Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bitcointalk academy awards - best shit-poster fables to obtain merit  (Read 1009 times)
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:54:10 AM

In the current situation where there are many jr members and back to newbie including myself is totally not bad at all since in my understanding, the admin and staff really wanted the participants in this forum to at least make deserving and meaningful post that could upgrade into the next level. I consider it as a challenge to become an effective participant and contributor in this prestigious forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

Hi thanks for all your response specially to high rank , I post this  because I want to have atleast 1 merit thanks for your support Smiley

I post this just to have merit so that if you think that my Post is helpful you can free to send me some merit because of this  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.0
Thanks for Helping me Smiley

You think they'd research how to get merits a bit, then maybe they'd know better than to directly beg..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:15:29 AM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

Although I feel comforted to the Jr. Members, Member has no merit. They have become Newbie like me.
But they shouldn't beg for it. If their posts are really good, they will soon receive merit.
Merit is for those who have really devoted discussions on this forum!

In the current situation where there are many jr members and back to newbie including myself is totally not bad at all since in my understanding, the admin and staff really wanted the participants in this forum to at least make deserving and meaningful post that could upgrade into the next level. I consider it as a challenge to become an effective participant and contributor in this prestigious forum.

Have some shame, don't barge into the rewards ceremony directly. You need to shitpost somewhere else and wait for someone to nominate you. This is like me walking onto the stage at Oscars with a VHS tape of my wedding... sheesh.
xtraelv (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:47:58 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036433.0

How to make QULITY posts

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
mulyanah20

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:02:15 AM

I almost gave the Room guy some merit. It's a pity he lives on the alt boards, that put me off a bit.
  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin. But really,  why is that a turn off for you?  I mean maybe that's where he can post best.
Very GREAT USEFULL POST from Romeoetin and rewarded by honorable person Jet Cash.. Now i know how merit work..
xtraelv (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

i hope my post is deserving to receive a merrit  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035750.msg46049101#msg46049101

Let me get this right:

After getting tagged for selling hyip/ponzi sites/scripts....

...in posts that he has deleted....

...he wants to get merit....

...for promoting a HYP template site....

..that shows people how easy it is to scam people.....  Grin

good day i'm posting my example hyip website for people to learn how it works and how easy it is to SCAM people using this website .

do not invest in HYIP website 99% are SCAM

this is only for learning and awareness

this is my thread on what are needed to make a cheap scam hyip https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035412.20

this is my sample website anyone can login as admin feel free to tour this website

https://satochi.org
username: admin
password: ramosjake

I think this guy deserves some "special merit".

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

I think this guy deserves some "special merit".

I sent him my last one*

* my total allocation of these special merits is only 1 and they're replenished at a rate of 1 per 1000000000 nanoseconds so they're much harder to earn.
iyke12

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

Why make jokes about it all, Well its true we all need merits , but it doesn't make it laughable about. Though most people really stoop low, but shouldn't be a topic for jokes. Someday,sometime if one is really devoted he would definitely earn merits from good posts. Don't make a situation out of your current rank .
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

I almost gave the Room guy some merit. It's a pity he lives on the alt boards, that put me off a bit.

Lol, why do I have a feeling you hate cryptocurrency? Grin

Why do I have a feeling you don't know what "cryptocurrency" is? Or forum rules for that matter. Link in my signature, read it.
xtraelv (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:05:39 AM

Why make jokes about it all, Well its true we all need merits , but it doesn't make it laughable about. Though most people really stoop low, but shouldn't be a topic for jokes. Someday,sometime if one is really devoted he would definitely earn merits from good posts. Don't make a situation out of your current rank .

If people wander onto a forum set up on Libertarian-ism, Anti-Censorship principles that is primarily about Bitcoin and they post ignorant, stupid comments...

...then they have made themselves absolute fair game to be the subject of ridicule and jokes.... and their posts will be archived, shared and highlighted for future

generations laugh about.

Here is a completely safe place for those hurt by ridicule :     I'm hurt by your comments

Romeoetin

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:34:45 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin. But really,  why is that a turn off for you?  I mean maybe that's where he can post best.
Very GREAT USEFULL POST from Romeoetin and rewarded by honorable person Jet Cash.. Now i know how merit work..

LOL. Jealous now aren't we. Just keep trying, you'll be merited someday. I didn't even expect I'll be. Same way a friend of mine got his merit. A VERY RANDOM COMMENT
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11985

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:30:31 PM

please give me merit someone in here, i can't go home my wife's gonna slap-BEAT me if i don't show up with a fat bag of MERIT

gotta be home in a few minutes fuck my life i'm dead man walking

HAHA LOL  Roll Eyes

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
Uvajaemy_Kit

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

i have one, but don't know, it's more funny or sad because it's definitely not sarcasm or trolling. Well:

Hик Caбo, Toн Beйc, Aндpeac Aнтoнoпyлoc... Boт cкaжи мнe, пoчeмy я дoлжeн cлышaть мнeниe этиx чepтeй?? Ктo oни тaкиe?? Oни вcю дopoгy cyщecтвoвaния биткa cтpoят из ceбя cпeцoв (Aндpeac Aнтoнoпyлoc) кoтopыe вce,типa, знaют. A пo cyти oни ни paзy (!) нe yгaдaли дaжe кyдa пoйдeт кypc и к кaким вepшинaм, иx мнeниe знaчит cтoлькo жe, cкoлькo и мoe c вaшим. Boт ceйчac cпpocи чтo ждaть дaльшe и oни тaкиe: нy pocт, нy пpoблeмы ecть, нy... Дa этo любoй тaк cкaжeт. Итoг oдин - oни пpocтo pocпиapeныe oбeзьяны.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006631.msg46617315#msg46617315

approximate translation:

Nick Szabo, Tone Vays, Andreas Antonopoulos... Tell me, why the hell should i listen to these assholes?? Who are they?  All the time the existence of bitcoin, they depict the "great experts".  But in fact, they have never (!) even guessed where the course will go Grin, to what heights, & their opinion means as much as mine and yours. If you ask them now what to expect next, they will mumble something like:
"well height, well there are problems, well..."    Anyone would say that. The conclusion is that these guys just hyped apes.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:41:10 AM

This is exactly what i was looking for. I've been trying to figure this out by myself by sending messages to myself with bbcode. If i had any merit i would give it to you because this is so cool what you're doing! Thank you very much.

I just seen this reply and it's really annoying to see some statements "If i had any merits i would give it to you".
You guys know that you don't have any single merits but still giving statements "If i only have.." etc., really close to begging. It's like "please give me merits so i can give you back".

Probably a shitpost, I hope you guys understand what's my point. I already seen a lot of statements like this and it's very irritating.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:01:05 AM

Although I feel comforted to the Jr. Members, Member has no merit. They have become Newbie like me.
But they shouldn't beg for it. If their posts are really good, they will soon receive merit.
Merit is for those who have really devoted discussions on this forum!

Have some shame, don't barge into the rewards ceremony directly. You need to shitpost somewhere else and wait for someone to nominate you. This is like me walking onto the stage at Oscars with a VHS tape of my wedding... sheesh.

can't stop myself reading at your comment you must be too old putting up VHS rather than USB or CD Smiley
You really made my day.

For these two outstanding space cadet, you can't stop them barge into their own nomination they just want to impress you with well written, re -able comment, thought in an instant.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: