Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it take to become a pro  (Read 14913 times)
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:28:46 PM

If anyone of you actually want to contribute to this space you should be on boarding new users and be trying to build real platforms that can integrate the mainstream world into the crypto sphere.  I still think that current crypto users can be considered early adopters because less than 5% of people in the entire world even own crypto.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:48:35 PM

Personally, I am not a professional and I cannot tell you how long it takes to become an expert in the field of crypto-currencies, but I think that it depends directly on you, on your abilities, desires, and possibilities. I wish you good luck in your own development.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:55:54 PM

Its the perfect time to start and be warned cryptocurrency world is full of different doors and it can take you years ,yea years before you become what you want to, it won't be easy and it depends on how sharp your brain is and what risks you are willing to take ,remember where there is no risk rewards will be absence forver so you have to walk on this path on your own without relying on anyone ,be willing to make mistakes as well so that you can improve better

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EthanKai

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:01:39 PM

I am really interested in this question. And you might be surprised, but I came here not only for money, but on the first place I put the feeling that I can do something important. Cryptocurrency world is not a teaching, medicine or life guard area, but i am a strong believer that every person should do something important for him, his family and friends and for other people as well. So I am thinking of becoming some kind of cryptocurrency consultant or something like that. But I understand that in order to achieve this goal I need to have a perfect portfolio and to become a highly qualified professional myself. I am ready to hard work for years, but i want to know how much time will I need? One year is not enough but what about three or four years? Will it be enough? What do you think? Thank you very much and good luck with your business.

It would depend on how much time and effort you put in your cryto activities. If actively research about the ins and outs of crypto and do trading and investing from to time, then you will get to know right how to avoid the pitfalls of crypto trading and become smarter right away.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:14:43 PM

I am really interested in this question. And you might be surprised, but I came here not only for money, but on the first place I put the feeling that I can do something important. Cryptocurrency world is not a teaching, medicine or life guard area, but i am a strong believer that every person should do something important for him, his family and friends and for other people as well. So I am thinking of becoming some kind of cryptocurrency consultant or something like that. But I understand that in order to achieve this goal I need to have a perfect portfolio and to become a highly qualified professional myself. I am ready to hard work for years, but i want to know how much time will I need? One year is not enough but what about three or four years? Will it be enough? What do you think? Thank you very much and good luck with your business.
I'm in this market since 3.5-4 years and still I'm not pro about this market, everytime we need to learn something because market is changing very fast everyday so this is hard question and I don't know the answer.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:35:30 PM

It would depend on how much time and effort you put in your cryto activities. If actively research about the ins and outs of crypto and do trading and investing from to time, then you will get to know right how to avoid the pitfalls of crypto trading and become smarter right away.
it's true what you say, besides how long we pay attention to market movements, sometimes our experience at loss is also needed, so that we don't lose back later and make sure we are always patient in seeing the current conditions

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:36:15 PM

it all depends on you who will be difficult to understand all this someone will be good and quickly reach the title of professional
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:36:34 PM

Don’t stress yourself over the time need to become a pro in crypto. It is an interesting subject, just be focus and enjoy your learning process.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:26:39 PM

we have our own point of view and ways to invest in crypto currencies, one thing that is very strong is that people who trade crypto currencies are not only looking for profits and many are looking for information about developing Blochain technology.
 In my opinion, the most important thing is to be prepared to accept whatever happens and don't give up if you are serious. find out for yourself about crypto developments and investments in the path.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:39:33 PM

The focus for me have been developing my experience into methods that work for me. That means I am willing to be wrong,  to make mistakes and to lose.  At the end of the day,  your personal method works for you more than general recommendations!  You become a pro when you have proven method of making money yourself!

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:47:19 PM

we have our own point of view and ways to invest in crypto currencies, one thing that is very strong is that people who trade crypto currencies are not only looking for profits and many are looking for information about developing Blochain technology.
 In my opinion, the most important thing is to be prepared to accept whatever happens and don't give up if you are serious. find out for yourself about crypto developments and investments in the path.

The people in this world will not teach anything about money earning so the only thing is learning ourself will be there matter so this will continue for for many decades so doing with our self in investing selling trading and exchanging will be in our hands otherwise you will not be and good money earner for anytime.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:42:07 AM

actually how long it can't be a reference, in my opinion the knowledge of crypto, a friend who is experienced in crypto has an important role to make you become a professional. Your totality in studying Cryptocurrency will focus your concentration on becoming a professional.

If you're passionate about cryptos and have enough time to learn and practice it won't take you long to become a pro. I guess year will be enough. But remember that crypto world changes rapidly, so you'll have to learn something new all the time to stay a pro.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:47:28 AM

This is related to personal ability, but in the cryptocurrency market, I think a lot of technical knowledge is useless. Capitalists can easily change price trends, so current cryptocurrency professionals can be very difficult. It may take 5 years.

RockDJ

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:49:32 AM

I'm in this market since 3.5-4 years and still I'm not pro about this market, everytime we need to learn something because market is changing very fast everyday so this is hard question and I don't know the answer.
The time in this market is not important. It is important that you learn knowledge and diligently learn about it. I have been in this market for 3 years but my experience is not equal to those who entered this market for 1 year

sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:24:08 AM

It depends on how quickly you learn, what desire and discipline. Also strongly depends on the crypto currency itself, if prices rise, then anyone can be successful, and real skills are extracted in such periods as was in 2018

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:25:41 AM

Being a pro and time is not on constant variable. To be a pro in crypto definitely needs time but the time is equals to how fast and how good you can pick up the skills needed. If you are not able to lear well even 55-10 years later you will not be a pro as well.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:32:29 AM

I feel that every day is my study time, but because my education is not high, the progress of learning is not ideal, I also hope that professional crypto scholars can help me.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:46:54 AM

The time in this market is not important. It is important that you learn knowledge and diligently learn about it. I have been in this market for 3 years but my experience is not equal to those who entered this market for 1 year
Unlimited time is needed to become a pro, every body should watch the market anytime and he must try to learn after it. This market will be forerver and i will have expected long term progress. That's a joke if someone can determine how much time needed to become a pro.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:51:34 AM

Becoming a pro in crypto currency is easy and hard

How ? It depends on you
How fast you learn
How quick you adjust
How fast you motivate your nerves and instincts

There are no super Mario’s in crypto currency
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:08:20 PM

Personally, I am not a professional and I cannot tell you how long it takes to become an expert in the field of crypto-currencies, but I think that it depends directly on you, on your abilities, desires, and possibilities. I wish you good luck in your own development.

I am not sure that real professional will spend too much time on this forum. They work almost 24/7. If you have time, the initial capital to invest in the cryptocurrencies, and a great desire, you can become a pro.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: