Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it take to become a pro  (Read 14909 times)
Fredrosam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:43:19 PM
Merited by [BTC]Girl (1)

I am really interested in this question. And you might be surprised, but I came here not only for money, but on the first place I put the feeling that I can do something important. Cryptocurrency world is not a teaching, medicine or life guard area, but i am a strong believer that every person should do something important for him, his family and friends and for other people as well. So I am thinking of becoming some kind of cryptocurrency consultant or something like that. But I understand that in order to achieve this goal I need to have a perfect portfolio and to become a highly qualified professional myself. I am ready to hard work for years, but i want to know how much time will I need? One year is not enough but what about three or four years? Will it be enough? What do you think? Thank you very much and good luck with your business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jalicontal

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

I am really interested in this question. And you might be surprised, but I came here not only for money, but on the first place I put the feeling that I can do something important. Cryptocurrency world is not a teaching, medicine or life guard area, but i am a strong believer that every person should do something important for him, his family and friends and for other people as well. So I am thinking of becoming some kind of cryptocurrency consultant or something like that. But I understand that in order to achieve this goal I need to have a perfect portfolio and to become a highly qualified professional myself. I am ready to hard work for years, but i want to know how much time will I need? One year is not enough but what about three or four years? Will it be enough? What do you think? Thank you very much and good luck with your business.
Time for me will always be missed, especially for training, because when you start to dive headlong into learning that either you open different doors, in which you want to knock and investigate what they can bring.
I think that you have a wonderful dream and you should strive for it, and most importantly, do not listen to people who will say that it's not right, that it can not be achieved or that it's silly. I believe so it all depends on the person, if you are trying, you will achieve a lot.
You can remember many great people like Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, these people believed in themselves and their studies, and went to their fame for a long time and in the end they achieved it, but few know what they had to go through for their whole journey, how many once they fell down, they made mistakes, but they all the time rose and went to their goal. Some people were afraid of people and called the descendants of hell, some called crazy. But they went and did everything to reach the peaks.

So act people and do not think about other people's opinions.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

Every thing in life depends on the interest you put in. If you are ready to learn about cryptocurrency it is not going to take you long to be conversant with what cryptocurrency is all about and willingness to make something out of it. There is a need for you to have a mentor who may be the one that taught you
You must be up to date in crypto related thread, books and ebooks, others are trading threads in the exchanges for information and ideas.
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

I wish there was any sure shot way to answer this. Most of the progress depends on how much you interact with this market. Crypto's vulnerability is something that makes you doubt your choices, how can someone ever tell you how to become a pro. Somehow, aren't we all trying to do that?

I don't really know but only advice would be to focus and keep your priorities straight. Don't let bad times drift you. This market has immense potential and years to come will bring in lot of opportunities. Just wait for the right ones no matter how eager you are. Patience always pays.
Good luck to you.
Skortish

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

You being a pro especially in crypto doesnt depend on how long you are in but rather how much interest you invest in knowing all about crypto.
Your determination would determine how good you would become.
Igopraise

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

My little advice is this.
To excel and become a pro, you just gotta dedicate your time in studying deep about crypto.
Reading of books, ebooks, projects, and focus also.
That way it would help you excel and know much in crypto and even become a pro too.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

I don't really know what is the prerequisites to be a consultant in cryptocurrency. Do they have to create a new cryptocurrency? Or does using wallets and know the specifications of cryptocurrencies in general and being a pro in trading cryptos is enough?
You should maybe look at new ICO projects and look at the resume of the advisors of the ICO projects.
loonb

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

i saw myself a pro 3 years ago. but now i realized even now i don't know anything about anything. maybe this is professional thinking i don't know Smiley
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:15:45 AM

The time didn't matter if you can learn fast enough and manage to land to one project even you are not that good enough. Surely you will develop fast and learning more because of what experience you can get in that project. So sometimes it depends on luck too when you get a chance to enter a project.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

Frankly becoming a pro is not about time
It is basically about the experience knowledge and understanding gathered in various aspects of tradingor participation in airdrops and icos

Learning from past mistakes and improving makes one a pro
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

Becoming a pro depends on your own dedication and determination. You can be a pro in a year if you will spend more time and study a lot. But if you are only doing it as a part time then maybe it will take more years.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

It all depends what are your goals and how much money and time you are willing to invest. I heard and have a lot of examples about people making a fortune in cryptocurrency, without any knowledge of cryptocurrency! As a matter of fact there was no degree for these people, they just came, saw and conquered this cryptocurrency area. There is also important that you have a bit of luck and patience and of course some basic knowledge of trading, good luck

manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

when start earning consistantly
Junixi

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

it takes a long time but i think that if you want to make cryptocurrency world your main job you will need to give up any other job

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

when start earning consistantly
well this will take quite considerable amount of time. It took me a year or so to start getting constant income that would let me live

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

I think you can't be pro or you can't understand if you are a pro because this technology is still in its early stage, but you can start early and learn somethings and that's great.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

Professors weren't born that way... They perhaps saw the dream of being one. They built the interest, developed the passion and worked on the goal. That means, if you want to be a pro in whatever field, those factors mentioned will be adopted. Rome was not just built in a day- as they say.

Interest and dedication will make you work it out.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

For learning a skill, most of the scientist sums it upto 10K hours of practice/experience but again becoming a pro is an abstract state and no one really becomes a pro, they just learn from theirs and others mistakes and at least tries not to repeat them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

As for me, the best way to become a pro is to invest in crypto now and analyse the market, it will take you not more than about one year to become a professional
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:15:47 PM

a lot depends on your desire and aspirations, if you really want it, it is possible to become a professional in a short period of time, but here repents cryptocurrency, it will take a long time to understand everything. The best option is if someone will help you, at least in the early stages.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: