Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!!  (Read 2686 times)
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

I absolutely agree with you. The blockchain technology is a great innovation and I'm sure it will be adopted in every sphere pretty soon because it's something really great and different.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kjn311

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?

I don't understand why people panic. Blockchain is a technology that is rapidly developing for the benefit of the people and so that we can forget that we are in relative danger. Blockchain is our future
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

There is absolutely no need to panic guys! It is normal, that the market is falling after a big pump. Just be more patient and do not sell deep. Wait a little bit more and you will get you profit. Otherwise you will regret that you sold deep.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

In my opinion, the only way for crypto currency to evolved is by stopping those scam ICO's first. To be honest, no matter how good the product and services offered, if the scam still exist, crypto is losing a lot of investors. If you really think about it, you will notice that the bear market starts when those scam ICO's become existent. It is not as existent last year that is why the bull run happens.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:11:52 PM

I think blockchain technology it`s our safety future. A lot of companies and countries will accept blockchain and crypto for safety information and fast transactions. We need to support developing of crypto and blockchain.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:18:58 PM

i have confidence in the blockchain technology and therefore i am not in panic. certainly the current price does not show the reality. blockchain is still on the rise, so i think i just have to wait.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

It's very normal in cryptocurrency when market goes down and just keep calm and buy more. Even though in this year market bleeding really-really bad and everyone scared about their investment, but trust me next year will be better, just keep hodl.
While buying more cryptocurrencies when the price is very low makes complete sense it is not a strategy that someone that is in panic can apply precisely because of that panic, you need to understand that those that are in a state of panic are not thinking logically and are going to do everything they can to get away from that pain even if that means selling their coins for a terrible price and incurring losses that are going to be impossible to recover for them.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:49:06 PM

I am totally confident that we are already in a positive move. Last year some of the alts started to mooning in the November, right now the sittustion looks kind of similar.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

Yes, I believe in blockchain technology. I invest my money in projects with several years ahead. Any technology needs time to be introduced into the world. I think that in a few years many projects on the blockchain will be introduced into the world.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

I agree that there is no need to panic, there has always been that one rule in the crypto world that states: No one should invest the money they cannot afford to lose. Just follow this one simple rules and relax. You lose the money, bad luck but no real harm done; you double the money, congratz!

Don't panic, make right decisions.

cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

The cryptocurrency market as well as the cryptocurrency itself is still developing, as the cryptocurrency market is very young. Be sure that those people who play the market are not interested to finish the game now.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies burst into our lives so rapidly that there was a feeling that they have always existed. But it is worth remembering that this is a very young industry and despite this, many achievements have already been made and its innovativeness can not be denied. I think that now this industry needs legal regulation, which will bring all the achievements to a new level.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies burst into our lives so rapidly that there was a feeling that they have always existed. But it is worth remembering that this is a very young industry and despite this, many achievements have already been made and its innovativeness can not be denied. I think that now this industry needs legal regulation, which will bring all the achievements to a new level.
It was depended on you how you can handle the pressure or such panic towards our success .Remember we have our own decision making so despite of this situation you must already knows how it goes.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:56:19 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, so it is sometimes very difficult to keep calm. But we must remember that peace of mind is the key to success.

fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:17:45 AM

Well, as much as I would like to ve to subscribe to your idea on cryptocurrency, I would also like to say that we can never predict perfectly how cryptocurrency works. We've been into a lot of risks when it comes to cryptocurrency, and not going into panic at times might seem to be a very difficult task for some, mostly investors. But, I'm very sure that there's going to be a positive turnaround as regards cryptocurrency very soon.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:30:15 AM

Panic results from lack of adequate knowledge in crypto and how the market works. It is obvious that panic sellers do not take time to study the market trend and do not know the capabilities of the market recovering from bear markets. The best thing to do during bear market is to hold patiently or Tether (USDT) and wait for the next bull market, and not to panic sell.

Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:31:31 AM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?

At this very moment, base on the coinmarketcap, the value or price of ETH is now paving its way, rising to the top again. There is no reason to panic as you stated, blockchain technology will make a way to provide endless opportunity.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:09:40 AM

There are many people who panic in my opinion this is very common because they have just entered the world of Cryptocurrency and have no experience. But I always think positively about Cryptocurrency, that this is the biggest industry that has good technology for the future. So you don't panic because Cryptocurrency will continue to grow and so will the price of coins will continue to grow.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
globpanels

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:29:21 AM

There are many people who panic in my opinion this is very common because they have just entered the world of Cryptocurrency and have no experience. But I always think positively about Cryptocurrency, that this is the biggest industry that has good technology for the future. So you don't panic because Cryptocurrency will continue to grow and so will the price of coins will continue to grow.
Panic only makes you think short and you can be wrong, you must always be calm even though you are really disappointed panicking but panic will not change something that will definitely happen. Crypto is currently in very bad condition but believes Crypto will return to normal and can rise again even though slowly, in the future high potential coins will soar and you will make a profit that has waited a long time and finally the process will succeed.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:36:49 AM

Well that is a very nice comparison of the blockchain technology to the Internet and i believe strongly that the blockchain technology would also be accepted when people come to realize of its huge potential not only serving as distributed ledgers for cryptocurrencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: