Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 ETH where to invest  (Read 2625 times)
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:40:53 PM

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
Wait until the investment in ica, a lot of scams , I think wait for the market reversal when the investor will again enter the ico

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

I advise you to invest in BCH. He will soon have a hard fork namely the 15th, I think that it will bring profit to investors but the decision is yours !
Very dangerous tool for investing at the moment. It is not clear how events will continue to happen in their team.
I recommend the author to split 3 eth into several altcoins.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:06:41 PM

3 Eth it is a small amount in comparison with the value last winter, so I would keep them for trading. There are a lot of trading bots. It will bring you maybe around 1% profit per day I guess, but I am not sure.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

I think you already have all you need. Ethereum is a nice coin, you should hold it. I think it's less risky to hodl because now altcoins are falling. As for me, I hold eth, btc and some alts.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

It depends on how much you can risk that money, you can go undervalue because if you hit it, you can easily multiply x10, of course, like everything in this volatile market, is a bet, to see if it's convenient, if you want to try to keep and get money, the best thing you can do is diversify your portfolio, that will give you a steady monthly income if everything goes well.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
maybe for now you will find it difficult to find an ICO that can give you a triple profit, because the current situation can be said to be very unstable. but I suggest you invest in Hetachain ICO, I see hetachain has a pretty good potential.
You can see the information here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043007.0
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

why do you have to invest in ICO, you better focus on trading because trading is more profitable than investing in one project. It is very difficult to find a good ICO that gives more than 3X profit to your investment.

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

Never listen to investment tips. Learn to choose promising projects and make investment decisions. This is your money and you yourself must be responsible for them.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

I think you should keep that 3ETH and wait a little more time to see the market because ETH is a very potential coin. ETH is the top 2 CMC coin and is worth more than $ 1k.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:24:34 PM

I advise you to invest in BCH. He will soon have a hard fork namely the 15th, I think that it will bring profit to investors but the decision is yours !
Very dangerous tool for investing at the moment. It is not clear how events will continue to happen in their team.
I recommend the author to split 3 eth into several altcoins.
Splitting your coins into several projects, better this way than invest everything with single one which there's no assurance what will happen after,
you need to set some plans and make sure that you are well aware about the projects, or you can keep this coin alone and wait till the next bounce
up happen, surely it will bring decent profits if you can wait for some time.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

You can take a look on the avatar i am wearing now.
They have a good ICO and project, they are also listed now in LATOKEN.
If you have doubt with ICO because of the situation now.
I will advise you to look for LOYALCOIN in the market.
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:33:48 PM

If there is enough free time in the amount of 5-8 hours, I suggest an investment of 3 ethereum in day trading on a crypto-exchange. Having gained some experience, it is possible to earn, without effort, in one month the same 3 ethereum, that is, 100% per month.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

Regardless of the countless submission, you should do your own due diligence. The current ETH price is underrated and you could consider that. For ICOs I will suggest you wait once listed then you trade instead for security sake. ICOs are scary lately

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

This is one area people have hardly give you and investment advice on due to the high volatility of the cryptocurrency industry and that is why this cliche "Do Your Own Research" (DYOR) is popular today.

Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

To multiply, you need to know who will make the pump. Unfortunately, I have no information, but I can only advise one of altcoin, this lsk is still undervalued, and will have growth.
Avenger907

Activity: 406
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:46:39 PM

I would not advise investing in ICO, now most of the projects are frauds, and most importantly, ETH has great potential and if you wait a little, you can get income on it.
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

I would invest my 3 ethers in PKT 8. After all, the project ROCKET 8 is only developing, and its coin has soared very high. I think that she still wonders in four, five times.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

Actually no one should tell you where to invest. When it comes to investment, I don't follow the crowd, I take time to do thorough research on some coins or tokens, then decide to make investment. Reason being I won't want to blame anyone if things don't go right. Like you rightly wrote, go for the undervalued coins or tokens with potentials, especially those with working products and a good team.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:11:58 PM

The cryptocurrency market are on a decline, in uptrend market, three times of your investment is very likely but in downtrend market such as we have, you should lower your expectation and have long term view of your investment!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

I think you should not now look for risky investments in altcoins which are not from coinmarketcap top. Ethereum greatly lost in value this year and now it is going through a stage of accumulating funds before going up. It seems to me that if you still have eth on your hands, then it’s better to wait for its growth first, and then you’ll have to look at what to reinvest

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: