Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it take to become a pro  (Read 14909 times)
mryoso23

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:25:41 PM

This is a great topic for a newbie .. I know I have a lot to learn to be a pro .. So thank you and have these threads that help me to be a pro coming time ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:48:44 PM

I don't think we can know how much time we need to be a pro.
I learned about bitcoin and altcoin and also learned about trading since 2017 and until now I still study and never feel like I'm a great person.

The principle that I like because all in the world is just self learning to be better in the future. if you can learn it and succeed then something good will come to you in the future. There are many things that must continue to be studied in this world.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:09:32 PM

There is no specific time for which you can become a professional.  I think it all depends on you and your desire to move forward and learn something new.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:09:42 PM

Been here for almost 2 years and counting but still me myself don't consider a pro in terms of analyzing what's the crypto to invest and gain profit after like a couple of months or for long term hodl.

A real professional will never call himself a pro. he knows that he needs to learn about crypto more and more. The longer he trades, the better he understands that he does not know a lot of things about this business.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:14:37 PM

It depends on how humble you are to keep learning and advancing your scope. Becoming a pro doesn't have a timeline. You grow everyday. A pro is not above mistake and can be prone to error once a while. When this happens, a pro learn and move on.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 09:24:34 AM

It depends on how fast you can learn and the time you devoted for it. if you are a fast learner and you always try out new things, you willl not stay long before becoming a pro.

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 09:30:50 AM

I kinda like the fact that you want to undertake the role of cryptocurrency consultant. I believe you will need to have a huge understanding of how cryptocurrency works and also garner a lot of experience from the field. Good luck in your endeavor.

zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:04:21 AM

Been here for almost 2 years and counting but still me myself don't consider a pro in terms of analyzing what's the crypto to invest and gain profit after like a couple of months or for long term hodl.

A real professional will never call himself a pro. he knows that he needs to learn about crypto more and more. The longer he trades, the better he understands that he does not know a lot of things about this business.
I think that if someone can make a regular profit from trading and investing than he is good enough to be considered a pro. It may take a few years of detailed learning and practice to become a good trader.

BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:34:16 AM

Dude, how do we know how much time you need to study? If you set such a goal and really want to do something important for cryptocurrency, family, friends, then just take it and do it. I think that if there is a desire, then everything will necessarily turn out.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:41:49 AM

I think become an crypto expert or pro is not measurable by year. Because if you are doing crytpo even in a long year if you are not learning from your error in crypto industry you are not classified as a pro. It is all about an trial and error. If you are doing something or activity without an major error here in a crypto world and you are already a financial successful you can called as a pro.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

My experience has shown that it takes at least 1 year to become a small professional in the cryptocurrency market. But it is better to trade for 1.5 years every day.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:39:03 PM

My experience has shown that it takes at least 1 year to become a small professional in the cryptocurrency market. But it is better to trade for 1.5 years every day.
I don't think there is a time that can determine us to be great at trade. Because all indeed requires time and process to become a pro. I don't think 1.5 years is the best. What is certain to be pro is to learn from every experience and mistake you make. Maybe in the future you will be great for trading.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:45:31 PM

I think become an crypto expert or pro is not measurable by year. Because if you are doing crytpo even in a long year if you are not learning from your error in crypto industry you are not classified as a pro. It is all about an trial and error. If you are doing something or activity without an major error here in a crypto world and you are already a financial successful you can called as a pro.
People cannot call themselves a professional at all because in such a young market one mistake can cost everything. And in the cryptocurrency market, an error can occur at any time.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:21:26 PM

being a professional requires a lot of time and a lot of experience in doing work, including in the crypto world, we must first learn what crypto is and what system it uses. so if you want to be pro, it would be better if we study the field that is our first interest.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:38:10 PM

No one can tell, it depends on you and when greed start controlling you and have your emotion under control because greed is what is keeping most people down in this space,  all the technical stuff are very good to learn but the most important thing is your emotion =, how you deal with it

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:01:41 PM

No one can tell, it depends on you and when greed start controlling you and have your emotion under control because greed is what is keeping most people down in this space,  all the technical stuff are very good to learn but the most important thing is your emotion =, how you deal with it
without knowledge and experience, no emotion will help.  If in 2016 many newcomers managed to earn good money, then today in order to really get income from the cryptocurrency market, you need to be able to analyze the available information and make the right conclusions.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:04:52 PM

In any case, professional skills depend on you, your capabilities, your knowledge and especially your desire, this is very important.  Becoming a professional in the world of cryptocurrency is very difficult.  Because the situation on the market changes very often.  And you need to be always aware of all the events and new chips.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 07:06:36 PM

To be a pro, its not a matter of time but hardworking, determination and effort. If you really want to be a pro, you will always keep learning about blockchain technology as well as Bitcoin in order to get abreast with the new trends. You can stay in the system for a long time and if you don't learn, you will never be a pro.

karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:06:41 PM

being a professional requires a lot of time and a lot of experience in doing work, including in the crypto world, we must first learn what crypto is and what system it uses. so if you want to be pro, it would be better if we study the field that is our first interest.
it's very difficult to be pro in the crypto world because crypto is very difficult to predict even though someone who has a lot of knowledge and experience doesn't really know how crypto will work and it's difficult to determine a good project so we can only be sure of our choices.
I think that's all we can rely on.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:08:51 PM

No one can tell, it depends on you and when greed start controlling you and have your emotion under control because greed is what is keeping most people down in this space,  all the technical stuff are very good to learn but the most important thing is your emotion =, how you deal with it
without knowledge and experience, no emotion will help.  If in 2016 many newcomers managed to earn good money, then today in order to really get income from the cryptocurrency market, you need to be able to analyze the available information and make the right conclusions.
Yes, I agree, analysis of patience, stress-resistance, work is not for everyone, to earn on the crypto market, you need to constantly be in the subject, work, including errors, and look for new resources where you can also earn, the world of crypto is now beginning development and Soon, many of those who are working now will eventually be rewarded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: