Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 ETH where to invest  (Read 2629 times)
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
I will personally share it for two things
first I will use it for trading in a good market
secondly I will use it to buy ICO coins that have potential
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

No good ico from now for me But you can research and find some good ico you can put your ethereum's now but for me its ok to hold your 3ethereum and wait until it increase.
Better use it in trading, It's hard to risk in investing especially if you didn't study it at all. Try to do day trading. Look into the charts and get the right time to buy and sell.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:52:37 PM

imagine that asking  this 9months ago, it's a 4000$ question, and now it's 600$ question ^^
it's too risky to invest. but if you still love to, I think you should buy some top coin and wait for .... a year/
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

I think 3 Ethereum are a very good investment for some underestimated coins. I can not give accurate predictions, but I think they might be coins like Verge, Ark or Power Ledger.  In my opinion, it is better to invest in some altcoins than in an ICO project at the moment.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

Never put all your money into one AltCoin. It's mean you can put your money in 3, 4 or 5 AltCoin. About invest I recommend :

1. OST : Utility token for community
2. Polymath : Platform for STO
3. MAN : Artifical Intelligence
4. Waves : Daps platform

*Do with your own risk
Serenus

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

I'm looking at this market, I would not invest anywhere at all, but would keep money in Ethereum. I think it will be easier, safer and calmer.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

I have two lists
ripple
stellar
the two coins are still low and the chances of rising higher are very large. Ripple with great support from various banks, and also Stellar who are now starting to become a platform bounty, both have the opportunity to rise even higher.
Jakson123777

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

This is a fairly small amount, I think the risk is not so great. But still times are very unstable, especially for violas. I would recommend investing to top 10 coins. Select multiple and divide this amount between them.
Everyone has their own amount, which is terrible to lose.If you want stability,you said correctly that it is better to take stable coins out of the top 10. But if you want to earn a lot more you need to buy altcoins with less capitalization
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

I recommend these coins:-

XRP
DEX
DASH

These coins are the very stable price and at this moment  it is a very high volume demand.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

I think you should hold those 3 ETH. ETH is the most reliable altcoin and its price is very low now, just around $220. I don't think it can fall lower and even if it falls lower, you also don't lose much. So holding is the best option now.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

in my humble opinion there is some undervalued erc20 token right now that have a 100x potential good luck in identifying them but there is also alot of scams beaware and try to diversify
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

If you want to earn big profit my advice invest your eth to a good and legit ICO with active team and huge communities who support the project. Dont be lazy to study well the project  because this is best strategy for you to win of this kind of investment. Investing in ICO is a long term so be careful and always monitor the progress of the project.

Sonaile

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:05:52 AM

Crypto currency is only supposed to be a long term investment, you should not put more than 10% of your income. The crypto hype is long gone.

Torontello

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:39:03 AM

Buy bounty stakes of a company with $57M annual revenue +100M userbase and 250 people in staff.
They had already raised $2M for 1 month.

Here its ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886322.new#new

But I recommend you to buy its bounty stakes for penny so you can obtain its tokens with 200-400% discount.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886344.msg46260610#msg46260610   
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:43:16 AM

It's better to hold it as ethereum because it will recover soon. Don't think about ICOs nowadays.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:48:22 AM

I'm not good at investing in ICO project but as I know it's really difficult to find out a good ICO project to ivnest at the moment so I think the best choice for you at the moment is holding only Smiley. Why don't you just hold and wait till ETH price rise back instead of risking your money by investing in ICO project while you don't even know which one is good to invest in?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:31:20 AM

My advice?  Hold on to your Eth and let its value grow.  If you already have 3 ETH you already have an investment.  Don't get greedy or you will lose.  If you must invest only use 1 ETH and see if you can triple it.  If you can just keep doing that over and over.  If you fail at least you will have 2 ETH left.
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:48:28 AM

My advice?  Hold on to your Eth and let its value grow.  If you already have 3 ETH you already have an investment.  Don't get greedy or you will lose.  If you must invest only use 1 ETH and see if you can triple it.  If you can just keep doing that over and over.  If you fail at least you will have 2 ETH left.
I agree with your opinion ... why should you be greedy with 3 eth at the moment, especially when the eth price is experiencing a decline, it is better to hold it until the price returns as at the end of 2017 ,,,,

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:56:20 AM

3 ethereum is not a large amount to invest, you will only get a big risk and will not be worth the profit you can get, it would be better if you hold your ethereum.
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

3 ethereum is not a large amount to invest, you will only get a big risk and will not be worth the profit you can get, it would be better if you hold your ethereum.
Yes, I agree with you, it would be better if you store your ethereum first, be patient to wait for the new market to rise you can sell your ethereum, and certainly in the future will benefit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: