Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nirkriek

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:25:13 PM

Please remove coinader from the list of exchanges. They've shutdown claiming they lost bitcoins and said they would remedy the problem, but haven't even left any followup messages nor opened the site for trading again.

Scam, scam, scam.

And maybe Cryptorush... They lost a lot of Blackcoin= 100btc.
Site is on maintenance every hours

Plz pointed out they didn't loss them, but just stolen them!

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T8J8SSZVXwz32U6GqYSsipKss41g2d9Zy4
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:26:14 PM

Please remove coinader from the list of exchanges. They've shutdown claiming they lost bitcoins and said they would remedy the problem, but haven't even left any followup messages nor opened the site for trading again.

Scam, scam, scam.

Seriously, criteria need to be established before an "exchange" is even allowed to list on this forum like post count, reputation, etc. Too many people are getting burned.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:59:25 PM

Scam, scam, scam.

Plz pointed out they didn't loss them, but just stolen them!
Coinader removed from the OP.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 06:08:53 PM

I read FAQ, but I still wasn't sure because of other posts that said it would only give you the 25% every year.
Thank you anyway.
I updated FAQ.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 06:27:43 PM

Pardon me if this has been discussed back through the thread, and please don't take this as a rude question, but can someone highlight the key differences between this and Mintcoin?   When I looked through the specs, they seem very similar.

Cheers
----------
Quote from: CryptoClub on Today at 06:07:00 AM
This coin looks really solid. Anyone that knows the future of cryptos, and has taste, can see it plain as day. This improves on a lot of the ideas of Mintcoin, which is an excellent coin to clone, and no shame in copying good ideas. Improving on the distribution models and social media marketing greatly is a nice angle and gives ECC an edge. Rewarding stake holders more initially, while long term ending up with the inflation rate of Peercoin is about as perfect as it can be designed. Peercoin is one of the very best alts by the way, but has been passed up by the latest generation of hybrids in design.

ECCoin appears to have a team that gets the concept that they really need to *sell* the coin and work hard at it. Less than a 1% premine, which isn't totally absurd. Website is in all major languages, awesome video with a catchy song. Massive amount of press releases in most major languages. Looks like a winner. You don't even have to pay BTC for that tip, for that matter, it is actually a good tip as this coin is highly likely to survive rather than fail as a pump and dump. If a coin can simply survive long enough, then it has a chance to win.

People that have been paying attention can look at the limited supply of Blackcoin and see how speculators that are not whales, are simply tired of being dumped on by miners. Indirect mining tech in combination with the ASICs will be clearing out the crap-coins of the past, made by real scammers. There is no reason that ECCoin can't have indirect mining pools in the long run either. This coin has a very good shot ... as long as the team is in it for the long haul. They are clearly not lazy and know how hard it is to win, so that is a good sign, scammers are usually exceptionally lazy and overly greedy.  So that is enough for me to mine and buy a little bit, and see how it plays out.

-CryptoCurrency Collectors Club
-------

i think this message explains goodly.

Thanks hostmaster.  The distribution model I agree is a bit better than mintcoin (dumping billions in 6 weeks) but that is all I see as different.  I wish you all the best for this coin, but it's just not for me.  

Cheers

The code and early stages are similar to Mintcoin (there are small differences, like the PoS %  and the mining taper: small differences can magnify like the butterfly effect). Mintcoin has a a sound foundation.

The significant advantage is the activity and comittment of the dev. and community. Just one example : 13 exchanges  in 19 days from launch.. that is a record by miles.. You have to consider how that could possibly happen, then guess what is coming in the next 25 days, let alone the next few months.

It it "dev" or "devs"?  I think that makes a big difference as well.  13 exchanges is an impressive feat in such a short time, but it can also work against you.  I've seen some coins added too quickly and then you end up with this giant sell walls preventing growth. (Currently building on mintpal)  High hash miners take advantage of of low difficulty to build up huge bags, and just constantly dump to an exchange. It would be interesting to see what would happen to a coin if it didn't want to be on an exchange for a couple months after launch.  Maybe the high number of exchanges will be of help!

I think this coin will have a decent future.  I did invest at 5 sat because I believe it is worth far more than that, but it will never reach the 1000's of sat simply because of volume (billions).  It's nice to see millions of a coin in your wallet but it gives a false impression of value.  Would you rather 10 BTC or 10 million ECC?  

We are group of dev team, i no like to separate myself from them. And i am not a perfect dev. I have some good guys around to ask and get help. I try to be useful for them so they can stand my endless questions. These exchanges are result of some dedicated efforts and prove the power of the community. I myself did very few about it.

We are soon opening our multi pool for some tests. But i know my community, without me , can bring about such projects. I just show them what needs to be done.

Also I don't try to make price increases for ECC, i simply try now it to get distributed well and enough to many people. And developed reward system to get reach as much people as possible. And if we sell enough ECC to public. I know prices can follow it. Also I know ECC exist to remind all of us nature friendly technologies can be developed. And they can do so well...
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 06:43:25 PM

Yes, I think ECC needs to be selective with exchanges now. Coinader is not suitable to be considered.

In a couple weeks, Exchanges will come to our door, and we may have to vet them before we allow them to list.
Grin Yes we will choose them, actually we did it first time in China, that exchange delivered us some bounty. And he is handling some china advertisements for us.  Cheesy but there we need to get two biggest one bter and btc38. We keep working on it.

Coinader came to us with offer we want to be your first exchange, i checked their site seemed me good looking. Also was not look like a crypto grave (not so many death cryptos existed) And we needed at least one exchange at that time. You can't estimate how hard for a new crypto to get listed in first exchange.  There are dozens of new cryptos coming every days. All want to survive. It's same for exchange services. So he deserved to have a change at that time.

The thing is we have now growing market and good exchange partners. But we are still open to risks and should keep the discipline up. Ideally i want to see ECC well respected in all biggest exchanges and selling more than any other cryptos. I try to be worth-full for this community. But I can't do it alone. So keep pushing with me ECC to highs.

jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:48:07 PM

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 06:48:49 PM

Grin Boy this is HUGE yeah.
pmabdsf

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:49:00 PM

What's with the 25 BTC sell wall at 7?  Somebody trying to hold the value down?

NXT 15862282579517523866
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:04:20 PM

No just people wanting Quick BTC
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:04:46 PM

seems so, well i guess people wanna get some cheap coins, i am getting some more for sure Smiley

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:19:39 PM

seems so, well i guess people wanna get some cheap coins, i am getting some more for sure Smiley

Did ECC commit suicide by trading to early @ mintpal?
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:30:14 PM

Did ECC commit suicide by trading to early @ mintpal?

I dont think so, this all is normal, early days of MINT on mintpal was pretty much the same. Some of the miners dumping coins to pay the bills, other trying to push down the price so they can get cheap etc. Mint was around 5-8 satoshi for about 10 days.
The dev is working really hard, the communtiy is also doing a great job and growing, we just need to survive that initial "pay the bills" dumping and after a week or so it should become stable.
Just dont panic and sell, hold it and see the coin grow.
DO NOT forget that the coin is still very very young and there is still a lot of time for the POW fase to be over etc.
Hold it and belive in ECC !

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
matoy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 08:46:28 PM

-> Come on to http://ecc.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING
Our stratum has been up 100% of the time since launch!

To get plenty of EC Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://ecc.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3469
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)

Hash with us and mine fresh coins @ http://www.coins4everyone.com
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 08:59:04 PM

Agreed. Although this clearly isn't an 'Official' award - hostmaster is certainly putting the effort in on all fronts with regards to making ECCoin a great success !

Proof-of-Stake interest at higher percentages is generally taking sometime for folks to gain a full understanding of in terms of the benefits and as to how it all works. Network security not being an issue, these types of crypto currencies should have a bright and certainly more eco friendly future ahead of them.

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:38:45 PM

Hey guys, this isn't my pool, but if you like using P2Pools you should check out: http://p2pool.org:19114/static/.

They just finished setting up their ECC pool a couple of hours ago and everything has been great.

Make sure to use your ECC address as your username and add +0.0012 (or another number) to the end of the address to adjust share difficulty.

Here is mine info for reference:  http://p2pool.org:19114 -u EgCeQnr7m4WrtaUX8815HUBXAePrwMZrGm+0.0012 -p x

To optimize for P2Pool, I recommend using -Q 0 --scan-time 5 --expiry 10
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:00:34 PM

people trying to hold price down are killing ecc, the sell pressure is already way greater than the buy pressure, dont get me wrong, but karma had a same dedicated developer and way bigger community, and the only fact that killed them is being a 50 billion coin so the selling pressure grew way bigger each day, ecc seems to be following the same charts as karma did, rise, stay between 6-7 even reached 10 then just to die (they are more active than ever and they cant leave the ltc market now with huge ammount of coins Sad

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 10:15:27 PM

people trying to hold price down are killing ecc, the sell pressure is already way greater than the buy pressure, dont get me wrong, but karma had a same dedicated developer and way bigger community, and the only fact that killed them is being a 50 billion coin so the selling pressure grew way bigger each day, ecc seems to be following the same charts as karma did, rise, stay between 6-7 even reached 10 then just to die (they are more active than ever and they cant leave the ltc market now with huge ammount of coins Sad

ECC is alive and growing. Ignore the sells, they are meaningless.

I would expect to see sell 'walls' of 50 BTC or more before the mining period is over.
strasboug

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:25:48 PM

Agreed. Although this clearly isn't an 'Official' award - hostmaster is certainly putting the effort in on all fronts with regards to making ECCoin a great success !

Proof-of-Stake interest at higher percentages is generally taking sometime for folks to gain a full understanding of in terms of the benefits and as to how it all works. Network security not being an issue, these types of crypto currencies should have a bright and certainly more eco friendly future ahead of them.

I like it, it is great! Wink
thisisit

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:29:54 PM

what makes this one different from mintcoin, blackcoin, peercoin and all other pos coins?

soon all these pos coins will be killed as well.

getting too many of these.

all the energy saving shit, green coin.. while developing multipools,... lol

any coin that makes me a profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: