Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42034 times)
shuaiqing

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

This platform has many advantages and advantages. I especially want to note the fact that I can manage my set of services at any time regardless of time.

Such functionality is possible only if you ensure uninterrupted round-the-clock work of employees of insurance companies, right? This will require fairly large funds and a complex organization of work.
Well, if we are talking about classic insurance companies, then it turns out yes, exactly, but in this case it works completely differently. As it is implemented on the blockchain technology and works through smart contracts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
appotus

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

This platform has many advantages and advantages. I especially want to note the fact that I can manage my set of services at any time regardless of time.

Such functionality is possible only if you ensure uninterrupted round-the-clock work of employees of insurance companies, right? This will require fairly large funds and a complex organization of work.
Well, if we are talking about classic insurance companies, then it turns out yes, exactly, but in this case it works completely differently. As it is implemented on the blockchain technology and works through smart contracts.

That is, I will have some kind of application that will allow me to manage it at any time? I understand everything correctly, right?
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

That is, I will have some kind of application that will allow me to manage it at any time? I understand everything correctly, right?
That is, you can control this convenient way at any time. And all changes will immediately take effect and it will be a smart contract.
bitevip

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:21:49 PM

I really fear that such a sharp transition from the classical system of insurance companies to a new format will be quite sharp and not so effective.

Well, personally, I am ready to argue with that, because you are mistaken. Modern technology makes the work comfortable and comfortable for both the client and the service provider.
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

I really fear that such a sharp transition from the classical system of insurance companies to a new format will be quite sharp and not so effective.

Well, personally, I am ready to argue with that, because you are mistaken. Modern technology makes the work comfortable and comfortable for both the client and the service provider.

But you don’t take into account the specifics of this project, it’s not just a store. This is a service that provides insurance services to users, this is much more specific and complex.
bitevip

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:30:32 PM

But you don’t take into account the specifics of this project, it’s not just a store. This is a service that provides insurance services to users, this is much more specific and complex.
That is what I am talking about. This is an aggregator of insurance companies that will be partners of the project. But I do not think that everyone is ready for such a partnership.
goldie

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:44:18 PM

Yes, in many ways it is, but we do not take into account that. that insurance companies work not only with clients, they work with many legal entities, which is actually a factor that the developers of this project show as negative.
keva

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

Yes, in many ways it is, but we do not take into account that. that insurance companies work not only with clients, they work with many legal entities, which is actually a factor that the developers of this project show as negative.
What kind of legal entities are you talking about? The aim of the project is to get rid of a lot of bureaucratic stages that now cause difficulties and inconvenience to users.
goldie

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

What kind of legal entities are you talking about? The aim of the project is to get rid of a lot of bureaucratic stages that now cause difficulties and inconvenience to users.

That's right, but I believe that it will not be possible to overcome absolutely all bureaucratic difficulties. Especially when it comes to robota insurance company. where a huge role is played by many different agreements between companies.
doggie

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:53:09 PM

Hello, guys! iI stumbled on safeinsurance not so long time ago and want to know more about this project and this idea, would be very glad if someone will explain me more about the most prominent features of the project
keva

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

That's right, but I believe that it will not be possible to overcome absolutely all bureaucratic difficulties. Especially when it comes to robota insurance company. where a huge role is played by many different agreements between companies.
But after all, it is precisely for this reason that smart contracts and a blockchain platform exist in order to eliminate the many stages of coordination and automate it.
goldie

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

But after all, it is precisely for this reason that smart contracts and a blockchain platform exist in order to eliminate the many stages of coordination and automate it.

But if the insured event entails litigation with another company that does not work within the framework of this blockchain aggregator and their work is not compatible with this smart contract?
keva

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:12:39 PM

But if the insured event entails litigation with another company that does not work within the framework of this blockchain aggregator and their work is not compatible with this smart contract?
Well, I am not part of the team of this project, so I can not answer you this question. Most likely this is somehow solved, I guess.
goldie

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

Try to study the white paper in more detail, I think there are answers to such questions, or you can personally contact the team that is working on this project to find out this information.
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

I see that now many projects are working on the principle of master nodes. Why is this just a new trend in the industry, or what exactly?
tefewvs

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:42:12 PM

I see that now many projects are working on the principle of master nodes. Why is this just a new trend in the industry, or what exactly?

I think there is no trend here, just for many it is a convenient way to realize your ideas and provide the maximum amount of benefits both for yourself and for your users.
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

I think there is no trend here, just for many it is a convenient way to realize your ideas and provide the maximum amount of benefits both for yourself and for your users.
And what opportunities it will provide for many users who want to participate in this project, why should I be interested in it, for example?
tefewvs

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:20:17 PM

And what opportunities it will provide for many users who want to participate in this project, why should I be interested in it, for example?

Well, because it provides an opportunity to earn coins, if you own a master node, you can make a profit. This is a direct benefit to users.
nof21

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:47:17 PM

Hello, guys! iI stumbled on safeinsurance not so long time ago and want to know more about this project and this idea, would be very glad if someone will explain me more about the most prominent features of the project
Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance marketplace bringing equitable price discovery and global access to insurance policy shoppers worldwide. SafeInsure puts consumer power back in your hands with an honest, accountable, and democratic insurance marketplace on the blockchain
doggie

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance marketplace bringing equitable price discovery and global access to insurance policy shoppers worldwide. SafeInsure puts consumer power back in your hands with an honest, accountable, and democratic insurance marketplace on the blockchain
This thing sounds very interesting,but there should be something else, i think so...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: