Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My luck is very bad for crypto trading 😞  (Read 26360 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:14:39 AM

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.
In cryptocurrency trading needs skills,knowledge and luck to survive and earn if one of this is missing then for sure failure will faces you so better be aware of this as many have tried but fewer succeed.trading is the most profitable above all in this community but this is the most riskiest also.thats why we are adviced to enter this if we are ready to embrace all this instances
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

You have to spend more times for analysis price action and fundamental of each crypto, currently there are some altcoin was going up to 100% just in 1 or 2 days, and this good situation to make good profit. To earn maximum profit we should more focus, keep patient and set target profit monthly and avoid greedy.
Technical analysis, keen observation of the market situation, collecting information from crypto trading experts will make you perfect. You may also spend some time with a crypto trading expert. He will teach you the tactics of crypto trading. When you have all these things, no doubt you will succeed. I also admit that luck is also a factor for making money but not everything.
This is just what everyone who thinks trading is about luck should know. First off, trading is not even gambling, so why would anyone want to think luck should be a major factor. You make decisions based on the knowledge you have and the fact is that the knowledge is something a lot of people do not have as well as an experience.

As long as there is no knowledge, there will be no strategy and as long as there is no strategy you start approaching trading like gambling and that is why anyone would be focusing on luck. Having some of the things you have mentioned in mind is something that every trader should always know, but since a lot of people always run away from learning, this would be a challenge.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:42:16 AM

If you believe luck has to be responsible for your woes in cryptocurrency,  I will say it is not the same for millions of people trading and investing in cryptocurrency.  I think luck has little to do with the level of success you enjoy in cryptocurrency,  skill and proper understanding of cryptocurrency and good planning does!
I agree. If you are investing in crypto currency by just luck as your basis, then there are big chances you may loss some of your investment. I suggest before you invest you may do research for the coins you want to invest in that way you may determine if it has a bright future for long term or just a speculative one.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

I think it happens for everyone, you only need to exercise the patience you have so that you will not get a loss, but if you cannot control your patience and panic easily then you will experience events like this that feel never lucky.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

in your case, I recommend that you wait for the moment when the price will be optimal for selling your coins.
Well if you arexnot lucky on trading there are so many ways to eatn in crypto, you can do investing instead of trading or maybe you can do joining on signature or any kinds of campaign thatvis also profutable. If we found out that we are not lucky on trading feild and we lost a lot on it maybe that feild is not for us let us try another option for good.
Come on guys trading is not about luck? we know that not everyone has a high level of luck, then are they not worthy of trading and have to look for other jobs? that's weird lol, Trading is about strategies and plans that you build from analysis and research, it requires knowledge and skills not luck!
Sacrib

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

To trade cryptocurrencies require a lot of knowledge and practicing! It can means a lot of bad experience, but in my opinion this is the best way to become a good trader, if you find your own way, and what is the best for you!
This is definitely not about luck!
If you cannot experience bad experiences in the first place,then you will not be mold into a good trader.I believe this is not just about luck,patience is also what we need most.Things may not come in our own expectations,but if we will be patient,everything will be in its right timing.

Totally agree, this is part of the process!
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

I don't think luck affects us in cryptocurrency trading.
To earn money in this market, you must have knowledge of technical analysis about trading psychology and many other things.
You cannot blame the lack unlucky.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

I don't think luck affects us in cryptocurrency trading.
To earn money in this market, you must have knowledge of technical analysis about trading psychology and many other things.
You cannot blame the lack unlucky.
For me that luck does not really have an impact on the trading results we get. Maybe only 10% of luck will affect the results of trading conducted by a trader. Trading remains focused on analysis and how decisions we make. Even with the right momentum selection, the results we will get can be different from the other results. Luck will not have a big impact, but that luck will determine the final outcome that might be obtained.
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

This is serving as a learning process for you in this market. Do not be discouraged by what happened. At least, their was profits in it. Just make sure you make the right decisions no matter how little the profits are
Exactly. You cannot blame a thing that does not really exist. Luck has no interventions in your trading and earnings. This is all your own understanding that helps you earn even when other are not earning. Besides, the market is down and it is expected that it will rise again and they talk about December and for some it might be the start of new year but keep in mind that that values of crypto currency rose high in 2017 after huge fall. So no mater what the market might look like, you should still hold.
Don’t blame your luck, it is cryptocurrency business and you are trading. It is not gambling where you can trust only on your luck. In crypto trading you will have to work hard, give as much time as you can, analyze the market keenly and then decide the value of the market and the coming position of the price. All these are necessary for crypto trading.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:43:53 AM

This is serving as a learning process for you in this market. Do not be discouraged by what happened. At least, their was profits in it. Just make sure you make the right decisions no matter how little the profits are
Exactly. You cannot blame a thing that does not really exist. Luck has no interventions in your trading and earnings. This is all your own understanding that helps you earn even when other are not earning. Besides, the market is down and it is expected that it will rise again and they talk about December and for some it might be the start of new year but keep in mind that that values of crypto currency rose high in 2017 after huge fall. So no mater what the market might look like, you should still hold.
Don’t blame your luck, it is cryptocurrency business and you are trading. It is not gambling where you can trust only on your luck. In crypto trading you will have to work hard, give as much time as you can, analyze the market keenly and then decide the value of the market and the coming position of the price. All these are necessary for crypto trading.
Or maybe the right word to say is don't just rely on luck.
You need to be smart and consistent in order to make money in crypto, if you are lucky, that will only increase your chances of being profitable.
Trading is not gambling, you have to rely on your skills in order to survive and be profitable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

I think it happens for everyone, you only need to exercise the patience you have so that you will not get a loss, but if you cannot control your patience and panic easily then you will experience events like this that feel never lucky.
in buying and selling, I'm also not very good, but I will sell when I feel that I have made a profit. well, even though it went on for a long time, but I enjoyed the process of this trade. this is like saving.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.

Sometime it is depend on your luck because always market not work properly so i think not only your luck some time i feel my luck also bad. If you can't make a profit with this cryptocurrency market so you should learn more then you make a some profit. At first when i start trading on that time i can't make money in my trading but after study at the moment i can make a some profit in my trading.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

It is not only luck dependent but mainly it is depending upon the knowledge you have about the crypto world. If you are making it gambling and saying that luck is here then you are wrong and is irrelevant to say like this. Being disappoint here does not make sense because if you are doing wrong then you have to proceed towards the actual and real knowledge how to stay successful here is the right solution.
Trading is nothing compared to the idea of trying to chase luck honestly and it is those who see trading as gambling that usually have this mindset. Trading is a whole lot more than that and if you are not prepared mentally, physically, and emotionally when it comes to trading, you will always flop.

How can you prepare yourself this way? Focus on learning and having a good strategy and then see what you feel will be very good for you during your learning phase, take your time to practice and build skills and confidence on trading and understanding the market, and luck will not even cross your mind when it comes to trading.
cryptoalfs76

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

Actualy you are not the only one would feel very bad in crypto trading at this moment,especially this year now all things turn to drought,and people or traders needs a good profit in this moment,therefore this upset situation that you feel are disame that we feel now,therefore hodl is the best option to escape the bearish market and wait the moment of when the market going to stable again.

Nick Abimanyu

Merit: 19

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

HODL can make your coins useless if not combined with a purchase and it will make your coin activity become settle down/stagnant and without significant development for the growth of its value. If you love your DOGE, you need to participate in it by how to buy it.
engrawaz

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

A simple strategy to follow in this case is using stop losses. Put your stop loss just under the price and raise it as it moves up. When the price retraces you would have earned much more profit.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

Yes, maybe that's normal for beginner traders, you can't assume having a good trade without knowledge and experience even if a professional trader has a bad trade with you. Just set your selling order early if you're looking for a quick profit and don't mind anything that has the price range that you have set.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

Sometimes I experienced the same way as you did. I feel so upset and very frustrated when I already sold it and then the price will go up like that. This was very bad for a trader or holder but then this will be a big lesson for us that we should become more careful next time.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

Sometimes I experienced the same way as you did. I feel so upset and very frustrated when I already sold it and then the price will go up like that. This was very bad for a trader or holder but then this will be a big lesson for us that we should become more careful next time.

Those kind of experiences is the key for one to be successful. All of us are noobs at the beginning but those who persevere becomes successful because instead of backing out, they choose to learn and fight their weaknesses so that they would be able to go with the flow with the market. One of your greatest fight when it comes to trading is yourself because you would try to conquer your emotions so that you can trade rationally.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

How sure you are that you didn't make any sell order with that price? If you are not sure then this would be your own error on setting the wrong price of such sell order. I cant really deny that trading with crypto do really somehow need some luck for you to make money or profits yet there are instances on which we would need to sell out on a certain timing but if not then you will surely miss out that opportunity.
This would be a lesson for you and you will gradually learn along the way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: