Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀  (Read 5301 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

In Dubai will be offered the first option of investing in real estate earlier that can show the advantages of Advance Real Estate. I think we will be able to talk about the popularity of the project after the opening of the headquarters
The team must gather the necessary amount of investment to continue its development. I think that the soft cap is for bonus campaign and some other expenses, but they are not enough to finalize.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

This is true, but I certainly want to spend time waiting, to learn more about the development of the project we need a more advanced version of the white paper.
I think part of the conclusions we can draw on the basis of the existing description. I am now waiting for team activity in social networks. It is possible that they will tell us more about  plans.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

In Dubai will be offered the first option of investing in real estate earlier that can show the advantages of Advance Real Estate. I think we will be able to talk about the popularity of the project after the opening of the headquarters
The team must gather the necessary amount of investment to continue its development. I think that the soft cap is for bonus campaign and some other expenses, but they are not enough to finalize.
I do not know the number of investors who have already bought tokens are, but I think the team have enough time to gather the necessary investment.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

But in any case. I would like to start with a bounty program and later I will make decisions on this matter.
Telegram and Tweeter are already open, but I have not seen information about the remaining categories. Let's see how the project will continue its Bounty campaign . It is possible that only the two categories will be opened.
It seems to me that the project will not be able to reveal their benefits without high-quality advertising campaign and community assistance. Bloggers and other participants could support the project.
Let us get more information from representatives of the project. I see no other way out. But I've seen a lot of categories for Bounty campaign that may be of interest to me.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

But in any case. I would like to start with a bounty program and later I will make decisions on this matter.
Telegram and Tweeter are already open, but I have not seen information about the remaining categories. Let's see how the project will continue its Bounty campaign . It is possible that only the two categories will be opened.
It seems to me that the project will not be able to reveal their benefits without high-quality advertising campaign and community assistance. Bloggers and other participants could support the project.
Let us get more information from representatives of the project. I see no other way out. But I've seen a lot of categories for Bounty campaign that may be of interest to me.
It would be great to have access to other categories. Free tokens are a great start to cooperation with the project. During the campaign, you can learn more about product development.
Heburestana

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

When will the team update the token sold counter? I was hoping to learn about how the community responds to the product and the project as a whole.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

When will the team update the token sold counter? I was hoping to learn about how the community responds to the product and the project as a whole.
Sales results are not updated frequently. I think this is due to the participation of the bonus program. The intrigue persists, though it prevents some investors from seeing a real picture of the events.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

Sales results are not updated frequently. I think this is due to the participation of the bonus program. The intrigue persists, though it prevents some investors from seeing a real picture of the events.
You are right, but the team could provide periodic update of the counter. I would like to follow the progress of the sale. Community activity affects decision making.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

The soft cap should provide the initial stage of development.  I think that the local office in Dubai can be included in the list of expenses for the minimal realization of the idea.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

I think the team has its own strategy. I hope that soon we will have more news about the activity of the team and the interest of investors. I do not yet fully understand how the team is working with the community.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

If the team does not change the conditions of development, in January we can see the token on the exchange.  I think by this time we will have more details about the launch of the product.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

I think the team has its own strategy. I hope that soon we will have more news about the activity of the team and the interest of investors. I do not yet fully understand how the team is working with the community.
I have not seen activity in social media. I hope the team everything goes according to plan. We cannot see and evaluate results. Only the presentation of beta will help in this.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

If the team does not change the conditions of development, in January we can see the token on the exchange.  I think by this time we will have more details about the launch of the product.
well, this will be the final step for ICO. I expect to receive the results on a lot sooner. The team can show product review later this month. You need to make a decision on investing at this time, if you want to get more profit.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

well, this will be the final step for ICO. I expect to receive the results on a lot sooner. The team can show product review later this month. You need to make a decision on investing at this time, if you want to get more profit.
I think that early support for the project is very important, but investors can choose different stages of investment. The team must have high activity to attract early investors.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

All stages of development should be supported by reports on achievements. I think this has some advantages. Investors can monitor the development of, and the team may receive support from the community.  The success of the project depends on all participants of the ICO.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:43:04 AM

Tell me if I buy a property through such a platform, then how will it be documented? I would like to understand how such a transaction would be safe.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:53:09 AM

Tell me if I buy a property through such a platform, then how will it be documented? I would like to understand how such a transaction would be safe.
as I understand the legality of these transactions will be ensured at the legislative level. But so far it is difficult to say about it.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:53:52 AM

as I understand the legality of these transactions will be ensured at the legislative level. But so far it is difficult to say about it.
In any case, society needs a transparent platform where you can buy real estate. Because in this market there are a lot of scammers.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:01:55 AM

In any case, society needs a transparent platform where you can buy real estate. Because in this market there are a lot of scammers.
Well, here I agree and I also liked that early investors will be able to get the first opportunity with a bonus from the developers if I understand correctly my friends.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:21:13 AM

Well, here I agree and I also liked that early investors will be able to get the first opportunity with a bonus from the developers if I understand correctly my friends.
Is the sale of tokens still underway or not yet? I just do not understand how it will be possible to buy these tokens at this stage.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: