Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Bitcoin bullrun this year.  (Read 2486 times)
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.

Yes, it may appear that we wont be experiencing bull run for this year but the truth is, We will never know until we have already reach the final period or the last 2 months of the year and when the last days of the year comes and  Bitcoin still remains the same or even plummeted to its lowest value. Then maybe it were true.
We'll never be so sure and almost a lot of people here knew that bitcoin were constantly unstable and unpredictable.

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

A lot of people telling that there will be no Bitcoin bullrun this year. Do you think it is TRUE? I am worried because Bitcoins price might fall to the lowest this year.
In fact, no one can guarantee that this year the market will recover, but based on the practice of the past, the price of bitcoin always grows in Q4, and the whole point is that someone believes in it, and somebody does not.

Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

It is very hard to say because most of the indicators are against it but one thing about  Bitcoin is that it is unpredictable so there might still be a bull run this year. Let's just continue to be hopeful for it.
yes is to hard for we say about Bulltrend for now, when we see market condition and it's so difficult for bitcoin or any altcoin

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

I also think that Bitcoin will not start to grow actively this year. Most likely, growth will begin in 2019. That is why we must be patient and believe in the crypto currency.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:30:10 PM

I dont know when it comes. We need more and more speculations for going up. This market is created by speculations. We need improvement about bitcoin, ethereum or something big. Ethereum POW/POS, Bitcoin Lightning just we need this improvement and speculations. This market is very bad now. If speculations or improvements wont come we will see decreasing more.
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

No one can accurately predict the future of btc. We can only predict based on certain indicators but that does not guarantee that, that exactly will be th case. We may be surprised to see a rise even more higher than what happens ffor the previous year.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

i don't think so by the end of this year alot of project will start gathering members and this will affect the price of bitcoin considerably this is not financial advice good luck
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:47:31 PM

i don't think so by the end of this year alot of project will start gathering members and this will affect the price of bitcoin considerably this is not financial advice good luck
The fact is that to date almost all indicators should indicate the good condition of the crypto-currency market and the long-term growth of many projects, but the situation is quite different. I generally can not explain what is happening.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

I don't have any grounds, but that's what I feel. Bitcoin is up to $ 8,000 this year. It won't bring us a bull season. We need to see at least 10K above for a strong bull season.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:50:15 PM

There is a big chances that bitcoin this year is not supposedly good nor promising to surpass the current value of 2017. It most likely 2019 is the most significant to commence the speculated price of bitcoin. Which it guarantee a good speculated movements in the digital currency aspect.
beurk

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:54:45 PM

Just like many things, once you lose confidence, it's hard to get back on tracks, hence BTC hasn't a foolish upward trend at the moment. And one could say it's healthier. Last year was unhealthy to having seen it skyrocketed.
As many said here, it **only** steadily grows, and that's better to me.
bharatpatel

Activity: 248

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

Don't others how to look at the situation. But in my view Bitcoin seems like stable between the 6k$ to 7k$. No more change in Bitcoin price like other coins. I mean just normal change, and for other coins much difference in the price range like BCH, XRP or ETH. BTC nither too much down and not gain much. Maybe in the coming days, BTC will really rise fast.  Cheesy

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

Bull run could commence at any moment, turn around could occur within a week, there is still hope for crypto believers.

Nothing terrible will happen if the bull run this year does not happen. Of course, many will be upset, but I would prefer that there would be stability on the crypto market, it will benefit everyone, the projects will finally be able to raise funds normally, which means that the bounty will receive good payments on a regular basis.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:25:22 PM

Don't others how to look at the situation. But in my view Bitcoin seems like stable between the 6k$ to 7k$. No more change in Bitcoin price like other coins. I mean just normal change, and for other coins much difference in the price range like BCH, XRP or ETH. BTC nither too much down and not gain much. Maybe in the coming days, BTC will really rise fast.  Cheesy
I already very much doubt the healthy and volume of crunches or the currency market. I do not know if a stable price for a crypto currency or impulse growth is better, which will change the sharp drop in the market.
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:43:49 PM

The year has not ended. Bitcoin bullrun can possibly take place. No worries, it will definitely rise. Maybe this year.
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

no it will not happen I think. it seems to me that in a short time the price of bitcoin is getting full and we can make good money on it

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

I think that in the last nine months bitcoin has already fallen sufficiently in price and the price bottom has long since passed. Therefore, I do not think that it will significantly fall in price in the near future. Now we are already waiting for its growth, which should traditionally be in the last months of the year. Therefore, there are no reasons for the disappearance of bitcoin. The market can only move in time in its growth, but it will soon grow.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

This is not something that can be determined. Some people think that there will be a bull market this year, and some people think that there is no bull market this year. But I believe that no matter what, everyone is actually expecting the arrival of the bull market.
People will always think what they really hope for and that is normal but that does not mean it would end up coming to reality or not. Technically though, it is normal to see that this year is a bearish year for bitcoin and not like last year where we had the bull making a huge statement across board within the whole year.

I still believe there is still more room to go down even though we move in a little uptrend upward in the short term or consolidate sideways for a while, but all the same, for this year, I would not expect any serious bullish run as some people are expecting.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

Depends, bull run can happen if we has good news in the end of this year and i'm still confident about that.
If it can't happen in this year i strongly believe in the early of 2019 bull run will happen.

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:46:28 AM

This is definitely not the right time conclude that we will not have bitcoin bullrun this year because we still have alot of time to the end of the year,in crypto space,anything can happen,and that is one interesting aspect of it.Few days can make the difference,either to the dip or to the rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: