Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] Hashflare cloud mining  (Read 24025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
akramali

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:59:35 PM

will you reopen them again when the crisis is over?

That will depend on the market situation. We will notify our users once we have any information on the matter.
How are you going to do this? I mean there so many fake pages, I don't know who to believe! Huh
I think that all official pages are listed on their website

Yeah, there are official pages on Twitter and FB, you can always check the info, they post sth once in a while.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cyberdime

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:05:36 AM

Yup, and as I've seen that today there's a fake hashflare page on FB, so just follow their website to protect yourself
will you reopen them again when the crisis is over?

That will depend on the market situation. We will notify our users once we have any information on the matter.
How are you going to do this? I mean there so many fake pages, I don't know who to believe! Huh
I think that all official pages are listed on their website

Yeah, there are official pages on Twitter and FB, you can always check the info, they post sth once in a while.
HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:59:18 AM

Indeed, all of our official social media channels are listed at the bottom of our homepage, so be aware of fake Facebook profiles posing as our official one. In case of any news and updates, users will also be informed via our newsletter.

helo

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

Yup, bitcoin trend is positive but the only thing is that no one knows when it's hapenning for sure
Right, moreover bitcoin is not a currency in the traditional sense. Thats why its so hard to make any predictions

just impossible( experts were saying all the year it should grow any second...

Yeah, so many "experts" predict grow this year. Well the year is not over yet, btc still has 3 months  Smiley

I don't think it's possible, next year is more real) I hope for 2019!
Yes you are right. But I hope that bitcoin will stabilize this year.
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

Indeed, all of our official social media channels are listed at the bottom of our homepage, so be aware of fake Facebook profiles posing as our official one. In case of any news and updates, users will also be informed via our newsletter.
How are u going to fight with them?

We notify Facebook about fakes, but it takes them a while to take those pages down. If you are unsure whether you are dealing with our official Facebook account or not, check if it is the same one that is listed on our homepage.

ioang

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:06:42 PM

OK, thx for the information. Hope to see good news more often on your social media.
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

We notify Facebook about fakes, but it takes them a while to take those pages down. If you are unsure whether you are dealing with our official Facebook account or not, check if it is the same one that is listed on our homepage.
Hope they will ban this page soon. A lot of people can be deceived

Not sure why, but they do not ban those pages too actively.

helo

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

Thats strange! So they have no interest to it?!
helo

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

I don't beleve in that, I mean BTC could grow in few thousands, but not in 5 times. So such a big thing takes time. My guess is 2019. So of you're a hashflare customer, make a right new year wish

Yup, bitcoin trend is positive but the only thing is that no one knows when it's hapenning for sure
Right, moreover bitcoin is not a currency in the traditional sense. Thats why its so hard to make any predictions

Yeah, so many "experts" predict grow this year. Well the year is not over yet, btc still has 3 months  Smiley
haha ok, i will! I think all cloud mining services need better btc price, not only hashflare. So we can make a lot of wishes  Grin
Haven7

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:09:04 AM

I don't beleve in that, I mean BTC could grow in few thousands, but not in 5 times. So such a big thing takes time. My guess is 2019. So of you're a hashflare customer, make a right new year wish

haha ok, i will! I think all cloud mining services need better btc price, not only hashflare. So we can make a lot of wishes  Grin

Low btc affects all industry, so millions of people gonna ask for the same...we all need higher btc rate!
Ilya001

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:56:25 AM

Yup, that's how it works. I would even say that hashflare customers don't really understand how it works as the only thing they care about is getting a profit

Low btc affects all industry, so millions of people gonna ask for the same...we all need higher btc rate!
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

Thats strange! So they have no interest to it?!

Can't really say, but some of the first fake pages that appeared on FB remained active for months. Fortunately, they got taken down eventually.

Ireson

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

Sale of all contracts except for ETHASH have been discontinued due to the current market situation.

so sad, some time ago you were so popular and successful service, and now this crisis...it just killed all coud mining Angry

Unfortunately, even the best companies can fall into a trap of crisis. Hashflare is not only one, all services experience difficulties.

I wonder which one of them gonna stay afloat.
It is hard to say. I think those which exist for a long time
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

Nonsense!
I once created a second page on facebook and they blocked it very quickly

I will not argue, but one of the very first pages that had the most followers remained active for a very long time, even though we immediately reported it.

Scarlett07

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

Nonsense!

I will not argue, but one of the very first pages that had the most followers remained active for a very long time, even though we immediately reported it.

There are plenty of fake pages everywhere) It's just important that you say to people once in a while what are your official social media resources. Or we always can use website for that)
Mirae

Activity: 416
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:31:41 PM

Any ideas when btc hits the level we need? I mean of course no one knows for sure, just maybe some of you have sth to share) I believe the beginning of 2019 will change this bearish trend.
december 2018/january 2019 will be the critical times for the btc future prices

SCAM ALERT: The Rock Trading Exchange (www.therocktrading.com): Deceives bitcoiners to create unverified accounts, blocks the withdrawals covertly in order to let the user keep depositing money and uses every pretext to keep it blocked "forever".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
https://www.coinmedicate.com/the-rock-trading-selective-scam/
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

Nonsense!

There are plenty of fake pages everywhere) It's just important that you say to people once in a while what are your official social media resources. Or we always can use website for that)

Checking the website would be the best option to make sure you are dealing with the real thing.

Any ideas when btc hits the level we need? I mean of course no one knows for sure, just maybe some of you have sth to share) I believe the beginning of 2019 will change this bearish trend.
december 2018/january 2019 will be the critical times for the btc future prices

We will just have to trust the experts with their predictions on that.

zmsart001

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

To whom it may concern,

Is it not possible to redirect hashing rate to other mining operations such as ethereum etc??
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

To whom it may concern,

Is it not possible to redirect hashing rate to other mining operations such as ethereum etc??

Unfortunately, that cannot be performed, as Ethereum is mined using a different algorithm.

akramali

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

How can one know when will this bearish situation ends?

Good question, If only we knew Grin Grin There are some positive predictions for beginning of 2019, but so many factors can influence situation that it's impossible to say for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: