Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 25644 times)
feliciathegoat

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

But what can I do with it? Can I buy something or
StipsFinTech

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

But what can I do with it? Can I buy something or
Inside the Oculus platform STIPS tokens can be used as payment for monthly subscription, or as a form of user reward. Active users receive STIPS tokens for providing various valuable data.
feliciathegoat

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

Like info on some assets or something?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

Like info on some assets or something?
Sure, why not. This info has to be validated, though. Basic reward amount is 5 STIPS, but the value may vary depending on the token’s market price.
feliciathegoat

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

Who validates it?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:42:01 PM

Who validates it?
There is a rating system, according to which Oculus supervisors get x2 tokens for the validated data.
feliciathegoat

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

And where do the tokens go as soon as the subscription is paid for?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

All tokens collected as subscription payments are to fund further development, maintenance, and rewards to users.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:06:53 AM

All tokens collected as subscription payments are to fund further development, maintenance, and rewards to users.

if it's true, of course, this project will be more attractive to investors and hopefully, in the future, there will be more support for this project so that the sales target can be achieved.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
feliciathegoat

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

I sort of missed out on the whole subscription thing tho, what’s it for? Is it necessary to pay monthly to use the platform?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

if it's true, of course, this project will be more attractive to investors and hopefully, in the future, there will be more support for this project so that the sales target can be achieved.
We're working hard to achieve that, thank you!
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:40:52 AM

I sort of missed out on the whole subscription thing tho, what’s it for? Is it necessary to pay monthly to use the platform?
Not at all! Subscription gives access to extended functionality. Details on that will be available further on.
feliciathegoat

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

Not at all! Subscription gives access to extended functionality. Details on that will be available further on.
Got it thanks
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

❗️The team of STIPS|FinTech has recently announced its new representative office’s establishment in Hong Kong attempting to cater to the Asian market.🚀This big and bold step of STIPS|FinTech will launch a new era for both the company and the whole business industry as such a promising firm opens its wings and supports the enlargement of Blockchain community in Hong Kong. ⚡️

👉Read more in our Medium: https://medium.com/stips-fintech/stips-fintech-enters-the-asian-market-establishing-new-representative-office-in-hong-kong-623509070420
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:17:37 AM

❗️The team of STIPS|FinTech has recently announced its new representative office’s establishment in Hong Kong attempting to cater to the Asian market.

But surely your partners, AA Union Capital of Singapore, would be the people to cater to the Asian market? seeing as they are

Aa Union Capital Is World's Leading Vc Fund For Blockchain & Cryptos Investment

what with their

Quote from: Medium
team of over 135 investment professionals

and

85 liscenced (sic) experts

although I do find it a bit strange that with all these highly qualified personnel, the only one that is actually seen/named in public is Selina Bo/A.....

On the subject of "offices", you haven't got back to me yet about the UK company registration details of STIPS Fintech limited.
Remember?

The company is registered in the United Kingdom.

...but the main one is based in the UK.

Based or registered?
There is a considerable difference.

Registered (:

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

❗️The team of STIPS|FinTech has recently announced its new representative office’s establishment in Hong Kong attempting to cater to the Asian market.

But surely your partners, AA Union Capital of Singapore, would be the people to cater to the Asian market? seeing as they are

Aa Union Capital Is World's Leading Vc Fund For Blockchain & Cryptos Investment

what with their

team of over 135 investment professionals

and

85 liscenced (sic) experts

although I do find it a bit strange that with all these highly qualified personnel, the only one that is actually seen/named in public is Selina Bo/A.....

On the subject of "offices", you haven't got back to me yet about the UK company registration details of STIPS Fintech limited.
Remember?

The company is registered in the United Kingdom.

...but the main one is based in the UK.

Based or registered?
There is a considerable difference.

Registered (:

Hi! We do remember, but these questions require an answer from the team, which they will provide soon. Thank you for the patience!
newspeakenthusiast

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

Wow you guys have so many docs out there, what for?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

Just to be clear, what is it that frustrates you?
newspeakenthusiast

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

Well I see White Paper, Light Paper, Business Model, Tokenomics, Roadmap, Two-Pager and Deck Presentation as your official documents right on the stips.io frontpage. Isn’t that excessive?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

Well I see White Paper, Light Paper, Business Model, Tokenomics, Roadmap, Two-Pager and Deck Presentation as your official documents right on the stips.io frontpage. Isn’t that excessive?
They’re all there for your own convenience: whichever aspect of STIPS you need to dive into, there’s a separate document for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: