Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:20:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 ETH where to invest  (Read 2623 times)
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

Try find good token or coin with working team which hasnt high price and starts its but you need know i talk about long term investiment not short for example DeepOnion.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

I would not invest this coin in any other. It seems to me that in a few months investments in ETH can make a good profit. I ready wait.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

3ETH can invest in so many altcoins and ICO's, but I suggest to you to invest is in altcoins with a cheap price like XRP,EOS,STELLAR and ADA these altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit from it.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

Altcoins do not have as high volumes as they used to be, it is quite risky to invest. Also ICO investment is now too dangerous, we currently invest in the safest coins to keep ethereum, neo, vet, waves like these coins Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:48:40 AM

I think you should invest in Stellar, NEO and EOS now if you want x3 profit in 1 year. These coins has high potential, strong community, talent team to boost their value in long term.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

I think at the moment it's better to invest in coins from the top 50, for example, ADA or OmiseGO

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

If you cannot find an application for this project, then I think it would be best to start investing in the SOAR project, which is currently conducting an ICO, I think it will be the best solution, at least I ask you to familiarize yourself with the project.
olsyd

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
There are some great ICOs with excellent ideas and you can find information about them on the forum but will they make x3 or x0 no one will tell you
bangjoe

Activity: 1456
Merit: 699

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

I strongly recommend that you join ICO PLAYGAME because we have a different concept which certainly has good potential in the future especially because games are increasingly in demand, therefore projects that have game concepts have good markets and tokens that we have also already a lot

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

Perhaps instead of investing in the ICO at this time. You should invest in altcoin. I find it more reasonable. Choose to buy and hold top 10 altcoins on coinmarketcap to be able to bring in profits and minimize risk

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
thienthankt1

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

I advise you not to invest ICO at this time. One is a lot of ICO scam, the second one if the ICO is not scam, the price when exchanges is almost cheaper than the ICO purchase value. Think again and invest in the top 10 altcoin.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

You can try a good ICO like XERA which is going to be a major new exchange with transaction speeds faster than that of binance. Or you may wish to consider a coin that is already out there trading on existing exchanges. NEO is a good investment which provides you with GAS tokens just from holding NEO

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

Now we can observe how different projects grow in price, and it can be very difficult to predict growth. However, my advice would be simple, these coins are now being traded at a very low price and have every chance of a big increase: EOS,TRX,NAS,NEO,XRP,ADA.
dxgam

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

there is. if you have 3 Ethereum and get a 3x profit you can visit the https://icoholder.com// site. there you can see which ICO can give you big profits.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

Why invest on ICO when you have ETH that will surely grow 3x or even more. For me, I would recommend that you just hold that ETH of yours and wait for the price to rise up. And when that time comes, sell it high for huge profits.
dxgam

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

In my opinion. if you have Ethereum you are investing more in the altcoin than investing in the ICO. because if you are not good at analyzing ICO which one is the best to fear, your assets will be lost.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

for now I can only advise you to hold the ETH that you have, because now many ICO and altcoin are failing and the price drops very much, so it is more profitable if you hold the ETH that you have rather than invest in an ICO or altcoin.

jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

Of course, you can invest part of it, 50/50 maybe will do but you have to research the background of an ICO or cryptocurrencies to invest with. Let me give a suggestion project for you, check out BitCoin ONE, Swachhcoin & Traxion these 3 are good projects. Traxion is currently in an ongoing ICO and will end this October first week if I'm not wrong, I invested in this project because of the product and usefulness. Check it out bro, it's also listed in Idex already so this really has a huge potential for the future. However, BitCoin ONE is also a fast developing project without ICO they manage to have a successful project in just a few months of being actively developing it was listed in more than 10 exchanges which is one of a sign that there's a future on this project it's a community-driven project. Lastly, try checking out Swachhoin and consider it as one of currency to invest with, it is one of the best project ever.
rizkyx56

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

Buy bitcoin as you can buy bro, just it the best coin in cryptocurrency space
maybe you will hard to get 3x, but it can be safer for your capital

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

you can just hold these 3 ETH. now ETH has low proce and most preferable in the future it will rise (no one will tell you when that will happen).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: