Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀  (Read 5301 times)
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

How long does it take to start working with app clients after opening a local Dubai office? And how quickly will the process of opening the next headquarters be held?
I think the team is busy looking for partners in these regions, and only after the agreements have been reached will this information be available to the community.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:34:30 PM

How long does it take to start working with app clients after opening a local Dubai office? And how quickly will the process of opening the next headquarters be held?
Now we have no description and characteristics of the tourist complex in Dubai. It is impossible for us to understand the company's readiness for the investment process. This will affect investors ' access to the complex.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

Now we have no description and characteristics of the tourist complex in Dubai. It is impossible for us to understand the company's readiness for the investment process. This will affect investors ' access to the complex.
I think it was for this reason that the team did not specify the opening dates for the next headquarters. Only after the successful start of their work, they can get participants from other regions.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

The developers offer favorable conditions for investors. But only large participants receive bonuses. I would like to understand how the team plans to motivate small investors?
I think that small investors will benefit from the gain from owning a token. After all, the team is talking about the high value growth already in the near future after the opening  of the application.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

I think it was for this reason that the team did not specify the opening dates for the next headquarters. Only after the successful start of their work, they can get participants from other regions.
The roadmap may not accurately indicate the timing of development stages, if there is a factor of partner search. This is the situation in this project.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

The developers offer favorable conditions for investors. But only large participants receive bonuses. I would like to understand how the team plans to motivate small investors?
I think that small investors will benefit from the gain from owning a token. After all, the team is talking about the high value growth already in the near future after the opening  of the application.
If the project offers  good conditions and has a great perspective, I believe that investors do not need motivation. They will want to participate in investing.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:13:00 PM

If the project offers  good conditions and has a great perspective, I believe that investors do not need motivation. They will want to participate in investing.
At an early stage of development, we find it difficult to assess the benefits of a project with a very brief description of development. I think the team should not forget about attracting small investors.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:16:18 PM

In order for the investors of different categories to support the development, the team should more actively communicate with potential participants and carry out an advertising campaign that will help to reveal all the advantages of the project.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:21:10 PM

In order for the investors of different categories to support the development, the team should more actively communicate with potential participants and carry out an advertising campaign that will help to reveal all the advantages of the project.
I still wait for new reports about new achievements of the project. I hope that the team will invite participants to participate in the Bounty campaign, because the project needs advertising.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

I still wait for new reports about new achievements of the project. I hope that the team will invite participants to participate in the Bounty campaign, because the project needs advertising.
Well, in fact, it's easier for me to buy tokens for myself than to waste time on a bounty company, but I will still wait for the next steps from the developers.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:31:35 AM

perhaps it will even be airdrop and it will make this project more popular as well as attract even more investors.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:42:43 AM

perhaps it will even be airdrop and it will make this project more popular as well as attract even more investors.
Let's see how this project will develop best. I think the price of the token will quickly go up. So it will be necessary to monitor this.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:53:51 AM

Let's see how this project will develop best. I think the price of the token will quickly go up. So it will be necessary to monitor this.
In any case, the topic of real estate will always be relevant and when developers will fulfill their promises the growth of the coin will go very quickly.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

Why is there so little news from the developers? Will there be a speech at any conferences?
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

Why is there so little news from the developers? Will there be a speech at any conferences?
I think that if there is no news, the project is now resting and waiting for good times.  Grin I think everything is still ahead, the main thing HODL  Roll Eyes
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:14:46 AM

I think that if there is no news, the project is now resting and waiting for good times.  Grin I think everything is still ahead, the main thing HODL  Roll Eyes
Well, that's not for sure. Well, in any case, we can only wait for the steps from the developers and follow the project. Cool
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:41:13 AM

Well, that's not for sure. Well, in any case, we can only wait for the steps from the developers and follow the project. Cool
In any case, the topic of real estate will provide us with growth and low volatility. But before that there is still a lot of work, my friends.
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:56:44 AM

In any case, the topic of real estate will provide us with growth and low volatility. But before that there is still a lot of work, my friends.
And when will the alpha version? Already have any timeline for this? I would like to test the work as soon as possible.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:14:32 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 07:28:24 AM by Eavassabevelli

I think that if there is no news, the project is now resting and waiting for good times.  Grin I think everything is still ahead, the main thing HODL  Roll Eyes
And when will the alpha version? Already have any timeline for this? I would like to test the work as soon as possible.
probably have to wait and we will soon see a lot of steps from developers. But for the time being, I will wait because I don’t understand whether it is worth investing in this project.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

I think the team will make an announcement before proposing a prototype for review. Now there is only general information in the road map.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: