Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which season is ETH now?  (Read 841 times)
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

Ethereum is not in any season, the bulls season have been long gone and 2018 has all been bearish, it is either positive to your side, or negative to your side
Focus on the present season which is 1 ETHERUM = 200$ and exploit every advantages you can from such session

Don't be scared and not panic, because the bearish period is here to stay until the bull run begins
always do your own research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

It is very hard to make a right predictions at cryptocurrency market now. We all understand that Ethereum is a valuable project and it will be useful in future. But how valuable is it? Is it overvalued or undervalued? Nobody could say that for sure.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:33:54 AM

Ethereum is on a really bad bearish trend. I know that this cannot be the end of the coin, there's certainty that the coin will rise above its present challenges and will bounce back in due time. How much growth it will experience in the next couple of months, no one knows for a fact, but there definitely will be some growth.
ethereum is one of the strongest and the most stanle cryptocurrency that i know if i may say so anout crjptocurrency world at all
I see the progress shown Etereum continues to experience increased. This will be a very capable to guarantee a future for Ethereum and able to generate more profits and more progress in the future. so that makes the Ethereum so reliable in all conditions.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:38:41 AM

It is very hard to make a right predictions at cryptocurrency market now. We all understand that Ethereum is a valuable project and it will be useful in future. But how valuable is it? Is it overvalued or undervalued? Nobody could say that for sure.
What is clear with more and more projecks that use the ethereum blockchain will certainly have an impact in the future for ethereum because their system will continue to be used by people. forming an ecosystem on their own blockchain.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
apilpirman.bisnis

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:41:24 AM

Everything could be happen with crypto, some time we got ethereum is on higher price, but just few time we have faced with ethereum have back at lower price, we have got ethereum could raise to 1k$ but now eth only have price $200.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:46:33 AM

Cryptocurrency is indeed full of surprises and we don't know what will happen to this ethereum in the future, so hopefully there will be an increase for this ethereum even though it takes a long time

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
matico

Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:49:19 AM

The market of  cryptocurrency is in a downtrend and ether is not an exception to this! The market need stability and increase in investment coming in to cryptocurrency market, hopefully, news of development and network groeth will drive the market price higher!

clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:50:19 AM

I believe ETH's season is in the late months of this year and the Christmas ETH probably will be $ 800 ending the end of 2018. And ETH will stay in the top two after Bitcoin. Continue to wait is necessary at the moment it will be good for our strategy.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:52:48 AM

ethereum is big crypto and does have the potential to grow. However, it is at this time was in a situation that is not so good because even all crypto experiences it the same. achievement of the ethereum quite well with the ATH values was previously achieved and could be going to surpass it again. ethereum hardfork at the end of later can be the springboard to ethereum reaches it.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

ETH $ 1000 is probable. But I do not think it can happen in 2019. Because its price is affected by news, FUD, bitcoin prices. If bitcoin prices do not rebound or no news comes from ETH, then I think ETH will remain at low price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

Ethereum is facing some challenges now, and I have to give my opinion about it, I think it is in a season where it needs to balance itself, and get back on its feet. This is the season where its supporters and investors need to stand by it, and hodl the coin. Challenging times, but will be worth it at the end.
yes, that's true but ETH has a large potential to make it again in $1k plus. just wait for the comeback of ETH and better you have Holdings of it!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:10:46 AM

there will be no predictions that are valid if not based on proper research and calculations, I am also confused about prices going up and down. if the blockchain growth is very fast, I'm sure ETH will return in its heyday. let alone many new altcoin-altcoins that use ERC20. I am sure ETH will rise. believe me
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:14:37 AM

I joined crypto some months ago now. As at the time I joined crypto, ETH was around 700$ compared to around 1000$ it was January this year. The value of ETH now is around 202$.In my findings, I discovered that ETH was below 50$ early 2015. With all these trends, which season can we say ETH is tending towards now because some believe it will rise above 1000$ before the close of this year while others say it will keep going down. Which season are we? Let me know your opinion.
What was previously, in principle, you can not remember, now a new page with new competitors and advantages. If you look at the market, you will see that the range of the ether is about $ 20 for a month. I believe that this is a normal situation, which shows us that investing is possible, knowing that with the arrival of bulls it will rise by hundreds and not tens of dollars.

Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

I joined crypto some months ago now. As at the time I joined crypto, ETH was around 700$ compared to around 1000$ it was January this year. The value of ETH now is around 202$.In my findings, I discovered that ETH was below 50$ early 2015. With all these trends, which season can we say ETH is tending towards now because some believe it will rise above 1000$ before the close of this year while others say it will keep going down. Which season are we? Let me know your opinion.

Ethereum will return to its highest point ever if it is not die suddenly. But EThereum dies is thing which almost can not happen. So, let's wait the recovering season of Ethereum in forthcoming time, but not at this year.
While this is indeed more and more are using the Ethereum, so could be said to be the season of the Ethereum. with the ability to continue developing Ethereum will be very good with using it as a coin. so it will be very profitable with much collecting, Ethereum.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:50:28 AM

I think ETH is in it's lowest season. From what i see is that the price of ETH is not budging from this state, even if it rise or drop that won't me far from $200. That is what makes me said it's already reach its lowest price possible at this condition
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:01:36 AM

It might still go down, but don’t quit, there is no reason for you selling it while you have already lost close to an 80%. ETH time comes when it’s also bitcoin time to shine, and I don’t think that will be anytime soon, so be planning on Hodling for a long time, maybe till next year ends. There might be an increase before this year ends but I don’t think it will be much.
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:14:20 AM

It might still go down, but don’t quit, there is no reason for you selling it while you have already lost close to an 80%. ETH time comes when it’s also bitcoin time to shine, and I don’t think that will be anytime soon, so be planning on Hodling for a long time, maybe till next year ends. There might be an increase before this year ends but I don’t think it will be much.
the current owners and enthusiasts Ethereum indeed increased so rapidly. because it is a State of the Ethereum continues to experience increased able to bring advantages against the progress of the Ethereum and became the attraction to Ethereum has a lot more.

nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:09:22 AM

I believe ETH's season is in the late months of this year and the Christmas ETH probably will be $ 800 ending the end of 2018. And ETH will stay in the top two after Bitcoin. Continue to wait is necessary at the moment it will be good for our strategy.
Don’t be too sure, it doesn’t work like that. Cryptocurrency has never been like that, after a Bull happens, it probably takes a long time before there is another bull run. If it comes every year then it will be very easy for a lot of people to know when to buy and when to sell. So they will make it difficult and at that time a lot of people has found it difficult to continue, that’s when there is going to be a good change.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:23:36 AM

No. I don't think eth will hit $1,000 before 2018 closes. That can only change if there's a major news for crypto.
If there's no new major development in crypto, it may indeed go lower or stay at current levels.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:25:24 AM

I think ETH is in it's lowest season. From what i see is that the price of ETH is not budging from this state, even if it rise or drop that won't me far from $200. That is what makes me said it's already reach its lowest price possible at this condition
this opportunity is great for buying ETH. based on good ETH technology and now ETH has also been popular I am sure prices will go up again, just need to be patient waiting for that time to arrive. if you have capital this is the right time to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: