Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!!  (Read 2686 times)
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:47:41 PM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?
Yes, this is our duty, how do we disseminate information about the use of Blockchain Technology to the public. Not only to seek profit in cryptocurrency but explain the benefits of this new technology in the future
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

I agree with you about adoption of cryptocurrency - it is really in a very low level. Most of people could not use blockchain because of its complexity in comparison with traditional banking.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

In my opinion, the people who panicked with the emergence of blockchain technology were when those who could not take advantage or benefit, after advanced technology for the future expanded rapidly called BLOCKCHAIN.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

I think the Blockhain technology is very useful for everyone, especially in the industry that can be developed and easily known because most people use the internet. I personally was greatly helped to participate in the ICO and CRYPTO project where I traded in altcoins which had a great chance of earning money, but it was not that easy because there were many losses. market-based or a project.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:12:43 PM

the blockchain technology is like a paradox box that has been opened which cannot be closed again, it has really come to stay. Thanks

This is so deep yet meaningful and undoubtedly true as it won't die easily thus it will grow beyond from what we imagine. It's true that we're still on early stage of adopting and many aren't convince on how it can be such a big impact in the community, hopefully those who think that won't be left out when blockchain had boom and innovate. I guess they need more realistic proof.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

I think the Blockhain technology is very useful for everyone, especially in the industry that can be developed and easily known because most people use the internet. I personally was greatly helped to participate in the ICO and CRYPTO project where I traded in altcoins which had a great chance of earning money, but it was not that easy because there were many losses. market-based or a project.
It just need to be used by some well known companies to be able to adopt it by many, many startups uses it but somehow many didnt get influenced by blockchain since some still didnt believe and sees bugs on uses it, but soon everything will be fix and many will acquire the idea and benefits of blockchain.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

I agree that blockchain technology is still at the stage of development and therefore the fact that now the market is so volatile and it is so explainable, but it is not necessary to compare blockchain technology with the Internet.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

to work on customs as applying use with distinct on possession with technical skills and strategy to gains of returns with chance as complying of tasks with request of completion.
to spares with extensive as far as occupying use with customs of utilization to gains with spares on expends to collects with the higher shifts of level of compliance.

mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

It seems to me that the future of blockchain is just beginning. Now the author correctly said that now many are trying to cooperate with blockchain. And now probably everyone understands that the TV and the Internet did not immediately develop. The Internet took 20 years to be used by everyone.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

I think the comparisons between the Internet and the blockchain are completely spot on, the Internet has existed for longer than many people think and it wasn't until decades later when it became popular, and the same is going to happen with cryptocurrencies the only difference is that I think the process is going to be even faster now and this is going to be thanks to the Internet and how the news about this new technology spread a lot faster than before.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

I think people are so used to a bear market that the idea of it going up feels near impossible. If it does, then they think it will probably just dump even further.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

Actually, that number is higher than you think. Check out this infographic, where about 10% of people have invested:
https://www.statista.com/chart/15137/how-many-consumers-own-cryptocurrency/
I think a ton of people heard about crypto, but we're entering a new investment phase for smaller people with this price drop which makes a lot of sense. Blockchain will live on whether or not bitcoin rises again in price.
Yes, the blockchain will be used everywhere. This is beyond doubt. We all know that most of cryptocurrency will eventually die, others will take their place. But what will happen with the crypto currency, how will these evolve?

existing crypto will die, some tech genius will come out with new tech beyond blockchain. every sector will use this tech. whole government is failing and next tech giant will bail out the government subsequently controlling them.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:05:43 AM

This is very correct. do not panic ahead of time. This will not lead you to success, I guarantee. Because I was convinced on my personal experience. That the panic state only takes our strength.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

This is confidence driven as it gives courage for long term investment, Certainly crypto will be bigger in some years and even decades to come but that doesn't imply one shouldn't be cautious for short to medium term goals. The major confidence about crypto is that it is largely decentralized and therefore owes no institution any duty

5hoop5

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

I also think this is superfluous. Panic is not a good quality. And it has not yet brought success and clever solutions to anyone. It only hinders everything. So do not panic. And it is better to think soberly and make decisions.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

im agree with you , we just need to be patient until everyone knows blockchain and every country accepts and applies it in various thing.
all we can do for now is just patient and keep support .

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

I think the comparisons between the Internet and the blockchain are completely spot on, the Internet has existed for longer than many people think and it wasn't until decades later when it became popular, and the same is going to happen with cryptocurrencies the only difference is that I think the process is going to be even faster now and this is going to be thanks to the Internet and how the news about this new technology spread a lot faster than before.
Internet doesn't need blockchainb but blockchain needs internet to create a connection. Crypto currency already exist to replace the traditional economic system and that was obviously true consider about the fact that crypto is focusing to develop the future payment system and peer 2 peer deistributed ledger system.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

you're right, I think mass use for blockchain and crypto is just waiting for the right time and one day it will happen. now it is a process to achieve it, there are many problems and obstacles that occur now, but that is the step towards success.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

im agree with you , we just need to be patient until everyone knows blockchain and every country accepts and applies it in various thing.
all we can do for now is just patient and keep support .
I have learned that crypto currency is always volatile because the fact that no other party controlling it and the supply and demand truely affecting market price so we should have to anticipate that not all the time the market is green and that's the truth so never be panic as it only push to made a bad decision to fully lose all your asset, wait the phase change to better.

Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

The technology is truly gorgeous. She will work in many spheres of public life for 5-10 years. Another question is, will the world need crypto currency? We can answer it in a few years, when the market is finally formed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: