Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My luck is very bad for crypto trading 😞  (Read 26353 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:01:51 PM

If you are going to day trade you should know that its always about timing and dedications man You will actually need all those focus to maintain a stable income

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:38:51 PM

You need to understand that luck (or failure) has nothing to do with your situation. Here you are dealing with your ignorance, lack of education and misunderstanding.
In order for the coins to be sold, the seller must create an order. I'm sure you created it. Perhaps at that moment you didn't understand at all what you were doing. In this case, you should better understand how your exchange works and avoid such mistakes anymore.
It's good that you finally realized that you need to learn. If you constantly strive to become a good trader, learn and practice, then you will be succeed.
The main thing is always try to understand everything to the end and don't expect good luck. And if you have some confusion, don't blame the failure. If you are aware of the real cause of the error and understand that the reason is in you, then you can make the right conclusion. And on such conclusions your experience will be built.
Blaming yourself from a failure isn't a good idea mate, we should have to make it as an inspiration to pursue moving forward to correct yourself from that mistakes done. We're not perfect to handle situations over time, and yet I can relate myself to the current situations right now specially what had happened to me last year thinking that holding while price is high will double up my profit. Don't ever think that's all a bad luck, because after all we're going to survive and gain those potential profits that will surprise our entire finances.
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

yes, in my opinion the experience will be the best teacher for yourself. I also experienced something like what you felt. in trading there must be a failure and we must be patient with everything. You also have to always see market price movements if you trade daily. You must take advantage of the momentum, and don't become a greedy trader. it's better to get little results, than we finally regret because prices fall again.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
primejia

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:53:15 AM

If you believe luck has to be responsible for your woes in cryptocurrency,  I will say it is not the same for millions of people trading and investing in cryptocurrency.  I think luck has little to do with the level of success you enjoy in cryptocurrency,  skill and proper understanding of cryptocurrency and good planning does!
in trade there is no such thing as coincidence, indeed luck sometimes exists but cannot be a high expectation, if we want profit in trading we must understand the price movements from time to time and the potential that could occur later, because the price of bitcoin very unstable especially if the price rises can suddenly the price drops very sharply because it is said that there is a very bad news, so do not make luck as a benchmark.
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:02:11 AM

My good luck with Canya coin CAN is amazing.  I bought right at the bottom of the bear market.  Now luck will strike twice and moonshot CAN very soon.
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:07:12 AM

yes, in my opinion the experience will be the best teacher for yourself. I also experienced something like what you felt. in trading there must be a failure and we must be patient with everything. You also have to always see market price movements if you trade daily. You must take advantage of the momentum, and don't become a greedy trader. it's better to get little results, than we finally regret because prices fall again.
from our mistake and failure we could take usefull lesson in our skill.and hopely we could be better trader in each our decision buying coins in market.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

Sometimes it's really annoying, your experience like me, I bought at a price of 49, and immediately sold at a price of 60, the next day the doge price became 112. Shocked and very sorry, why rush to sell. But I am still grateful even though there are not many benefits that I get.
harleymasters

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

Let's face it if you still want to invest in this market. Opportunities always available when the market is still volatile. Opportunity is created to take away your money and your emotions but do not let it take away your mind. Good luck!
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

Trading is a story not about luck, it is a story about hard work. if you rely on luck, then you play the lottery

By luck he means that when he buys a coin it goes further down and when he sells a coin, it goes further up and he misses the profit. This is the situation of many traders and new comers. The reason for this is lack of knowledge of trading. No one realize the importance of studying the trading charts and coins news before actually starting the trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.
Did you first trade? in my opinion the problem is that you are too rushed and still have less experience, so you choose a decision without thinking further.
don't give up, keep trying at a lower price, so you don't suffer too much loss.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

I have been listening to this since I started with cryptos. People think that the market behave adversely when they trade. But that isn't the case. Sometimes you do enter bad trades. Nobody is perfect. But you should know when to cut loss and make up for the earlier loss with a new trade. It is all about cutting loss by averaging it out through profit. market isn't against you, try to understand it which will need practice and which in turn means some more losses maybe.
bad result could be best way for us to improve our skill in trading.usually it give us usefull experience so we did not repeat it again in future.

Unfortunately, the statement that the mistakes are our best teachers is right. Do not give up. Think more about the things that were done wrongly, and finally, you will win and earn good money.
CryptosD

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

Current market conditions are experiencing a downturn everyone has their own opinion in addressing the current market conditions maybe some people with their assets still make sales even though the price of coins is so cheap but if we know important information about cryptocurrency maybe someone will still do the trade even though by getting a little result from trading activities.

You should learn the market, charts, signals and etc. And also you can combine it with the trading bot - tradesanta.com. It allows you to get some profit when you try yourself in manual trading..
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

If you fail first time it is not your bad luck but it is a chance to come and try again and crypto had made people lives better and it can not be your bad luck but it has a good future and trading is more profitable than investment here because every time you can sell to the parties and you can make a good transactions fee for them. It is very important that if you are working in trading with time you will learn the art of success. Trading in the bull market is highly appreciated and the job of trader is for 24/7 it has no leave.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

Trading is a story not about luck, it is a story about hard work. if you rely on luck, then you play the lottery

True. We are not the gamblers here. Most of us have to spend at least 5-7 hours a day to do this job, and some guys almost live with trading. I suppose, that this is one of the most difficult jobs.
tonlong

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:57:40 PM

The luck in the crypto market is still happening but i believe only a few.Importance is that you are sincere and serious about your work.Here are many questions about trade knowledge and investment in the market. The failure of the crypto arena will give you a lot of experience and you will succeed in the day and be lucky and knowledgeable from an investor.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

If you fail first time it is not your bad luck but it is a chance to come and try again and crypto had made people lives better and it can not be your bad luck but it has a good future and trading is more profitable than investment here because every time you can sell to the parties and you can make a good transactions fee for them. It is very important that if you are working in trading with time you will learn the art of success. Trading in the bull market is highly appreciated and the job of trader is for 24/7 it has no leave.
Failures doesnt only happen on your first time it can even happen for how many times until it would come to a point on where you are telling yourself to surrender.
Just like on what happened on me when im just starting up on trading where i do experience countless loss but i didnt really even surrender which i do treat those loss
to be my stepping stone to be a better trader and it does.

Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

Don't be discourage for whatever failures you experience with crypto recently, because eventually we will be recovering from that failures as well. Even if we're not lucky enough right now, but in the long run you'll be learning the entire techniques to conquer the problems faced everyday. This is more like a battle of our finances, so it's not a problem that cannot be solved; there's always a solution for everything.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:48:43 PM

There is no such thing a luck but skill. Maybe you're not skilled enough to do it which is fine because with time and perseverance you can improve and become better at trading. This is how we learn.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:46:05 AM

it seems that not only you experience this much so much and they feel unlucky when trading maybe because they can't control their patience and make them say that.
Yes, some people can’t have patience and that’s what even makes them lose. If you want to invest Or trade then be ready for whatever follows and always have plans on what actions to take if the unexpected happens. When price starts to fall you either opt for a quick sell out and avoid further loss or you can continue to hold that coin if you believe that there will be increase in future.
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:53:31 AM

I like to long term trading but i am also an unlucky person. I like to hold long term Altcoins, but the later it gradually decrease make i feel anxious. But I still believe and still hold on to date.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: