen in practice.
And what is there to suppose. Such systems are transparent, without bureaucratic difficulties. Any user can track the transaction and make sure that everything went honest, it's fine.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

And what is there to suppose. Such systems are transparent, without bureaucratic difficulties. Any user can track the transaction and make sure that everything went honest, it's fine.

But suddenly such a method would be dangerous for personal data, what if a particular node of the system is susceptible to hacking and the entire network will fall? I'm afraid of this.
bitokman

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

But suddenly such a method would be dangerous for personal data, what if a particular node of the system is susceptible to hacking and the entire network will fall? I'm afraid of this.
In fact, such crypto-projects provide security at a high level. And I'm not talking about implementing such projects at once, naturally the transition should be gradual, I just hope that it will finally start.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

In fact, such crypto-projects provide security at a high level. And I'm not talking about implementing such projects at once, naturally the transition should be gradual, I just hope that it will finally start.

I agree that if you introduce such innovative technologies gradually, people will be able to control the safe operation of these systems and, in the event of problems, can make adjustments to the operation of such systems in time.
bitokman

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

I agree that if you introduce such innovative technologies gradually, people will be able to control the safe operation of these systems and, in the event of problems, can make adjustments to the operation of such systems in time.
Exactly, but you need to start at least to gradually become a reality. And I think this project is exactly what will move this market from a dead end and point it in the right direction.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
guarino

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
But nevertheless, I am am excited with various subtleties. For example, how will conflict situations be resolved between insurance companies? How will it look in court?
12coins

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

But nevertheless, I am am excited with various subtleties. For example, how will conflict situations be resolved between insurance companies? How will it look in court?

It seems to me the idea of this is to automate and avoid the situations, do not you? After all, this is the meaning of the platform.
guarino

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

It seems to me the idea of this is to automate and avoid the situations, do not you? After all, this is the meaning of the platform.
Well, maybe you're right, it really is. I hope that the project will really simplify many processes and make it convenient to use many services.
plamzi

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

SINS really?!?!?! I feel like you should have thought of a different ticker. Even if you guys do end up delivering what you plan I don't see people wanting to buy up sins...

Are you worried that religious folks don't like to make money? Don't be Smiley
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

I want to start taking part in the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about
kk777

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

I want to start taking part in the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about

On the main page of the project you could see the information, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

On the main page of the project you could see the information, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?
kk777

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?

According to information from the developers, the project will begin work on October 31. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

According to information from the developers, the project will begin work on October 31. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.

Thanks for the information, I was ready for something like this that I will have to wait, I am ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.
kk777

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:01:40 AM

Thanks for the information, I was ready for something like this that I will have to wait, I am ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

True, the more often you go to the official website, the more information you can receive constantly.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: