Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!!  (Read 2686 times)
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

Yes, blockchain is a new technology that will change the world. It is already quite popular and works in some areas. In the near future, its application will be much wider.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:16:05 PM

Blockchain is very important use for the nw technology especially in crypto transactions
All is possible in this world people continue to study how to improve well the new technology become useful

benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:16:45 PM

Yes blockchain is here and won't go away. It will disrupt any industry out there. People should worry about the present status of the economy. People will understand the concept of blockchain if it goes mainstream adoption.

mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:18:44 PM

To develop brand new technologies, It takes a dozens of years to complete, so it's not strange for me

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

Just HODL! Crypto have come a long way and we have how it developed and gained popularity from the till now. In no time, Crypto will be tge mainstream knowing that the community is ever growing. All you have to do now is to keep on holding in a secure wallet like HODLER wallet so you'll not regret in the end. Secure your fund well and be sure that no one has control over your funds. Don't store in exchanges, chosse and open source multiwallet.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:38:50 PM

Blockchain technology is great, but we are in the depression now, as the market didn`t see fresh money for a year, so people sell their blockchain tokens.
looks like we are not ready for the future!

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:47:29 PM

When there is something new that can completely turn the world it always requires detailed study and time. You said right, if you look back, but before people also lived normally without the Internet, without plastic cards. Now we can not do without it. I think it will be the same with blockchain. We just have to give him time.

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:52:40 PM

Just HODL! Crypto have come a long way and we have how it developed and gained popularity from the till now. In no time, Crypto will be tge mainstream knowing that the community is ever growing. All you have to do now is to keep on holding in a secure wallet like HODLER wallet so you'll not regret in the end. Secure your fund well and be sure that no one has control over your funds. Don't store in exchanges, chosse and open source multiwallet.
I also thought so, until I lost 80% of the value of my portfolio. Now I think it was necessary to take profits and sell most of the assets. But now it's too late to panic and sell, so I'm waiting patiently.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:41:26 AM

I think There are no reason for panicking about this situation on cryptocurrency. The volume of the market are still huge enough, the technology are still growing, and again the community of this field are still oarge enough. Some people got profit & some of it are loosing money, like or not but that's how the trading are work.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:57:49 AM

I think There are no reason for panicking about this situation on cryptocurrency. The volume of the market are still huge enough, the technology are still growing, and again the community of this field are still oarge enough. Some people got profit & some of it are loosing money, like or not but that's how the trading are work.
Yes I agree on that, there is no need to panic, panic is only for newbie who didnt know already the status or maybe the crypto market on how it works. But for those who are an expert on this crypto feild maybe panic is not on their vocabulary because they already know how to adjust or maybe control thier emotions with regards to the market status.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:59:34 AM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?

Technologies varies independently, some technologies become successful in a short span of time. Yes, internet is invented way back in the 1969 and grows and used in 20th century, that is because there is lack of technology platform where it can be used. On the other hand, the time today is different. Technology grows exponentially that it is very fast to gain support through many advertising platforms. Blockchain has the potential to grab the market as soon as it can.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

There is actually no need to panic cause panic has no place everything is only a matter of time and everything will fall in place blockchain will be accepted by the time people get used to it spread all across and becomes accepted
There is not a reason to panic that is true but people panic and we need to find a way to deal with that, probably the easiest way to avoid panicking is to not invest as much money in the market, I have read that some people in the forum have invested all their money in cryptocurrencies and it is natural that such people panic since they are risking all the money they have in their lives so if you decrease that amount your profits are going to be lower but your losses will be lower as well and that will allow you to avoid panicking.
badman999

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

from my point of view about blockhain technology is said to be very helpful and beneficial for everyone, with a superior system of transactions to make it easier and very broad in its reach. the good and bad there must be because in the present era the highly developed internet technology is an abuse for crime. Blockhain technology creates the first digital currency that really helps people to invest and will be very useful in the future.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:28:23 PM

You are absolutely right. The only thing I fear is to miss the opportunity to invest in the project, that will grow up to the Google-size company. Also I hope that blockchain technology will be adopted faster than Internet Smiley
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:29:02 PM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

that is true as cryprocurrency world is just developing Nand we need to be sure that we aill stay onboard even in the dark times

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:29:38 PM

You are absolutely right. The only thing I fear is to miss the opportunity to invest in the project, that will grow up to the Google-size company. Also I hope that blockchain technology will be adopted faster than Internet Smiley
we all miss a l9t of opportunitirs as we are only himans and it is okay bot to be robots and to miss sometimes something

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:50:16 AM

Cryptocurrency crashed today. But i am not worried. This was expected. Atleast a few technic analyst said it will first go down and than it will probably go up very fast. If there are signs after the crash that it goes up people will jump on the train. And maybe we  will be accompanied by some stock market people because they need a save haven.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:17:34 AM

The blockchain technology is the technology of the future ,no one is denying this fact but adoption of the technology is in the pre mature stage .With the passage of time it will grow and the crypto market will follow it. so no need to panic.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:56:35 AM

My country's national newspaper began to report on the development of industry 4.0 where one of them adopted blockchain technology.
Blockchain technology is rumored to be a driver to web 3.0. future technology.
I have no doubt about the blockchain prospect! Wink Wink

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:46:41 AM

I also have the same thoughts like you. When the first time I heard about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, I had thought about the connection with Internet in the past. A revolutionary technology like as Blockchain or Internet need lots of time to prove its position

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: