Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀  (Read 5301 times)
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

Only in case of successful sale of tokens, bonuses can be determined for participants. I think the full features will be described during the sales audit period.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

Only in case of successful sale of tokens, bonuses can be determined for participants. I think the full features will be described during the sales audit period.
I'm inclined to assume that too. The results of the investment collection can affect the number of bonuses offered? Or will soft cap provide them in full?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

The road map shows the period of distribution of bonuses. It  coincides with the audit period. I hope that their provision to the participants will not be delayed until the application is fully launched.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

I'm inclined to assume that too. The results of the investment collection can affect the number of bonuses offered? Or will soft cap provide them in full?
There is no such note in white paper. I think the team had to take into account all the nuances of the ICO in order to guarantee its investors the set conditions.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

There is no such note in white paper. I think the team had to take into account all the nuances of the ICO in order to guarantee its investors the set conditions.
I hope so. I would not like to know about the changes during the closing of the sales of the ICO or during the counting. This would have lowered the project's rating and investor confidence.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

We need to see not only good bonuses. In order for all investors to benefit from participation in the project we need the efficiency of developers. The review of the beta version would be no less interesting than the bonus information.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

If the team does not provide additional explanations of the situation on the project, I, as an investor, will not be able to participate in the investment, even with the promise of large bonuses.
Each participant has a personal opinion about the choice of investment projects. I think a part of the participants think the same as you. But bonuses are very attractive and can attract attention even at an early stage of development of the project.
I think that if we saw the specific characteristics of these bonuses, it would be more willing to support the project now. Of course, the fact that the bonuses are real estate makes pay attention to the ICO.
We'll have to wait for developer messages. The period of preparation of the ICO project and the sale of tokens is very important in finding partners. On this, I think the expectation may take some time.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

I meet several projects that also want to get started with real estate. But it seems to me that here the team offers an interesting option that will interest users in the future.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

If the team does not provide additional explanations of the situation on the project, I, as an investor, will not be able to participate in the investment, even with the promise of large bonuses.
Each participant has a personal opinion about the choice of investment projects. I think a part of the participants think the same as you. But bonuses are very attractive and can attract attention even at an early stage of development of the project.
I think that if we saw the specific characteristics of these bonuses, it would be more willing to support the project now. Of course, the fact that the bonuses are real estate makes pay attention to the ICO.
We'll have to wait for developer messages. The period of preparation of the ICO project and the sale of tokens is very important in finding partners. On this, I think the expectation may take some time.
The strange thing is that this period is prolonged for a long time. The community should occasionally receive news of the sale of tokens and other events on the project.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

I saw on one of the sites the information that the Bounty campaign is open to Telegram and Twitter. We just need to register to participate in the distribution of bonuses.
Heburestana

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

The strange thing is that this period is prolonged for a long time. The community should occasionally receive news of the sale of tokens and other events on the project.
Of course. But the team is not in a hurry to please the community with their achievements. There are two options: either they're busy or they don't have good messages.
Andreinethab

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:37:41 PM

I hope so. I would not like to know about the changes during the closing of the sales of the ICO or during the counting. This would have lowered the project's rating and investor confidence.
Now it is difficult for us to talk about how the team will adhere to the established conditions. But I think that if the team makes a timely presentation of the prototype, it will confirm the team's activity and prove their accuracy.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

Of course. But the team is not in a hurry to please the community with their achievements. There are two options: either they're busy or they don't have good messages.
I have met those projects that have not always been in touch with the community, but have proved to be effective. I want to see a similar situation here.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

Now it is difficult for us to talk about how the team will adhere to the established conditions. But I think that if the team makes a timely presentation of the prototype, it will confirm the team's activity and prove their accuracy.
Now this is the main task for developers. Investors will have enough evidence after the presentation of the beta version. Wallet is the first step towards the successful opening of a large investment offer worldwide.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

I saw on one of the sites the information that the Bounty campaign is open to Telegram and Twitter. We just need to register to participate in the distribution of bonuses.
Yes, this category was listed from the beginning of the project opening. But participants, as well as investors, need to understand the value of the token in order to support development and become participants in the Bounty campaign.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

I would like to know how tokens are sold. The counter of the sold tokens is not active. Sales results can show us the community's interest in development. It's important to me.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:18:55 PM

Yes, this category was listed from the beginning of the project opening. But participants, as well as investors, need to understand the value of the token in order to support development and become participants in the Bounty campaign.
A lot of participants are waiting for news from the project representative. Their information about product development and new partners could change the situation with the sale of tokens for the better.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:24:51 PM

Early real estate will be of interest to investors if the development team can provide verification of such participants and show the rating of the companies that represent such a project. How will this be presented in the  application?
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

I would like to know how tokens are sold. The counter of the sold tokens is not active. Sales results can show us the community's interest in development. It's important to me.
I do not know how much information is accurate, but I have seen on one of the sites of rating agencies information about the sale of 40% of tokens. Is it true?
Andreinethab

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

I do not know how much information is accurate, but I have seen on one of the sites of rating agencies information about the sale of 40% of tokens. Is it true?
It is quite possible that the sale is actively underway. After all, some participants want to get a good bonus among the first major investors. I do not expect to receive them, the profit from investment is important to me.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: