Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33108 times)
Ini35 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:11:45 PM
Merited by Bonwin (4), nlaara12 (3), tk808 (1), talkbitcoin (1), Perfect35 (1), asepsetiawan1990 (1)

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

You are very right, i think that setting goals and targets is very important even if you are a trader or investor and then if the price reaches your target you should take profit and should not care where the market goes after you sell, there are more and more opportunities in the market to make more.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
5hoop5

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

Yes it's true. Our whole life is in our hands. And only we have the right to do so as convenient and as right for us. Therefore, any decision should be taken as prompted by intuition.
Othuke

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

You are right. At any rate, risk taking is part of the huge success equation. We will never know what might come out of our effort...until we try. In some  cases, if we want to absolutely sure before we act, we may lose out on the bounties reserved for those who take safe risks.
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

Thanks for the great advice Yoda!

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:42:21 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
yes i agree absolutely that whatever we will have is forming now by our own actions and even thoughts. nobody is responsible for your personal story so compose it yourself.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:46:42 PM

Everything you've told is absolutely true for finding the best place to invest for the probable risk free profit.
But again I'd like to protest on the statement that your destiny is in your hands. Your research and choice is in your hands but destiny is largely still luck.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

Absolutely spot on! I've made some hasty decisions in the past especially with regards to investing in ICO without having to do my due diligence and I paid for it dearly.
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

I agree completely, everything is in our hands, we create and make our lives, but the risk is also a move forward and it is not always true
Xeonhp

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:03:07 PM

Nothing is better than learning about projects yourself. Reading reviews from others will only help you in part. So do not rely on it! In addition, you should be careful about people who just write down the wrong thing
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:07:56 PM

Everything you've told is absolutely true for finding the best place to invest for the probable risk free profit.
But again I'd like to protest on the statement that your destiny is in your hands. Your research and choice is in your hands but destiny is largely still luck.
I agree with your statement, and to be able to change our fortune in crypto, have to learn a lot and asked friends or people who are experienced in the crypto world, if we are lazy, then luck will stay away.
hohuan101

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

Analytical skills are a very necessary skill if you want to invest in a project that is not really well known at the ICO, but when it comes to the exchange, there are a lot of people who are interested.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:39:05 PM

Everyone is responsible for their decisions and further actions. Do not regret your decisions, even if they are not quite right, because it was your choice and nobody else. Learn to attain everything with your own mind.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life that I always regret and wish there was a way to reverse time so I can go back and correct all those things. But I can’t do anything about it, all I can do this time around is to do my best this time around and avoid those same mistakes from repeating itself.

I have learnt to always have patience and not rush whatever I’m doing. Whatever I’m doing these days I always take my time to think about it before doing that.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

i like the way you put it.
just to expand on these two points i want to add that there are two steps in an investment while you trade. the first is the buying and the second is selling (obviously) but some people always mess up both steps.
they buy out of FOMO and because of hype and sell out of fear and after they lose a lot of money!

what they should have is a clear plan. a plan as to when to buy the coins and which one and then also a plan to when to sell based on analysis.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

Very well said just like some kind of poem. Actually it happened to me many times that because of emotions I did not take the right steps in the cryptocurrency market. Sometimes I regret that I sold some coins which were given 10 times more profit in an hour. If a person has no experience in this field, then in most cases he will make mistakes and learn from them as a result. To be successful, luck is important in the right place at the right time.
D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

You are very right, i think that setting goals and targets is very important even if you are a trader or investor and then if the price reaches your target you should take profit and should not care where the market goes after you sell, there are more and more opportunities in the market to make more.

I totally agree with you, even though it is good to ask questions, Ive seen people asking some questions here which i believe naturally you should be able to take your own decision on. The crypto market is not stable so you should had a certain target of what you are aiming to get because you can never guess the peak of the market to decide whether you will wait for it to get there, so take your profit at the certain target you've aimed for.
screwedit

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

Yes, I agree. But I think here on bitcointalk we also need to help others. At least answer the questions and recommend some sources on cryptos.
Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

I thought there in December of last year when bought bitcoin. Now my destiny in hands of large bankers who speculate with the price for bitcoin

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

Yeah you can be right but we can't guess to every movement about market because sometimes you really trsut ico and invest some money but than what will happen ? It might be scan and they stol your money so sometimes we are just lucky and earn some money bro.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: