Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it take to become a pro  (Read 14913 times)
Sendal btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:21:24 AM

actually how long it can't be a reference, in my opinion the knowledge of crypto, a friend who is experienced in crypto has an important role to make you become a professional. Your totality in studying Cryptocurrency will focus your concentration on becoming a professional.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:01:32 AM

Investing in cryptocurrencies requires a stable and long-lasting process, but most people are speculators who have earned some, or lost some of them and left the field.

Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:06:50 AM

I do not think that this will take much time. Enough global understanding. As well as analyzing all the coins that are already on the market. You must have an understanding of each element of the market. You must separate work interest projects from scammers.

Yes, it is work. Well, I don't think it will take years. So as you can find several blogs of professional analysts and listen to what they say, expanding their knowledge of cryptocurrency. Then draw your own conclusions. And here you are an analyst.
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:35:51 PM

Everyone needs a different amount of time to learn something, but on the whole, half a year is enough for a person to learn the main points!
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:15:32 PM

In fact, not as long as you might think. You can become a professional in the bounty in just a few months if you give it at least 8 hours a day. In crypto trading, everything is much more complicated and takes more time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:33:15 PM

It doesn't take time it depends on how you work on it on how you analyze the situations and on how yo handle a situation in cryptocurrency. and the best thing is knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:11:16 PM

To become a professional you need to constantly improve and gain new knowledge.
If you stop at a certain stage and decide that you have reached the required level, then those who seek knowledge will overtake you.
Therefore, only in the development and improvement of oneself one can become a real professional in the cryptocurrency market.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:15:45 PM

Nowadays, to become a professional in this field, you will need a couple of months, possibly years. Everything will depend on your desire to learn to learn something new, to improve, and you will definitely achieve this status.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 04:33:03 PM

Well, your goal is certainly admirable, but you obviously are starting from zero, it looks like you are complete beginner to trading and market economics.
So, while maintaining your own profitable portfolio, what you really need to do is research like crazy.

Start with blockchain technology.
Read BTCs original whitepaper.
Start building a network with those who mine or maintain nodes.
Understand the technological side of crypto inside and out and start mining yourself.
You can't be a pro unless you are a professional at what you are consulting on, and blockchain is straight up technology.

Then, start becoming educated on market economics, trading strategies, and investment options across all markets.
This includes stock, real estate, futures, bonds, everything.

Sounds like a lot of work? Yes it is.
But that's why pros are called pros.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:53:53 PM

it's not about time, it's important not how long you try to understand crypto but how often do you do it.
remember, why I say it's not about time? because everyone's absorption is different, some need to learn several times to be able to understand something but there are those who immediately understand something in just one learning and this applies also in the world of cryptocurrency
I hope this sentence is useful for you

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:10:55 AM

Independent growth can be very difficult. In the beginning, you need to find a mentor who can grow up quickly. Usually you can improve a lot in half a year. But if it is self-study, I think it is very difficult. Making money sometimes requires luck, especially day traders.

attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:33:20 AM

For me it will not take time to become a pro,it takes on how you evaluate the situations and on how you handle the situations. and the only thing needed to become a pro is you are good in analyzing and the knowledge.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:44:36 AM

This depends on how quick you are in learning.

Real life applications will help you to figure out your field of expertise. Be knowledgeable enough to that field through taking up online courses or if there's a univeristy near you that conducts lessons related to what you've been longing to become a pro then enroll.
jolle123

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:17:37 PM

For me it doesn't take a long time it takes on how you understand the rules and how you manage cryptocurrency. it  depends on knowledge you have.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:39:28 PM

I am really interested in this question. And you might be surprised, but I came here not only for money, but on the first place I put the feeling that I can do something important. Cryptocurrency world is not a teaching, medicine or life guard area, but i am a strong believer that every person should do something important for him, his family and friends and for other people as well. So I am thinking of becoming some kind of cryptocurrency consultant or something like that. But I understand that in order to achieve this goal I need to have a perfect portfolio and to become a highly qualified professional myself. I am ready to hard work for years, but i want to know how much time will I need? One year is not enough but what about three or four years? Will it be enough? What do you think? Thank you very much and good luck with your business.

I think 2 cycles of global cryptoworld bullish-bearish trend would be enough, i.e. about 8-9 years. And also you have to invest your own real money to cryptocurrency to counsel other people

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:01:36 PM

In fact, not as long as you might think. You can become a professional in the bounty in just a few months if you give it at least 8 hours a day. In crypto trading, everything is much more complicated and takes more time.

What the hell does being professional at bounty means? You just join it, follow the rules and do your tasks, that is it. And are you trying to compare crypto trading with bounty programs? Those are two different things. Trading takes more time but it actually gives your profit and worth the time spend. On other hand, there are high chance of getting scammed in a bounty and your time going to waste.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:06:28 PM

Becoming a pro depends on your own dedication and determination. You can be a pro in a year if you will spend more time and study a lot. But if you are only doing it as a part time then maybe it will take more years.

That's right, how long it takes to participate in this crypto market is important, how much we have devoted to this market. Be a pro right, devote to this career, not for part-time work  Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:19:47 PM

Becoming a pro depends on your own dedication and determination. You can be a pro in a year if you will spend more time and study a lot. But if you are only doing it as a part time then maybe it will take more years.

That's right, how long it takes to participate in this crypto market is important, how much we have devoted to this market. Be a pro right, devote to this career, not for part-time work  Grin

The important thing is actually flying hours for each experience. The more time goes on, the faster you will learn how the crypto market works. Because that experience is very important for you to be better. We are all here to learn so that in the future there will be no errors in investment, for example.

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:22:02 PM

I think if you would invest a lot of time in our industry, you would definitely reach success in a short period of time. You just need to learn from your mistakes and never repeat them again. Best of luck in the crypto world!

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:23:40 PM

Is it possible to become about sdes. The industry is too big. First you need to be a technologist. Understand how it all works. Then you need to be a financial genius. Understand what projects can earn money. And if you are already a financial genius, it is not necessary to connect with a cryptocurrency.

Too many skills need to become a professional in this industry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: