Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!!  (Read 2686 times)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:37:18 PM

That's what I have been hearing ever since the market touched its ATH.
So you're telling me that even if market fell down by 60%, there isn't anything to be scared about? Exchanges like zebpay have shut and you're saying not to panic?

OK, start to panic but what will change if you do it? If everybody begins to sell their tokens now, the market will go on falling lower and lower. The best strategy is to monitor the situation and wait when the bull run starts.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:40:02 PM

do not panic. You still have some money left in crypto. Panic just when you lose it all.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

You need to believe and hope for the successful advancement of blockchain technology. In the coming months, I believe that laws will be approved in most countries that will contribute to the proliferation of blockchain technology. A crypto will enter every home.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

I think that if there was no panic, no one would sell bitcoin and everyone would be sure that everything will be good and it will soon grow. If people sell bitcoin, it means they are afraid of losing even more because the price may drop even more.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

For me now, too, the panic is too late, because the capital now retreated to only 50% of the capital spent, so I think the continued hold would be one of the good measures. the most we should do now.

viperzero

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:27:47 AM

I also think that you should not panic now and think that the cryptocurrency market has died. This is a new technology that still needs time to interest the society.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:55:28 AM

That's what I have been hearing ever since the market touched its ATH.
So you're telling me that even if market fell down by 60%, there isn't anything to be scared about? Exchanges like zebpay have shut and you're saying not to panic?

OK, start to panic but what will change if you do it? If everybody begins to sell their tokens now, the market will go on falling lower and lower. The best strategy is to monitor the situation and wait when the bull run starts.

I completely agree with you mate this is how people lose trust and get scared when the value is down and they wanted to sell the coins atleast to make some money for loss. Yes we need to react according to the market situation patience and time are key roles here. I am still holding coins and waiting for my day for a good return. People who trusted in cryptocurrency are millionaires today. Lets have faith in this.

Am I spamming? Report me!
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

In my perspective, when ever we done something in a panic condition, what result is just regret. During that panic time, there is no way we could ever think clearly, and what came out is the last think that we worried so much.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:36:04 PM

I completely agree with you. When there is something new, it always scares people. But it is necessary to know it better and it does not seem than that strange. It takes time for everyone to get used to something new. Now many are afraid of crypto, but I believe that in time it will be as necessary for us as the Internet.
While I agree that people in general are afraid of something new, at the same time I really think that there a lot of people that should fear cryptocurrencies, banks and governments have taken advantage of the people for a very long time and for the first time it has appeared a currency that is independent from them and that they cannot destroy, so bitcoin is a huge threat to all of those people that benefit from the current system by using their influence to benefit from the people.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

Yes sure, we don't need to panic.
This market down is normal and next time will bounce again into top.
So just wait and hold until everything is comeback to normal again.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

There are still not too many people who know and understand the blockchain and its functions. It all requires the process of time and the development of existing technology. Sooner or later the Blockchain will be adopted by many users or systems.
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:00:16 PM

Just sit back, have a beer and chill
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:03:03 PM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?

Yes I agree! But the funny thing is your title is "There is no need to panic!!!!!" But it looks like you are panicking! Be calm!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

Blockchain can be a good use in the future. Like a tool that keeps your data liquidated and cannot be tampered. It is a good way to be free from those users that are manipulating data transaction.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Amaliy Mordvinova

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

Yes, I have been talking about this for a long time. One of the golden rules of the crypto currency world is to have patience. The blockchain technology needs patience, so do not panic
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:11:04 PM

I completely agree with you. When there is something new, it always scares people. But it is necessary to know it better and it does not seem than that strange. It takes time for everyone to get used to something new. Now many are afraid of crypto, but I believe that in time it will be as necessary for us as the Internet.
I do not think there are many people that are afraid of cryptocurrencies, the ones that are afraid are the banks and governments because they are the ones that are going to suffer the most if cryptocurrencies are adopted globally by billions of people, what I think is happening right now is that people do not really see any need to use cryptocurrencies because they do not need them but eventually they are going to see the need to adopt cryptocurrencies, and when they do the rate of adoption is going to skyrocket.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:28:09 PM

if you want to hear opinions about blockchain technology from participants in this forum, I personally feel blockchain technology is a good technology and very much beneficial if applied in banks, especially state banks. this is my opinion about blockchain technology in general. I might have different opinions with other participants.
this topic is good. I like.
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:35:16 PM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?

Exactly i am thinking same like you. I really like your example about internet. Yes firstly always people dont try to accept new technologies. But after some time they realised that they have to accept that technology in their lives. So blockchain is really similar like internet. And i am sure we will see huge adoption in future for blockchain technologies and crypto currencies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

Everybody is panicking when others selling like a fool of senselessness. Bitcoin dropped from 20k to 6k only because people were greedy not because Bitcoin is mistake in a technology world.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

I know that crypto currency is our future. And the main thing about blockkhain technology is to use many projects for implementation, and I believe in its perspective. Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: