Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency is your future?  (Read 2109 times)
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:47:42 AM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

So far it does look like being in cryptocurrencies is the best thing that could happen with the world. I can say for a fact that cryptocurrencies have improved my life since now i do not have to wait for banks to be able to send money to anyone in the world at any time, this is one of the things cryptos does that makes me believe that it is the future, it makes everything more efficient

Definitely day by day it is trending and most of the people started speaking about cryptocurrency. The upcoming generation is going to see a new world and we are the luckiest people's to see these stuff.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.

cryptocurrencies will develop along with technological developments, I think I'm sure every country will eventually adopt crypto as an option in every online transaction. but most likely each country has its own crypto
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

Cryptocurrency is my second dream after my job. Because i doing crypto tradings parttime after my job. Every month i get lot of profit doing crypto tradings. Some valuble coins i holded for longterms. When its successfully also my life win.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Until now I'm studying different things that have to do with cryptos, from work as a writer to developer of blockchain, it's good to know that cryptos are so varied that literally there are jobs of any kind, just think about what you like to do and try to implement it in the cryptos and also if you want to live off that, know how to get money.
It is for me. I keep thinking about getting out of this line of business but honestly if I am capable of making decent amount of money by just sitting at home doing freelance work and getting bitcoin as a payment option and not have to worry about getting up from my ass and going to work on all those traffic and than dealing with other people and than having to listen to boss talking about how I am doing my job wrong when in reality they have no idea what they are talking about.

This way I just sit at home in my pajamaz and work like crazy and do it in my own time. Sometimes I have to do something and I just go out and deal with that and comeback home and work at nights, sometimes I wake up and work during the day and than go out at night or whatever. This is much better arrangement for me and as long as I do not have to I won't do it any other way.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

The same story ... I know about cryptocurrency a little more than a year, but I only started to study it six months ago!
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

of course yes, because I invested all the money I have in cryptocurrency for my long-term investment, so of course cryptocurrency is my future because whether I am rich or not in the future depends on the cryptocurrency that I invest, if it rises high then I will be rich but if it goes down I will become poor.
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:48:01 AM

yes of course cryptocurrency will develop very well for the future I am sure that in the future cryptocurrency will be encountered in several platforms to make available payment methods because I believe that in the future all technology will develop into a digital era including digital currency.
greatdn

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

Yes, I will be in this market for quite some time. The idea of ​​cryptocurrency delayed in due time and does not let go for more than three years. Recent years, it is clear that this activity can produce good profits.
keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

I am too recently in the world of crypto-currency, but I still regard it with distrust, watch from the side of his fall and take minimal part in the bounty campaigns. Today it is a great place to lose all your savings. Grin
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

I had been in the crypto community for almost  11 months now and all I can say is that with cryptocurrency, I was able to gain profit from my participation in the signature bounty campaign. In my opinion, I did not regret in participating in this community forum as I was able to learn more about cryptocurrency and how it was able to works with people to earn profit through  investment, mining activities and bounty campaigns. I believe that cryptocurrency is the future of money and in business applications through payment transactions using the blockchain technology.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

Last year and this year many ICOs came out and most of them were paper-based projects that did not have their own products. So I think that in the next few years there will be a lot of ICOs that offer their platform or product, and there will be great success. That makes me think of investing now, and the future will be mine will be fine with it
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

The future is not determined at all but I believe that crypto will be a part of everyone's life there and now it is a good chance to make a base for it.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

I hope for this. I respect crypto for all its sides including negative and other problems. I am sure that it is a key to the future and I must be there.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

for me it is the next big thing after internet. its been my interest to be part of technology frontier.
kevincandra

Activity: 261

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

The future is not determined at all but I believe that crypto will be a part of everyone's life there and now it is a good chance to make a base for it.
i agree with this,with the development of the world towards the digital era, crypto technology will become a daily necessity, of course it will happen if crypto can continue to grow to meet human needs

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:45:27 PM

for me it is the next big thing after internet. its been my interest to be part of technology frontier.
true, Crypto is really a big thing, for me crypto are so important, its really change my life into a better one. i can't stop thanking and i will always support this industry

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

true, Crypto is really a big thing, for me crypto are so important, its really change my life into a better one. i can't stop thanking and i will always support this industry
Crypto can help us to sustain our needs I believe it has a good future here in where we can go beyond to our path in earning money.In my opinion there will be more gainings in crypto as years more to come and it can replace at the right time.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

maybe if we joined the crypto world a few years ago now we have felt fantastic results but I observed that the day the results obtained from the crypto world are decreasing with this very bad market condition, maybe if in the future market conditions can improve I think we being in the right place has joined the crypto world.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency is our future. The coins in these markets are totally worth investing in. I have a couple of them like Paragon, Cardano and Power ledger.  They will go high very soon.
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

Yes cryptocurrency will bring a lot of changes in the future and i no that for me knowing it at this stage i start it early and will make a lot of money from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: