Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  
Author Topic: My luck is very bad for crypto trading 😞  (Read 26353 times)
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 03:32:19 AM

Guys, good luck is when you are constantly working on the stock exchange and constantly receive income from your work, and once you managed to make a very profitable deal that you didn’t even hope for.  This case is really lucky.  But basically trading is not a roulette game, because the result will always be equal to your knowledge and experience.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:01:11 PM

Guys, good luck is when you are constantly working on the stock exchange and constantly receive income from your work, and once you managed to make a very profitable deal that you didn’t even hope for.  This case is really lucky.  But basically trading is not a roulette game, because the result will always be equal to your knowledge and experience.
You are right we cannot leave all upon out luck but we will use our knowledge to get success in trading, if you are good and well experienced trading then give your effort then leave all on luck, as well as I know people mostly get profit but only panic traders suffer lose, before getting in just analyze the market well and don’t leave all on your luck, putting hands on hands and saying that my luck is bad so I cannot do anything is totally disgusting.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:20:06 AM

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.
There is no need to check the price at least once a day for long-term trading. It will be a waste of your time. And in general, before buying any coin, you must make a plan for yourself. If your goal is to achieve a certain price in a coin (no matter what the circumstances), then you will only need to place an order to sell at the desired price. Then once at week, look at the overall market situation and check your sell order.
For short trading the situation looks quite different. But again, you need to make a plan for the deal. But in this case, you will have to check the price often, in particular, you will have to be near the laptop until your position is sold.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:04:38 AM

In the first place, you shouldn't trade crypto if you depend your profit only on your luck dude.
Trading needs knowledge and idea to make profit in it. I can consider this as one of the skills of a traders.
That's why if you heard there are some in the social media conducting seminars about training in trading,
and for some other schools it became a course. Therefore, it is a type of skills and profession. So, you must
trade depending upon what is happening in the actual trade.
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:01:07 PM

what an experinced funny maybe but you got to learn to avoid making such mistake again. Most people never bothered to check their trade hoping that for the long term. As a trade both short term or long term, you need to follow up the market once or twice a day. bull might come by. you never can tell. it all about time.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:47:41 PM

In the event that you accept luck must be in charge of your troubles in digital money, I will say it isn't the equivalent for many individuals exchanging and putting resources into crypto money. I think luck has little to do with the degree of accomplishment you appreciate in crypto money, ability and appropriate comprehension of digital currency and great arranging does.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:32:09 AM

Experienced traders ignore the luck and focus on the money they can make with the market. It is important to understand the basic working mechanisms of the crypto market, luck is not even in the top 10 list. Trading crypto markets are like a driving fast car, you should know how to handle the wheel of the speed car.
At least most traders choose coins because of their volatility, and not because of their rating in order to have good trading results.  I think that only the presence of a real package of trader’s features, which consists of experience, knowledge, professionalism and good luck, can be achieved success in trading.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:07:35 PM

In the event that you accept luck must be in charge of your troubles in digital money, I will say it isn't the equivalent for many individuals exchanging and putting resources into crypto money. I think luck has little to do with the degree of accomplishment you appreciate in crypto money, ability and appropriate comprehension of digital currency and great arranging does.
we cannot deny that many of us trade by hanging their profits to luck. some of them only pay attention to how other people benefit from it, and start trying it without skills, and clear information. so the essence of this is when trading, you should think about a mature strategy that will be a very good thing for the future
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:37:05 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2019, 08:01:09 PM by royalfestus

Luck chances are very small in this space, go and learn the needful if you have great capacity for risk. It might never do better if you dont do a lot of research. Your experience in this forum will help you on your research, you need to know where to look into while doing the research.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 04:28:59 PM

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.

First of all its sad to know that you faced losses.
But you really set an example for others.
So we need to be careful from next on.
The thing that every crypto traders lag behind is lack of knowledge.
They don't see the coin growth graph and just invest in it for which they makes losses.
First of all understand how the market works, then everything will be fine.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:08:33 PM

Something has not been working out lately for me to achieve the results that were available to me several months ago.  I have already reviewed all the coins with good liquidity for myself, but apparently I’m doing something wrong or maybe I’m tired of constant tension and therefore I constantly go into negative.
Superalgos
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 11:37:47 AM

Another valid approach is getting together with other traders that know more than you and see what you can learn from them. We do that all the time at the Superalgos Telegram. People are even starting to share automated strategies that run on the Superalgos Desktop App, an open-source trading bots platform built for non-coders that was released recently...
BuxCoin

Activity: 698
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:46:14 AM

if our analysis is wrong and you are depending on luck this does not work , if our analysis is correct and we depend on luck is good , there are some event when unexpected moves will cause losses too
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:29:44 PM

I have been in a situation like you so I understand your feelings and it is also my lesson for later. But fortunately, you still have profit, consider it a happiness because at least profits are less than losses, in addition you should not invest when you do not have time to check it regularly. I think you should use a warning app like portfolios or Crypto alerts, which will check prices from different currencies because the price of cryptocurrencies is unpredictable.
Don't blame your fortune but blame yourself, try to learn, follow the market and make the right decision.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  

Jump to: