Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 09:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 ETH where to invest  (Read 2634 times)
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

Three ether is not worth much going by today's market price of ether. I will advice you keep your ether and store in cold wallet for future hold. The future of ethereum is bright and with growth and development of ethereum, your three ether will worth much!
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

the price of the token After ICO no one knows, because the price of a token depends on market demand, but if you still want to invest in an ICO I suggest investing in an ICO that sells its tokens Success. like GOeureka for example (GOeureka's ICO sales are successful) because usually ICO's success will affect the future of the tokens themselves
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

The market condition is bad. you wont be getting any 3x anytime soon i suggest strength your resolve and research this time cause we have alot of time now rather than last couple of months where everyone is fomoing on everything

salmaku

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

if for now, you should buy a few coins, because right now is the right time, all the coins are very down. You can hold it and sell it when all the coin prices soar. for now, I do not recommend that you take part in the ICO at this time.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

There are many that can give more than 3x and moreover the market is pretty bad now with everything in reddish color ,the cheap coins/tokens I can invest in if I am the owner of the 3 ETH will be ,Apollo , electronum ,orginalmy anti bureaucracy coin ,sarpien, litecoincash ,e.t.c all you have to do is some research and make sure you are investing in a real project that's here to stay then you are good.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

Most of the top 100 alts lost a lot in their price so you are able to invest in any coin from this raw. Also you can just hold ETH because it is in the same situation - minus x10 from the ATH

Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

3 Eth's a bit when compared with the worthiness final winter season, and so I might maintain all of them with regard to buying and selling. There are plenty associated with buying and selling robots. It'll provide you with perhaps close to 1% revenue daily I suppose, however, I'm unsure.
Moeda

Activity: 1587
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

For now it is better to choose ICO investment than to hold or sell the ETH. Because the price of ETH is very bad.
But if you ask which ICO can give 3x profit, I can't assign it. This is a very difficult thing. But ICO investment is more profitable than holding ETH.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:59:08 PM

I hope you haven't invested in any ICO in the time that you wrote this topic , Most of the ICOs have failed to bad from that time , I know one of them called Wlo token , a good ICO based on XLM and it gets add to Bitfinex , now it is trading in 1/4 ICO price in there!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
Leave everything as it is, and do not do rash acts, on such an amount to invest in other altcoins is not worth it, maybe you just rest up to a new growth in the cryptocurrency market.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

Well Ethereum itself greatly subsided,that from today the sum of x's 5, he will make sure,in Alta it is possible they may even give more,but the risk is more!I might 2 live between 3-5 tokens,distributed, and 1 live left to hold,you see, and those who will grow up and be a good profit for you
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

It looks like ETH is slowly losing its value. So it won't be a bad idea to invest in some other altcoin, or to simply convert your ETH to Bitcoin. If you are looking forward to investing in alts, then there are a few good choices right now, such as Cardano, 0x and Stellar Lumens.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

Actually at this moment i dont want to invest on any but to hold my ETHEREUM.
What to do better now is to buy more ETH in the market and store it on your wallet.
wait until the ETHEREUM 2.0 launched in the community.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

I think that you can invest, for example, in a Jarvis project, now it really would be a profitable investment, but most importantly, you should read about the project, make an analysis of the project and only then draw your own conclusions.
harapan

Activity: 1792
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:29:41 PM

currently the price of Ethereum is falling, I better hold ETH instead of investing with ICO.
but all choices are in your hands.
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

For this time and still a bear market for all coins i will never invest my ethereum i will hold it until bull run comes..
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

X3? , now it is really difficult to earn profit from investing ICO project. Now the price of market is very low, you should invest more in ETH, if you still have money. As for me, it seems to be a good way to make money now

dalexc

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

At this moment the market is very unstable. Ethereum value is very low at the moment. I think it would be best if you hold your Ethereum right now. Wait till Ethereum price increases.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:41:23 PM

I don't have so much trust to any ICO campaign now. It is difficult to don't find a scam, you know. Just  look for high level members, which invested in such campaigns and do the same.

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

I think it is worth investing this money in EOS and Stellar equally. It seems to me that these coins will make a big competition to Ethereum in a fairly near future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: