Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:56:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it take to become a pro  (Read 14913 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

Your zest and sincerity should not take you long. Though everything today is a re education, a constant learning experience, get your basic facts and leave the rest to experience.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

I am really interested in this question. And you might be surprised, but I came here not only for money, but on the first place I put the feeling that I can do something important. Cryptocurrency world is not a teaching, medicine or life guard area, but i am a strong believer that every person should do something important for him, his family and friends and for other people as well. So I am thinking of becoming some kind of cryptocurrency consultant or something like that. But I understand that in order to achieve this goal I need to have a perfect portfolio and to become a highly qualified professional myself. I am ready to hard work for years, but i want to know how much time will I need? One year is not enough but what about three or four years? Will it be enough? What do you think? Thank you very much and good luck with your business.

I believe one year is enough it all depends on how focus you are and how dedicated you are in your time and effort to learn everything about cryptocurrency all you need to learn about cryptocurrency are all here being an open source technology, and you have made the right start by joining in this forum and being active.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

be a pro in the crypto is not easy. a lot of things to learn in order to understand the crypto and it will take a long time or maybe from the ability of any person that there is. If a serious and sincere manner I think being pro can quickly if direct practice falls well in order to directly apply what is learned and experience.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

Time is not really matter to get to be a pro at something which applies same for the crypto investment as well but time taken may decide how much you are earning here but still you can make money at any time.

Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

If you want to be a very professional crypto trader, then every day should be your study time, not how many years you need to learn. I think the strategy of transaction crypto needs to change every day.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:11:49 AM

be a pro in the crypto is not easy. a lot of things to learn in order to understand the crypto and it will take a long time or maybe from the ability of any person that there is. If a serious and sincere manner I think being pro can quickly if direct practice falls well in order to directly apply what is learned and experience.

I think it all depends on how quickly you can perceive a large amount of information. I quickly mastered the field of crypto and now I can be a mentor for my friends.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:16:42 AM

Being a professional trader is very difficult. This does not mean that professional traders will not lose money. In fact, the cryptocurrency market is harder to judge than the stock market, so I think the organization that joins the whale may be better than becoming a professional trader.

thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

No one will be able to answer this question. That depends on your efforts. If you can work hard and good luck, maybe you will become pro tronh shortly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

In my own thoughts, becoming a pro in crypto industry is a good for us to become well-knowledgeable about trading, investments, and getting some ideas on the active or even in newly published projects. It doesn't requires too much time to become a pro, in order to become one of it, you must take efforts and time on reading articles about cryptocurrencies, you mus be active on participating on some crypto related groups and sometimes becoming a pro was a charge from our experience as a crypto user.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

I think it's not about how many years but how much you learn at any time and the market conditions which is sometimes good and bad. The length of time does not guarantee someone to be pro because in each process must also need the knowledge and also the spirit of learning. So all is not because of time,time will only give you experience about the market conditions in each year but the main factor remains is knowledge and your skill.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

I am really interested in this question. And you might be surprised, but I came here not only for money, but on the first place I put the feeling that I can do something important. Cryptocurrency world is not a teaching, medicine or life guard area, but i am a strong believer that every person should do something important for him, his family and friends and for other people as well. So I am thinking of becoming some kind of cryptocurrency consultant or something like that. But I understand that in order to achieve this goal I need to have a perfect portfolio and to become a highly qualified professional myself. I am ready to hard work for years, but i want to know how much time will I need? One year is not enough but what about three or four years? Will it be enough? What do you think? Thank you very much and good luck with your business.

I guess to finally considered an expert or something like cryptocurrency consulant, you need to establish your name and degree in college is a factor to it. Also, I guess you don't need a perfect porfolio but to do something remarkable in the cryptocurrency history.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:38:57 AM

First of all, there are no what you would call "pro" in the crypto sphere. We are all making guesses relatively blindly, using the pieces of information you can find scattered through the Internet. But by no means will that guarantee you a profit. The crypto market is just so unpredictable - it only takes one big whale to really mess up every plan in your mind and simulation you might have run.

The things you need to grow when dealing with crypto are gut feeling and intuition. These two are the only things that will help you to survive with as little damage to your mental health and wallet as possible Smiley.

And trust me, it takes time to really develop this duo.

kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

Many people are unemployed due to lack of work and otherwise are not qualified for job vacancies. In other words neither work can work in cryptocurrency. because many do not understand and many are needed to learn.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

To be familiar with or cryptocurrency requires you to work hard and you have wide access Understanding things about it. it is not necessary for a long time It is time to learn what it takes to endure and the ability to work hard.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

Definitely depends on what you mean by "pro", but if you're working hard:

- Being able to make right trading decisions and not losing money: 6-12 months. And it would be a good idea not to trade big before that.

- Being a skilled experienced trader who makes successful trades and uses market analysis well to his/her advantage, and is a good mentor/consultant for others: 3-4 years.

- Being a person who knows everything and doesn't have anything more to learn: probably 2729249429847923 years, since I know people who have been active in financial markets for 40 years, and all of them say that we still make mistakes and we are learning everyday.

Best of luck to you.  Smiley
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

Being familiar with cryptocurrency does not get the duration of cryptocurrency, because the need to become acquainted is to be hardworking because when you are hardworking you can easily learn and you can easily.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

there are no pro, there are only people who are right from experience. to be able to survive here we must always learn. even experts continue to learn new knowledge.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

Nobody will able to say how long it is going to take to become a crypto currency expert. You will need to invest a lot of time in researching the crypto space and providing help in this industry. But I am sure this is a kind of a job for the future.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

In the cryptocurrency market at achievement of mastery in trading or the investment you can't say yourself as a complete professional. In finance field you should be take learning to become a professional in the field of investment for bond and equity. But while we talk about the cryptocurrency there is no separate study of learning or textbook. So, you have to put your mind in the trading or investment. So, work a minimum of 5 years then ask yourself what you know about this phenomenon.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

For me it is necessary to be prudent to be smart and to think more about things
built into cryptocurrency. because no matter how long you are in cryptocurrency if you do not care about things
here you will not become acquainted with it. because the skills are not measured in duration but in the experience in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: