Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My luck is very bad for crypto trading 😞  (Read 26353 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:15:56 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 07:22:34 AM by kotajikikox

Trading needs a lot of time,effort have knowledge,and annalize everything about cryptocurrency.for me, I believe in trading just put a small amount of crypto dont invest too much that you cannot afford to lose.give time in crypto,look for the good strategy,find the lucky way when to buy and sell.we know that it is too risky investing trading into crypto.so be wise dont invest too much.and dont be in a hurry to decide quickly to buy and sell.
Hoping for our luck in trading.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:17:37 PM

not your bad luck but your analysis is not right. you have been carried away.
if now you are still experiencing a loss, then I suggest you hold and make a long-term investment.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:43:04 PM

not your bad luck but your analysis is not right. you have been carried away.
if now you are still experiencing a loss, then I suggest you hold and make a long-term investment.

yes, because he trades by trying his luck so he sets a predetermined sales price but doesn't take action carefully. if the strategy he does is always like that, he must make the trade he makes into a long-term trade, but must always monitor the movement of market prices when market prices experience a sharper increase so that he can take action to make a sale because he has gained more profit from the purchase price he made before

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:57:23 PM

Is it true that OOOBTC's first IEO will be MPCX?
Cut loss policy is applicable only if you know you are going to make money with it, this is an opportunity we can us, which comes with luck, there are so many traders who are considering themselves as bad luck, crypto currency trading gets bigger with our knowledge and informative power, if we will have this power luck does not matter for me luck has only 10 percent contribution in successful trading.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:42:47 AM

For trading or investment luck may play a role but I do not think luck is important on trading, on trading the more important things are fundamental and technical analysis you may add another analysis and that is sentimental analysis.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:33:38 PM

In the world of investment, first of all, you need patience and competent distribution of your funds, because it is impossible to accurately predict whether an asset will grow, diversification is one of the powerful tools, but it is even more important to count on a long-term period

If you are in crypto trading, you need to watch out for few things. First do not panic sell, never sell in loss and most importantly use stop losses for uncertain trades. Keep you funds diversified and never put all your funds in a single coin. Watch out for the news and trade with TA Plus News.
If you follow these few things, for sure trading will be profitable for you.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:44:25 PM

For trading or investment luck may play a role but I do not think luck is important on trading, on trading the more important things are fundamental and technical analysis you may add another analysis and that is sentimental analysis.
Yes luck is only additional while we are dealing with the market, knowing the technical analysis and followed good chart patterned will always give you an edge, pursuing to this venue will give some ups and downs you'll need to pick your side and make it worthy for your stay.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:55:36 PM

one way or another, first of all you need to get rid of green knowledge and skills before relying on some kind of luck in the activity on the cryptocurrency market.  If a person does not understand what he is doing, then no luck will help him.  But I want to note one more thing, that the more successful trader is guided by his intuition.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:12:19 PM

my luck is worst, i tried to buy crypto in 2018 and still not recovered. Huh
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 11:09:17 PM

one way or another, first of all you need to get rid of green knowledge and skills before relying on some kind of luck in the activity on the cryptocurrency market.  If a person does not understand what he is doing, then no luck will help him.  But I want to note one more thing, that the more successful trader is guided by his intuition.
Intuition is in line with the basic understanding of trade, TA accumulates real with the news. it's better to be smart in summarizing analysis per day, than following a constant signal and expecting more results. Luck is indeed an x ​​factor, but it is better to put it aside as the second choice after the first understanding.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:26:03 AM

You are not alone, my portfolio in decline and still in 80% in losses. It did not still recover, hopefully next year when halving is coming. Yer 2017 and 2018 us its peak slowly to decline until now, Though market is still recovering but still BTC is in 9000 USD which is almost half from its ATH.
miningguru

Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:49:43 AM

We shouldn't blame ourselves it might happen in every trader, we shouldn't lose confidence specially when you are into trading. Of course, the price may go down and go up according to the market fluctuation but if you invest in potential altcoins then definitely those coin prices surely increase in the market.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:41:37 AM

We shouldn't blame ourselves it might happen in every trader, we shouldn't lose confidence specially when you are into trading. Of course, the price may go down and go up according to the market fluctuation but if you invest in potential altcoins then definitely those coin prices surely increase in the market.
Life of a trader is very stressful, but you'll have to know how to handle it.
You will be tested through time, and if you are honest, you will know if you are really capable or not.

Giving up should not be the last option, but if things aren't working in your favor, you'll be force to do it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:29:02 AM

we often to feel give up when making any mistakes.and blame our decision why we involved in this market.that's wrong in my opinion and we have to be strong facing any condition and situation in this market.up and down was normal in price movement.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:34:45 AM

we often to feel give up when making any mistakes.and blame our decision why we involved in this market.that's wrong in my opinion and we have to be strong facing any condition and situation in this market.up and down was normal in price movement.
most of cryptocommunity and investors have no knowledge and skill about cryptocurrency and trading.they just tempted profits that they will collect in future.meanwhile its totally wrong.we have to prepare well before investing in this market.
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:18:10 PM

If you talking luck with something like Crypto trading, you are already in trouble. As with doing Crypto trading, it is fully about logical moves and good strategies. This is very much what I do and do it pretty smoothly as well because I always work through proper strategy and method. It is something that ensures I am in right direction and able to make good money. But if you are meant to depend on luck, it just makes you lose without even playing out.
Victorycoin

Merit: 517

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:53:02 AM

From the beginning of 2018 the market started to goes down and it started to recover only few weeks ago, so wait for more time and recover your money as well as you might be able to make good profit.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:57:01 AM

In investing, you always need to look at the profit in the long term, if suddenly the asset will grow in a couple of days by 100%, and you do not fix it and the next day will fall by 50%, then we can not talk about any profit
darkmo4

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:01:02 PM

The market is not very predictable. Even with telegrams groups that give signals for bidding. The main thing is not to risk large sums.
cofinder

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:04:40 PM

Everyone had a bad experience in crypto trading at least once. You can’t get profit all the time. The nature of coins price fluctuations is unpredictable. The profitable trading consists of 75% of skills, knowledge, and technical analysis, 25% of luck and unstable external factors, which you can’t control like news (even fake ones), new regulations, crypto exchanges’ hacks and the like. Anyway, cryptocurrency trading remains the most profitable. But don’t confuse it with the quick-get-rich scheme because it isn’t. There is no winning strategy. Usually, I trade crypto to fiat on CEX (https://cex.io/dash-usd). Well, the exchange provides charts and graphics for traders to analyze the market data. For me, it’s the most convenient platform for fiat/crypto trading although it allows crypto to crypto trading as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: