Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:46:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33111 times)
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

Yes it is true that we are the architect of our destiny, our actions or inactions today may mar or made our tomorrow . As we live daily, it is very important to always engage in things that will help in building the tomorrow we have dreamt of .
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

You are right. The only person you can trust when making a decision is yourself. To choose the correct decision, we must study and analyze things and how it will benefit to us. It may take time to gain all those knowledge in cryptocurrency but it will be you guide to your success. We create our destiny and we have to avoid blaming other people because it was our mistake from the beginning.
thisav

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

I totally agree with you. The idea of many fintech are inspired by the blockchain technology and some of projects are trying to applied it into the real world as an actual payment method. So it is a good time to invest in some project but just like you said, taking time to analyze the project is critical. Secondly, always keep a clear mind while making decision because if you sell the coins in fear and you may lose all of your profits.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

Absolutely right words and advice! We are the creators of our own destiny, and we should always have only a positive attitude and positive thoughts. Not worth it to risk it all. but also it is impossible not to use chance which to you is prompted by the destiny. It is necessary to analyze, study, think a lot. The one who owns the information, owns the world, and it's true!
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

The conclusion is always be patient and also consider very carefully before stepping in to make choices. In order not to experience fatal regrets. Need to see the situation to be made as a material to make the final decision. For example, you should look at and analyze the market, before selling or buying. Maybe this is a little input from me, hopefully useful for all of us.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

Yes it's true. Our whole life is in our hands. And only we have the right to do so as convenient and as right for us. Therefore, any decision should be taken as prompted by intuition.
maybe it is not our lives that are destined but the future of cryptocurrency in my opinion the future of crypto money depends on the intention and purpose of the investor itself
Alex Foman

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

I believe that everything depends only on us and our decisions. We can consult, analyze the experience of others. But in the end the last word is ours. And this is our responsibility.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

you are right ,we are created fully to go to any lent to get what we want ,if you work hard you will get the results and if you work less you will get the results too, we have a long way to go in crypto world ,both investors and traders we all know what we want as i personally dream of making it big in crypto to help my family and im working hard towards my goal and im not going to rush it out but with patient and time i will get there.our destiny is truly in our hands

Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
This line rings a bell to me. In my early months, I've been doing bad sells and then regret after few days. That's one of the worst feelings you can feel but the experience taught me so much.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

I am very careful when it comes to crypto. I believe in it but every time I read about it before I do a transaction. I think it is up to us. If we believe in alts they will rise.
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

Nice tips for beginners dude, everything in our hands fpr sure, nobody will tell you what you should do to get profit, only by yoursefl you can get it. I was learned it some time ago , before invest or promote ICO I become read a much more with each day about it.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

Yes. it is so indeed. In fact, we ourselves make our lives and stand our future. and only on us this responsibility and with us demand. So, always rely on yourself and your strength. And make your life brighter and more successful.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

it's true .... I experienced it, a month ago i am sell all in my token (50k) at 100 satoshi btc.
After that, a week ago . .. .  price pump at 420 satoshi btc .. . . .WTF .... I was supposed to profit 3 times.

But. . . .forget it . . .. thats my decision . . ..  Sad Sad Sad

-= OI =-
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

on his life's journey, everyone makes life-changing decisions only for him personally. and there is no need to listen to the opinion of others, you need to analyze and make your choice in favor of a project for investment.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

on his life's journey, everyone makes life-changing decisions only for him personally. and there is no need to listen to the opinion of others, you need to analyze and make your choice in favor of a project for investment.
You've got some point, absolutely there is nothing to depend on but by our own hands. People around are just guiding us but not to the extend of helping us forever. So we must be strong enough for another storm we need to face again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:23:35 PM

Of course it is, destiny's is in our hand, even in lotto's for example you choose your owned maintained numbers. As well as here in crypto you choose to hold and sell and maybe it is good decision to sell and also good to hold. Therefor you must work and believe for you to success and make a right decision for your good destiny.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

wonderful advice author! they really helped me, I think that newcomers too Wink

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

Yes it is ! I believe that the success of every crypto users are on their hands and mind. We are the one creates our own destiny here in crypto industry because we are ones who making our own decisions and taking risks everytime we are investing or trading our coins. So it is better to have a clear mind and patience on ourselves to be successful.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:38:06 PM

it is true that you say destiny is in our hands, besides that the journey to smudge will not always run smoothly, surely many obstacles and trials, as well as in crypto we will not always benefit, we also suffer losses, just like in krypto we as traders If you don't make a profit, you can lose, but you can avoid losses, namely by knowledge, information and patience.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

This is psychology education and most people already knows but never do that on the market, always believe in bot and greedy become their behavior. What we do today is our future tomorrow and people ignore it because they always believe today is today and this day I'll get profit in high value. Fix our mindset just like you it will help us face market risk.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: