Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!!  (Read 2699 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

I would agree that there is no reason to panic. We all know that crypto is volatile, and that there are downs as well as ups.
Long-term the outlook still looks good. Crypto still offers hugely beneficial solutions to real-world problems. And the fears of any country 'banning' blockchain are still baseless, as any country that does so will put itself at a competitive disadvantage.
And short-term there is no reason to panic either. Prices seem to be stabilising around (or slightly below) the current level. Bitcoin in particular seems to have a really solid resistance point.

Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

This digital market not controlling from any end it's only depends on the demand and supply thats why it's ups and down so that's why experts are very positive and they recommend to do wait and hold without panic and pressurised.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
manuelgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

If blockchain technology is similar to the Internet, it has another 15 years to develop. After that, 60 percent of people will have cryptocurrencies. That's cool. This means that we are witnessing a historic moment.

Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:04:39 AM

Do not believe in the real changes of cryptomarket because they are just small effects of the constant coins and BTC's relative stability during the last time.
staravoitov

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

a perfect comparison. people always treat with great care and misunderstanding of everything new and not understandable for their understanding. I think the future is for the future, and it already makes certain moments easier and more convenient. but such innovations need time that everyone would accept and become a commonplace

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
John Trevor

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:11:36 AM

Hey, so I think we that eventually blockchain will have mass adoption at some point. Already there are firms which are experimenting with blockchain in various industries such as healthcare, retail, security and gaming, among others. So yes, there is scope for the future. Otherwise why would more and more people will be attracted to it everyday?
BitRewardsTeam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

Great technology which can improve payments and the whole financial system.
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

And who is panicking? I believe that panic is good. The space will be cleared more quickly and the price will start to grow. Understand! If no one will sell, everything will be very expensive. This will be a big surprise for the world elite.  Grin

Present it. On TV, they shout about the crisis. But no one sells anything, and then they live and do not panic. What should the world government do? How to make money if there is no cheap stock? But do not worry. While this can only dream of.

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

I think blockchain technology can't die because they always develop it and prove to be very useful. I observe that more and more people are getting to know the blockchain technology and that is proof that the technology is interesting and widely promoted, so I think that the technology will be bigger and will be used by everyone.
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

Panic as emotion distorts your clear view on trends that are very important because of their ability to predict the future changes of coins so avoid this felling as you can.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:39:10 AM

I agree with the subject where people should not panic in the current situation for btc and alts as this are just temporary in the crypto market. Fluctuations will soon decline and will give way for an uptrend market for cryptos after this major correction. More importantly, don't let your emotions lead in your decision making where you should analyze carefully prior to make your final decision.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:43:38 AM

I don't understand why someone has to panic when the blockchain will become a more accurate and efficient future technology. Those who panic should feel happy, because blockchain technology is revolutionary for all of us.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

you says there is no need to panic? why? of you ask me i will say that yes because market dumping is unstoppable it can't sustain to grow up again.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?

in my opinion blockchain technology is a technology that will continue to be developed. and in the future all things will be integrated with this technology. no one can resist blockchain development even though the government. later blockchain will be like the internet, which is needed by everyone. and in my opinion there are now many platforms - platforms that start to connect with Blockchain such as finance, banks, entertainment, insurance, even transportation are also connected to blockchain.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

Blockchain technology is a different story from internet as cryto is full of speculation rather than mass adoption and the price of crypto is too volatile due to the influence of the whales. Yeah it's true this is still too early to make a stable investment and still lot of rooms for improvement. I'm hoping that holders of bitcoin will spread all over the world as this will not be a reason of price manipulation.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

It seems to me that many people are not yet ready to accept blockchain technology as such, namely cryptocurrencies and their volatility and exposure to hacker attacks and wallet hacks.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

If blockchain technology is similar to the Internet, it has another 15 years to develop. After that, 60 percent of people will have cryptocurrencies. That's cool. This means that we are witnessing a historic moment.

You are right we are very much lucky to see all these stuffs never thought about this digital currency and how it is useful for us. As money is always a concern for public this technology is unique but it will take sometime to reach its destination. Invest when the value is low and sell when the value is increasing and earn more money. Life has challenges have faith.
nfransisca

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

yes i agree with you. the blockchain still has a long future and someday will be needs like internet. so don't panic with this situation.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

IMO, I see a new way to make other investors and traders feel panic is creating thread tell them to not panic. LOL. It seem the same as merittalk. LOL. I think traders and investors are smart enough to know what they should do at this terrible time so they no need anyone tell them what they should do at this time Wink

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Asadali569

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

I think the theory; blockchain will live on just like any other innovation for example internet. However for the mass adoption there needs to a demand from every second person even if not every single person. Just like how internet works. One of the important factors is the internet of our youth. Just like internet, a lot of blockchain innovation have and will occur where the product is demanded by youth as the audience.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: