Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can too many Altcoin's can become a threat to bitcoin's existence  (Read 2571 times)
Manashelltesu

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

there are alot ICO but i think all of it can't exist. i see alot of ICO is SCAM
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoins94

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:43:57 PM

None of this will or can affect AML BitCoin. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

No altcoin can't be dangerous to bitcoin because the strategy of business and market of bitcoin is more than the altcoin combine bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that is accepted worldly its takes away many hurdles from its way and went onto the peak so altcoin is started from bitcoin and it cannot stop bitcoin.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

I doubt that altcoins can somehow damage bitcoin. But I do not think that Bitcoin will remain the only cryptocurrency as many claim. Perhaps in the future, the Altcoins will synergistically interact with Bitcoin. I think that in the near future there will be one crypto-purse with internal conversion of one cryptocurrency into another. And it will be very convenient for users. Now the problem is not that there is a large number of new altcoins, but that most of them are absolutely useless.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

The threat to the existence of Bitcoins will probably not be a lot of cryptocurrencies, but some one, but very advanced.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:27:04 PM

Currently about 90 % of the altcoins are totaly not dezentralized !
So form about 2000 alt coins only 200 are maybee interesting but for now Bitcvoin is running great with the updates so i dont need altcoins for now.

regards
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:46:51 PM

actually there is also a positive effect in my opinion that we as investors have more choices to invest our money, but it will also have an impact on the price of the bc I think because more people will put their money in various places, and judging by the price fluctuations of btc when this tends to be stable at the rate of $ 6000 to $ 7000 so we can know that the number of ico does have an impact on the price of BTC, but it is only my personal opinion maybe the analysts know better whether it impacts or not. CMIIW
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:29:26 PM

In General, in theory, all these factors should play a positive role for Bitcoin.Most alternative coins are somehow tied to it,which means that with the increase in the number of their names,the popularity and price of bitcoin should grow.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

When it comes to technology and transaction speed a lot of altcoins can beat Btc in future, however it's hard to beat in terms of popularity. The disadvantages of alts  is that a lot alts sprung up everyday as a result its hard to maintain  their ranking and people will forget about them, because of the thinking new alts, new gain.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

I think altcoin could be a threat to bitcoin. Bitcoin has the status of a pioneer, everyone loves it and knows it, it is the most popular coin. However, it has some problems in use and they can slow its development. If they are not solved, then there will be some kind of altcoin, which can compete with him.

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

Bitcoin has already achieved great popularity and it will be difficult for any altcoin to surpass it. This can happen if bitcoin does not solve the problems that have and investors dont be interest in this.

DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:15:56 AM

Every altcoin has its goal and ideology behind it. Bitcoin alone cannot fulfill the vast usability of the Blockchain technology. The numerous altcoins and Bitcoin complement the goals of each other and all head towards the central goal of the crypto.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

all these altcoins in the end still converted to bitcoin, so there is no threat
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

There are so many coins five years ago and until now but still Bitcoin loard it over all these coins, I don't think those altcoins are a thread although few altcoins are doing great contributing to the community, but investors prefer to be in a safe side and invest to a true decentralized coin.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

yes, when we have achieved a successful dream of bitcoin, we should use that money wiser and can help the distress of those around us. so that our attitude will always be remembered by the people we have helped.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:18:04 PM

all these altcoins in the end still converted to bitcoin, so there is no threat

Also, with a lot of altcoin in the market, Bitcoin is the most traded crypto currency still. Thousands of altcoins are being circulated in the market and Bitcoin is still in the top being followed by the altcoins. It may be of use to Bitcoin since Bitcoin can adapt to some crypto currencies since I've read something in the past that some of the feature of other currencies are being used to Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

There are so many coins five years ago and until now but still Bitcoin loard it over all these coins, I don't think those altcoins are a thread although few altcoins are doing great contributing to the community, but investors prefer to be in a safe side and invest to a true decentralized coin.
Bitcoin exists for many years now and not even any altcoin become a threat to bitcoin existence. Some altcoins at first were good but eventually some of it has become zero value. So, until these days bitcoin is on top of all crypto and no other coins serves a threat.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

I don’t think Alternative coins can become a threat to bitcoin. Bitcoin had been on the top of the Market for so long and the market value could prove it that it is indeed the strongest crypto and no one could still pass through its value it is too far away compare to other coins and I think it would be harder to altcoins to reach that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: