Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP: The Only Limit Is Our Imagination  (Read 126 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:14:08 AM

Blog Location: https://xrpcommunity.blog/the-only-limit-is-our-imagination/

The Internet of Value now has the tools, solutions, and the people to transform the world; the only limit is our collective imagination! 

In this latest blog, I talk about how progress is accelerating for the companies that use XRP & its associated micropayments capabilities, as well as ILP and Codius.

Ripple just signed NCB & I provide my take on why they chose to publicly announce this new customer addition to RippleNet.  Cory Johnson is interviewed at the Milken Institute Asia Summit, and CNBC quotes Sagar Sarbhai from Ripple on xRapid's production rollout. 

A new WordPress plugin for Coil has now been created. 

To top off the last few days, a new version of XRP was just released, and it includes an exciting new amendment. 

Hope you enjoy the read & please leave any feedback below! 

Sincerely & Thank You,

Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/1042003768789925889

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

People have grown very strongly in the last 24 hours. I still don't understand who bought 90 cents. After all, it was obvious that he would go to the correction after such a growth

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

Ripple is a centralized shitcoin designed by the bankers to infiltrate the crypto space. I'm not a fan of it ans will never be. I don't care the gains gotten from it either.

People have grown very strongly in the last 24 hours. I still don't understand who bought 90 cents. After all, it was obvious that he would go to the correction after such a growth

People are always going to buy the top expecting it to continue flying, remember its ATH is about $3 if my memory serves me right. Don't forget people bought BTC at $20k thinking it was going to continue to rise in price.
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

Ripple is a centralized shitcoin designed by the bankers to infiltrate the crypto space. I'm not a fan of it ans will never be. I don't care the gains gotten from it either.

People are always going to buy the top expecting it to continue flying, remember its ATH is about $3 if my memory serves me right. Don't forget people bought BTC at $20k thinking it was going to continue to rise in price.

Good Lord, I thought we'd killed that misinformation.  So are you blindly repeating what somebody (who you incorrectly regarded as trustworthy) told you?  The truth is easily available for you - and others interested in actual facts instead of slogans - to access:
https://fudbingo.com/

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

Good Lord, I thought we'd killed that misinformation.  So are you blindly repeating what somebody (who you incorrectly regarded as trustworthy) told you?  The truth is easily available for you - and others interested in actual facts instead of slogans - to access:

centralised dirt not to be compared to decentralised trustless crypto projects.

/thread.

Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

I think Ripple will get some kind of support if it will rise above $1, what probably will happen in the next wave. Before that, we will see the correction for the next days.
neocryptrix

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:06:09 PM

In my opinion Ripple is and always will be the first ALT coin people think of. Last year's meteoric rise placed XRP/Ripple into the cultural lexicon. Crypto enthusiasts hate it because they see it asa threat to centralization. I see it as a tool that will be used by the banks to move fiat on a crypto ledger. When people realize that does nothing to threaten the crypto market we will see another rise in XRP.

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:19:20 PM

I think Ripple can develop well and so fast, but many think of the negative so that Ripple is a threat.
I still believe in bitcoin and have good value, for Ripple it must struggle to stay good without seeing those who hate it. Ignore the scorn of people who don't like it and keep on developing.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

Good Lord, I thought we'd killed that misinformation.  So are you blindly repeating what somebody (who you incorrectly regarded as trustworthy) told you?  The truth is easily available for you - and others interested in actual facts instead of slogans - to access:

XRP fanboys in strong full pushing force these days.

The very first 'FUD' which the site you linked tries to debunk is XRP's centralisation. The argument was lame (as usual) citing that it is based on a 'distributed' open ledger; BAM decentralised. However, it doesn't state that Ripple Labs (XRP creators) owns both the Ripple network (which XRP depends on) and 60+% of all XRP, besides they are working hand–in–hand with banks to implement Ripple network to improve their financial infrastructure—in other words, it is a project aimed directly against what cryptocurrencies are trying to achieve.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████