Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!!  (Read 2686 times)
pelumi20 (OP)

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:54:46 PM
Merited by vigmar (1), edundayo (1)

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:14:09 PM

It's not impossible if blockchain technology will become more popular in the future, maybe not many people understand what blockchain is now. But I am sure that along with the times and technologies that cannot be prevented, especially digital technology. Blockchain will be very fast and wide. with a safer, transparent and efficient process. Blockchain is revolutionary. That in my opinion. Please correct and resolve if my opinion is wrong. thanks.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

I think developers have to start working on mass adoption of their coins, once they have done that, everything will be much easier. Now the problem is that maybe a 10% know or heard about bitcoin at least once, but probably less than 1% is active in the crypto community learning about it and maybe investing in some cryptocurrency.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

It's speculation market and it's different with it. So many people are playing on this market remember a lot of people are saying the same thing that crypto is another bubble that could burst anytime.
It will not work to tell others about that consider when the market has been falling and they were actually loosing their value.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

I agree that we are still very early in the game.  I'm quite surprised at how many forum members seem to be easily rattled when the manipulators play their games with the market.  Most of the projects out right now are absolute garbage with no hope but if out of every 500 projects one sticks we will have a massive blockchain industry. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

I think developers have to start working on mass adoption of their coins, once they have done that, everything will be much easier. Now the problem is that maybe a 10% know or heard about bitcoin at least once, but probably less than 1% is active in the crypto community learning about it and maybe investing in some cryptocurrency.
Actually, that number is higher than you think. Check out this infographic, where about 10% of people have invested:
https://www.statista.com/chart/15137/how-many-consumers-own-cryptocurrency/
I think a ton of people heard about crypto, but we're entering a new investment phase for smaller people with this price drop which makes a lot of sense. Blockchain will live on whether or not bitcoin rises again in price.
BitcoJ

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

Yes, it is true. No need to go into a panic state. It takes away power and power. And then you can not fully, successfully work on the crypto-currency market. Therefore, always try not to get out of a persistent moral state.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

I think the blockchain technology is different from Internet, Internet emerged from the supper power country which we can say is governing every system in different industries,  for blockchain it is a technology which may owned by any country or any independent organization.
The problem is with reaction of governments to cryptocurrencies ,they are still confused and skeptical how to deal with it without destroying the current financial systems.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

Actually, that number is higher than you think. Check out this infographic, where about 10% of people have invested:
https://www.statista.com/chart/15137/how-many-consumers-own-cryptocurrency/
I think a ton of people heard about crypto, but we're entering a new investment phase for smaller people with this price drop which makes a lot of sense. Blockchain will live on whether or not bitcoin rises again in price.
Yes, the blockchain will be used everywhere. This is beyond doubt. We all know that most of cryptocurrency will eventually die, others will take their place. But what will happen with the crypto currency, how will these evolve?

cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:50:03 PM
Merited by MainIbem (1)

Yes It's quite true that,the blockchain technology is one of the greatest innovative technologies that come to revolutionized the global financial world, according to John Mcafee, one of the security guru's in the cryptocurrency space, the blockchain technology is like a paradox box that has been opened which cannot be closed again, it has really come to stay. Thanks
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

The only difference from then and now is how fast the information goes all over the place thanks to the internet and due to that the blockchain already made innovations much faster than what the internet has done in the past, with that the blockchain can reach to new heights because it is still in the early stages and most of the projects in it have yet to fulfill their intended goal.
saint647

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

There is obviously no major reason to panic but with the way things change in the crypto world there is no telling for sure what will happen tomorrow.
morrongiello

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

Over time, I'm sure technology will be accepted in every country, but each country will certainly differ in terms of cryptocurrency rules
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

Panic is not the best thing because it prevents people from thinking wisely, i prefer staying calm even now when the market is not stable. to my mind, it is better to weigh all pros and cons of any decision
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

Blockchain technology is one of the most significant development in the modern period, in the internet period. Blockchain can revolutonize major processes in today's complex world. Wait until this technology boom beyond our eyes.

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

I fully agree. Everything needs its time. Without these technologies, we can not do in the future. Technology can bring changes to other areas. Among them are management of real estate, sea freight, etc. The main thing is to develop in this direction correctly ...
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

Panic has no place in this community.
People should know that first and overcome the fear before holding a token.
Newcomers mostly have weak hands and fear in their mind.
they should study crypto more before jumping into trading or holding.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

blockchain looks promising in the future. many goverments try to learn it
i think it's very possible if the future, blockchain will be mass adoption
forestgunman

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

Yes, I also trust the blockchain technology, there is nothing to worry about! We only need to give the public more time to accept the technology.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

Like your title connect with prize of crypto where description about the technology. Most of the people interested in prize over to the technology behind it. Even Blockchain technology really that much useful or it's just hype of technology. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: