Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:25:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR SALE - D750 750W Server PSU Breakout Boards  (Read 47357 times)
CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:38:18 AM

Quick shipment and excellent product! Great service from my pals at the scientific gekko academy.

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:42:59 AM

Hey, thanks CG. That was indeed a fast delivery. We still have a couple dozen of these kits available if anyone's still looking for reliable, affordable and efficient power.

Also we've gotten several people lately asking about hosting, which we've been considering for a while. The time to make decisions is now upon us, so we're looking for opinions.

If I may redirect the reader to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.msg7814500#msg7814500 for a look at what we might be doing before long, and gather some opinions and try to gauge general interest, it would be appreciated. We've pretty much got until about Tuesday 15th to decide if we're gonna be able to move forward or not.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:56:39 AM

Update - we are currently out of D750 boards. Orders came in hot and fast the last two weeks and drained what we thought was a pretty good buffer. We have PCBs on order for more but don't expect to be shipping any D750 stuff for about two weeks.

We're changing up the "standard package" by offering reduced-feature boards. The stock board won't have current sense or the 5VDC on it, since a lot of people probably don't use those anyway, and it saves a few dollars on parts. Those features will be optional though, so if you want 'em you just need to request 'em. Additionally about the only parts we've ever had issues with failing on these are the toggle switch, so we're replacing the toggle with a push-on push-off button; we're also replacing the fan speed knob with a trimpot. That greatly reduces the amount of stuff sticking up off the board, which will make them slightly less user-friendly but a whole lot less likely to be broken during shipping. If you want the toggle and full-height knob, we can install those instead but you'll have to request 'em.

Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
brad1121

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 04:05:14 AM

Thought I would mention that I'm selling these as the Aussie Distributor.

I only have 3 left on hand. Then I too will be waiting on stock like the rest of the world.

http://btcminer.com.au/product/dell-750-watt-server-supply-breakout-board/
Trademan1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:06:05 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 08:32:37 AM by Trademan1

Thought I would mention that I'm selling these as the Aussie Distributor.

I only have 3 left on hand. Then I too will be waiting on stock like the rest of the world.

http://btcminer.com.au/product/dell-750-watt-server-supply-breakout-board/
Just to let the Aussie buyers know that ive bought 2 different orders from Brad and each order was posted super fast and delivered packaged nice and safe.
I bought a couple of the kits which included the PSU, breakout boards and cables, everything needed to power up the Antminer S1s and S3s.
Price is cheap as chips compared to buying an ATX psu.

The kits have been working beautifully running 2 x S1s on one psu and an S3 on the other kit.
Would highly recommend this Aussie Seller.

His website is http://btcminer.com.au/ if you want to check it out.

I also bought a couple of these boards and cables from Gekkoscience around March this year and they are still going strong. He also posted superfast and his aussie reseller is keeping up the tradition.
Anyone in OZ should definitely contact Brad through his website to get the gear within a couple of days compared to the international wait. (Obviously depends on stock levels of course), it looks like a lot of people are using this supercheap, super efficient alternative to expensive ATX setups now.
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:12:58 AM

Just to let everyone know, we should start rolling out fresh stock of the new batch of D750 boards sometime next week. Initial availability will be the reduced-feature boards, which will be cheaper as just the boards. Kit price will still be $55, as we were selling them previously pretty much at-cost to keep sales up and then didn't change the price when sales exploded.

DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6365

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 05:11:36 PM

Just to let everyone know, we should start rolling out fresh stock of the new batch of D750 boards sometime next week. Initial availability will be the reduced-feature boards, which will be cheaper as just the boards. Kit price will still be $55, as we were selling them previously pretty much at-cost to keep sales up and then didn't change the price when sales exploded.

What are the reduced features of the reduced feature board? Or is just the board with nothing else included?
-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:09:19 PM

Let me scroll up four posts...

We're changing up the "standard package" by offering reduced-feature boards. The stock board won't have current sense or the 5VDC on it, since a lot of people probably don't use those anyway, and it saves a few dollars on parts. Those features will be optional though, so if you want 'em you just need to request 'em. Additionally about the only parts we've ever had issues with failing on these are the toggle switch, so we're replacing the toggle with a push-on push-off button; we're also replacing the fan speed knob with a trimpot. That greatly reduces the amount of stuff sticking up off the board, which will make them slightly less user-friendly but a whole lot less likely to be broken during shipping. If you want the toggle and full-height knob, we can install those instead but you'll have to request 'em.

DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6365

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 08:02:31 PM

Let me scroll up four posts...

See what happens when you read all 10 pages, by the end you get stupid (er)

This is me going DUH!

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:49:34 PM

Email sent about ordering some boards a few days ago.  Watching thread while waiting for a reply.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
miner_49er

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:30:48 AM

- >90% efficiency across most of the load range

Anyone have any actual efficiency measurements for this PSU or official documentation on the efficiency?  I'm building out a small mine and was testing various PSUs.   I was interested in these because of the efficiency and the fact that there is a board available for them.  By my measurements though these aren't anywhere near 90% efficient.  In fact they are more like 82% which would make them worse than 80 Plus Bronze.  Ironically this PSU was the absolute worst efficiency wise of the 5 different models I tested.  What gives?
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:24:00 AM

We've got about a dozen and a half boards available, which can be boards or full kits. DPS-2000BB boards are also shipping from stock.

Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:23:54 PM

We've got about a dozen and a half boards available, which can be boards or full kits. DPS-2000BB boards are also shipping from stock.

Still have boards and cables in inventory? I just finished up retiring a number of Dell servers and managed to secure a few A930, N750, and AA2330 PSUs. Given the connectors are all the same, I imagine the boards are all compatible.

sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:08:27 PM

I know the N750 PSUs (N750P-S0/S1 ?) should be good to go. Yep, I've got a dozen or so boards available and cables are discounted through Sunday night. PM an order and we'll get you fixed up.

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:46:56 PM

Still selling these boards?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:44:19 PM

Yes, yes we are.

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:55:26 PM

Yes, yes we are.

What is price and international shipping?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:18:29 PM

International shipping prices depend on whether you want just the board and cables, or a full kit including a PSU. Full kits ship up to three in one flat-rate box for $65; non-kit orders will have to be bid individually.

Full kits are $55; interface boards are $28 apiece ($26 for more than 5) and our 18" cables are still $3.50 apiece while 36" cables are $4.50

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:20:50 PM

International shipping prices depend on whether you want just the board and cables, or a full kit including a PSU. Full kits ship up to three in one flat-rate box for $65; non-kit orders will have to be bid individually.

Full kits are $55; interface boards are $28 apiece ($26 for more than 5) and our 18" cables are still $3.50 apiece while 36" cables are $4.50

I want the full kit but the shipping is too expensive for my budget. What would total price be fore one breakout board and a set of four cables with lowest cost option shipping to Thailand? 18 inches is sufficient. I am in Thailand.

sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:33:34 PM

Looks like shipping would be $25, and $42 on the board and cables.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: