Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!!  (Read 2683 times)
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?

The world is a very big place and the economic engine running it takes a lot of time to process through a cycle.  Changes can take a very long time to ripple through the system to where you can finally see the changes manifesting in your life.

The switch over to crypto as money will likely take 20 to 30 years from now and even then there will likely be a form of fiat running in parallel with crypto for all that time and longer.

As is the case with most things in life, 30% of the people will be ready for this (us crypto enthusiasts,) 40% will accept it once they see everyone else doing it and the learning curve of adoption is shortened, and then of course, there will always be 30% of the people who will be the last to 'get it', and they will only 'get it' reluctantly; and, that includes most people who are currently fiat wealthy.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

Blockchain is internet 2.0. blockchain is a very revolutionary topic that will change the relationship in the world, not only people but also companies. In addition, the level of trust will increase! Blockchain is our future and by the way present!
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

People will panic every time when the price of Bitcoin begins to fall sharply. I think this is a normal human reaction to such market movements.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:33:12 PM

I agree with your opinion, blockchain technology is at the early stage of development at the moment. I am sure it will be widely used in the future as it has a huge usage variety in different areas of everyday life.
iceblasto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

we don't need to panic because the market from the past is unstable because panic only makes us unable to think clearly. but sometimes there are coins that can make us panic because coins don't have good potential and that is natural for me. if you hold a coin that still has a team that continues to work for what panic because I'm sure if Bitcoin goes up there will be lots of coins going up.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:44:02 PM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

A lot of people on the internet say that blockchain is comparable to the internet state in the early ninetees. I am not 100% sure about this though. There are a lot of technologies that were born and showed a lot of promises, and one could say they were comparable to the internet but guess what. It is not sure that those technology will show the same growth as the internet. We cannot say if blockchain technology will be as big as the internet itself can we?

mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

We should not be scared of anything, and it is developing in the early stages so if anything doesn't worry because it is trying to overcome everything to be able to improve ourselves and accepted by everyone. Let's try to help Blockchain develop as this allows Cryptocurrency grow.
maris.sun

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:47:37 PM

I think blockchain will be better then visa and other pay metod in the near future
Miscellaneous40

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

A lot of people on the internet say that blockchain is comparable to the internet state in the early ninetees. I am not 100% sure about this though. There are a lot of technologies that were born and showed a lot of promises, and one could say they were comparable to the internet but guess what. It is not sure that those technology will show the same growth as the internet. We cannot say if blockchain technology will be as big as the internet itself can we?

But the issue is people use the internet. Right now only investors are really using blockchain technology. A mass adoption phase needs to occur, which will be hard. The average person isn't smart enough to understand how all of this works. It will have to be easy to use and mindless like a credit card.
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

I agree with your opinion, blockchain technology is at the early stage of development at the moment. I am sure it will be widely used in the future as it has a huge usage variety in different areas of everyday life.
yes in my opinion too, with the existence of blockhain technology that is owned by Crypto will expand throughout the world, for now many state governments that still cannot legalize crypto for reasons may not be ready. we live in a modern age where technology almost dominates the world as well as crypto with many supporting features users make transactions and trades easily and safely.
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

I completely agree with you. Blockchain technology is a progress in the technological industry. Progress cannot be stopped.
Sooner or later, blockchain technology will find its application all over the world.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:51:07 AM

the blockchain is a technology that will continue to evolve and be accepted in all industry. This is the way out of the problem to Transact from various parties. security of information and security will be the thing that makes blockchain continues to be an option. with the blockchain then this will be a way for crypto to continue to be widespread.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:03:26 AM

That is right, there is no need to panic for now, because blockchain development is still early, still many years to go in order to get a fully mass adoption. Until then, that is the time for a perfect opportunity.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
PH-
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:40:39 AM

I would like to think that we are only just at the beginning stage of what we have ahead of us, and it has been a good start  Embarrassed
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:42:49 AM

I completely agree with you. Blockchain technology is a progress in the technological industry. Progress cannot be stopped.
Sooner or later, blockchain technology will find its application all over the world.
right, i also believe that.
with the increasing number of Blockchain technology developments, i think that in the future crypto will be increasingly in demand and the price will grow more green than at present.

i will be happy to wait for that good thing to happen.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:57:02 AM

Right now the market was at in the low prices but with this situition there is no need to panic because this is how the market it goes it will be ups and down, the key of our success is with in ourselves we have to be more patience to get more profit.
Xcode7

Activity: 1106
Merit: 412

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:21:45 AM

Right now the market was at in the low prices but with this situition there is no need to panic because this is how the market it goes it will be ups and down, the key of our success is with in ourselves we have to be more patience to get more profit.
I thought panic was due to human nature even though there were already many people talking but there would always be people who panicked at the dump price. be a smart investor even though currently the price of crypto is dumped and is far from the price of last year just be patient maybe this correction takes enough time

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:27:26 AM

I very agree with your opinion, blockchain technology is very important for future of transaction. The Banks are slow on the money transfer and very expensive. That's why blockchain will grow many people to make better future, i suggest you to invest your money on Cryptocurrency.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:49:18 AM

There is nothing to be worried about. Don't panic, and just wait for the right time.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:51:44 AM

Panic usually cause a lot of things, in the past, it has caused me a lot, Now I have come to realise that to panic sell is to loose your investment. Instead hold and see the end of the tunnel with a bright light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: