Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 ETH where to invest  (Read 2623 times)
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:23:20 AM

don't be too hasty to make investment decisions, first, examine the ICO project that you are interested in, once confirmed, don't make all in the eth you have, make the 3 eth into several investments
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:25:53 AM

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
I cannot guaranteed to you this ICO but they can gives you profit and I am sure to that. You need too believe like me, If you don't have trust to believe my advice was only nothing. Try to visit my signature and visit their website that is good ICO for. I am bounty hunter and I invested small amount of my crypto to make a few profit once this project will succeed.
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:33:53 AM

don't be too hasty to make investment decisions, first, examine the ICO project that you are interested in, once confirmed, don't make all in the eth you have, make the 3 eth into several investments
ico nowadays more and more are doing fraud. and in my opinion we must be patient and not rush to invest,the more fraudulent projects
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:40:37 AM

ico nowadays more and more are doing fraud. and in my opinion we must be patient and not rush to invest,the more fraudulent projects
because the current market is less conducive, indeed at this time everything feels tedious I am also getting confused about choosing coins and participating in the ico project this year. His hopes for the next year are getting better Cool.
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:42:52 AM

I think the 3 ethereum that you have is better stored beforehand for future investment, when the coint price has risen you can sell it, and be patient to wait for the price of the coint to rise

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:57:56 AM

Make sure to keep a big percentage of your portfolio in BTC. You'll regret it if you dont.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:04:10 AM

because the current market is less conducive, indeed at this time everything feels tedious I am also getting confused about choosing coins and participating in the ico project this year. His hopes for the next year are getting better Cool.
in my opinion it is better to invest in coins that are already marketed rather than investing it in an ICO project because now many ICO projects that end scams are very detrimental and we are very difficult to distinguish them.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:08:44 AM

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

I found ubiq which is really profitable holding for a long term and additional to that ubiq will only a max supply of 50 Million Ubiq so in my opinion it will increase when more people recognize it .
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

If I have 3 ETH, I will save them at ETH, and wait until the ETH rises again, because I believe more and more convincingly save or invest in ETH, even though many people say ETH is a scam but I still believe that ETH will rise in time.

edir_ruvall

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:17:19 AM

Make sure to keep a big percentage of your portfolio in BTC. You'll regret it if you dont.
Everyone should do this. The price of Bitcoin is not going to be super low, it should be much higher.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:22:03 AM

If you buy those advices here about ICO recommendations then you’re stupid enough to lose your 3 ethereum,because all they recommending is what they are invested or paid for

I know that you are mature enough to learn about what we’re having about ICO ismore on scammers so when told about where to invest is misleading

Try to find your own project to enter,or better find another profiteering here that wont lead you to failure and losses,since the risk on investing is indeed in cryptocurrency
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:22:25 AM

Exactly, we cannot guarantee if you are investing in ICO and it will return 3x for the profits.
ICO commonly will present the unique projects with different concept. However, when talking about the profits, we cannot know which is best for around that amount. However, every ICO is actually potential. If you can wait for one year at least, you can analyze the legit ICO> It will lead you not only 3x profits but maybe more than 10x. Let's see some examples such as Rubius. It is almost done and you can participate in it. Additionally, when you have those 3ETH, I think you can better prefer some coins from exchange such as EOS and Stellar.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:25:18 AM

You already invested in eth, dont do anything if you only if you dont think what eth gone soon.
You can think about investing if you have in bag usdt

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:28:11 AM

don't know what to do with 3 ethereum maybe you should just cash out or take risks and invest in cents cryptocurrency

Free palestine
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

I recommend what signature and avatar I used at this time, the ADAB solution is quite unique and has a good character like discipline and being fair to every transaction and service.

For more info, kindly click my signature link below. Looking forward to see you in the Adab project!

ADAB Solutions is developing the FICE – First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the norms of Shariah. As a result, the implementation of the ADAB Solutions project will create a global infrastructure, that operates on the principles of Islamic finance, and the community that regulates the development of Islamic crypto-economics. ADAB Solutions will solve the problem of halal cryptocurrency transactions, providing access to the cryptocurrency market for the Muslim Ummah , which accounts for 22% of the world's population and manages Islamic financial assets with a projected volume of 3.8 trillion USD
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:34:42 AM

why ico? if you want to get more than 3x profit. you can trade, buy altcoins that are newly listed on the market. look for projects that have successful ico results. if you're lucky maybe you can get more profit than that.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:37:31 AM

don't know what to do with 3 ethereum maybe you should just cash out or take risks and invest in cents cryptocurrency

A good suggestion from a -16 red marked trust senior account. Look's like you've learn a lot on this league and the scar on your account is too fresh for a bad reason.

On the other side, this market has a lot of good deal and opportunity, just educate yourself first and be a Pro to avoid those greedy people. Skill and knowledge is the main weapon here, so I suggest to try than doing nothing.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:58:34 AM

How long (3x return)?
If you talking about years just buy a good coins like btc,eth or XRP.
But if you talking about month try to find ico and invest on there, module it's the good one if you want to invest in ico.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:53:46 AM

I suggest you to hold your Ethereum than you invest your money in ICO or another Altcoin, because ethereum is very good for you want to invest in long-term. But if you want to invest your money in ICO i suggest you to invest your money on Rubius ICO.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

At the moment, it is better not to use ICO as a tool for high-yield investments. It is best to buy perspective tokens, which are already represented on the exchange, cheaply. I want to assure you that this is the most practical attitude to investment in this market situation. You can buy NPXS, TRX, STRAT, ADA, KMD.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: