Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!!  (Read 2686 times)
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?

The world is a very big place and the economic engine running it takes a lot of time to process through a cycle.  Changes can take a very long time to ripple through the system to where you can finally see the changes manifesting in your life.

The switch over to crypto as money will likely take 20 to 30 years from now and even then there will likely be a form of fiat running in parallel with crypto for all that time and longer.

As is the case with most things in life, 30% of the people will be ready for this (us crypto enthusiasts,) 40% will accept it once they see everyone else doing it and the learning curve of adoption is shortened, and then of course, there will always be 30% of the people who will be the last to 'get it', and they will only 'get it' reluctantly; and, that includes most people who are currently fiat wealthy.

It's wise. I don't understand why people in the forum are so adamant! ETH or Cardano, to buy or to sell, good or bad?! In most cases, there's no such a division. Sometimes we should mix different strategies to achieve the best result!

braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

I think all we need to do is be patient and wait. Cryptocurrencies cannot grow constantly, a serious reason is needed for growth. there's a lot of positive news at the moment, but it's not that serious.The times when everything grew up, even dead coins, passed. In the future, for the coin to show an increase of 100-200% developers will have to work hard, I'm not talking about coins with low capitalization. I think in the coming years the market will be cleared of garbage and in the future there will be 10-15% of the coins that we can see now on the market.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

There is actually no need to panic cause panic has no place everything is only a matter of time and everything will fall in place blockchain will be accepted by the time people get used to it spread all across and becomes accepted

Those people who have recently come to the crypto industry have bought coins and tokens at maximum prices in the hope of earning money quickly and easily. Now they see their assets plummeting and continue to fall. They do not know what to do and start panicking.
therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

Of course, soon the blockchain technology will be adopted by state structures for the registration of citizens and those close to them at work. I think that this will happen within 10-15 years.
Yeah you are right we will see blockchain soon in our lives and it will help us almost in every field of life. Blockchain will bring new innovations in our lives and we will feel a different world with blockchain technology. Cryptocurrency will also prevail in the world with the help of this technology and may we enjoy cashless markets in the near future.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:37:53 AM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

The world is a very big place and the economic engine running it takes a lot of time to process through a cycle.  Changes can take a very long time to ripple through the system to where you can finally see the changes manifesting in your life.

The switch over to crypto as money will likely take 20 to 30 years from now and even then there will likely be a form of fiat running in parallel with crypto for all that time and longer.

As is the case with most things in life, 30% of the people will be ready for this (us crypto enthusiasts,) 40% will accept it once they see everyone else doing it and the learning curve of adoption is shortened, and then of course, there will always be 30% of the people who will be the last to 'get it', and they will only 'get it' reluctantly; and, that includes most people who are currently fiat wealthy.
Mass adoption is an issue but in this day. In the future the whole world will adopt blockchain technology and the governments will also use this technology, because there would be no other way to face the new challenges of the world in the future. No need to be panic and everything would be normal as times passes. People do not accept any new thing so easily but gradually become familiar with them.
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:35:56 PM

I'm keeping a few Altcoins that i think will make a success. But the price of Bitcoin drops so much that I'm also skeptical and confused about it. I pray for the market to be good and my panic will disappear.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

Personally, I believe that cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology have a great future, and not far off is the day when all people will use crypto in their daily lives.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:39:19 PM

Panic is of course superfluous, I hope that it’s still a sober mind and very correct thinking that we can really unfold the trend of interest in this wonderful cryptocurrency market so that in the future people start investing in it.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:11:58 PM

I would not say that you can compare the Internet and blockchain technology, since the Internet in the distant past was a very interesting task, blockchain technology is essentially just ordinary money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

We can not compare the dissemination of the internet idea and the dissemination of the blockchain idea since the latter one can help with accomplishing better results which is comprehensiveness of information about anything in the short term.
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

It's not impossible if blockchain technology will become more popular in the future,
You definitely right, despite the fact that blockchain is very much your, it has done pretty well, and with little more time it will do even more better, more investors will certainly troop in and fuds will be limited, so much is going to happen in the crypto world let's just relax and enjoy the ride..
Kemileye

Activity: 573

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

Blockchain technology is a technology that has come to provide solution to main financial problems in the world. The technology is still very new and its in infant stage but I believe that it will gain wider adoption in the future.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:09:01 PM

Panic usually cause a lot of things, in the past, it has caused me a lot, Now I have come to realise that to panic sell is to loose your investment. Instead hold and see the end of the tunnel with a bright light.
Selling coins in panic has never brought any benefit to the one that is selling his coins, you are benefiting the person that is buying those coins for a good price and the exchange in which you are making that transaction and the only one that is losing is you, so even if you needed some time to learn that a lesson it is important that you have done so, you do not need to be a genius to make money in this market you just need patience and the strength of character to hold your coins.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

Panic will make anything look so bad, so rather than panic, it's better to be calm down and think a way to avoid negative thing. At least in trading, think a new way to cover the losses that will be received. Because the opportunity is not just one, as many types of cryptocoins today, I think that there are as many opportunities for profit.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

Agree that blockchain technology is like the internet in early days and mass adoption and applications are going be there in a few years. Prices apart, there are plenty of developments and growth happening in the blockchain space.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

I think that people are not yet ready to use the new technology. Blockchain continues to develop and there is no doubt that in the future it will be used in many areas . It just takes time, it takes everyone to be ready for it.

Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

Agree that blockchain technology is like the internet in early days and mass adoption and applications are going be there in a few years. Prices apart, there are plenty of developments and growth happening in the blockchain space.
We don't need to be afraid of and as the development goes better from time to time panic is not the solution. You can sell some of your asset but not to make it totally dumped. If the whole world will become more mature and educated with crypto, the results will become fruitful due to increasing demands.

cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

Blockchain technology is a new revolution, the biggest one after the internet. It brings new ideas and solutions to almost
all sectors of the economy and financial systems. It`s implementation will take time and it will be a process and it is not
for those who wants to become rich over night.

harley.kitty

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

I am very sure Blockchain technology has great potential and has a great possibility for mass adoption, if Bitcoin cannot last forever I think Blockchain technology will continue to exist. At present some countries only adopt blockchain technology in certain sectors or only adopt Cryptocurrency payments, in the future if it is successful, many countries will imitate and implement it. That is one of the reasons I want to join the cryptocurrency world because this is just beginning we will see extraordinary things in the future.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:46:54 PM

Blockchain technology is a technology which is very suitable for the present and for the future. There are many melenial who liked the online business. And they are certainly happy to invest and crypto is very right to invest that result. And you don't panic, I'm sure though now not many countries granting about crypto, but will continue to grow.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: