Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:32:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33111 times)
bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

Making mistakes decision sometimes help you to become better person next time. It is the same here in crypto we learn by mistakes we commit. So next time we know when to hold or sell our token at the right time.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

I agree with you. We decide what happens to us. But what about such thing as luck? I think luck strongly affects on some sort of things that happen to us. I mean yes, we control our life, but still there is some things that are not depends on our desire or actions.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

People are taught that anything can be achieved in a matter of seconds: but this simply does not apply to the world of investments. You have to take your time to make a proper analysis before you put money into any so-called start-up.  Otherwise, you are playing a game of poker without looking at your cards. It is not even about fundamentals, but a pure hazard. Not a great way to multiply your investment, is not it Wink?

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:43:42 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

Yes our destiny is in our hands and the faith of doing investments in crypto currencies. Things are not done overnight here it should be learn, do the hard work, make time and make the right decisions.
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

I too constantly repeat it all acquaintance and just those who ask what coin to buy or how many it is necessary to put money in cryptocurrency. They won't understand in any way that such decisions have to be made.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:57:54 PM

Even though we seek advice from others but still our own decision will be final. We cant blame others if we fall down  because we are the one handling our destiny and besides, we all do our decision 99% coming from our minds and not from the others.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Qurelal

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:00:38 AM

You wrote correctly. Many users ask for a solution instead of advice. Each person must decide on the investment on their own. He must conduct his own research and trust only himself.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:49:18 AM

The only person responsible for your investment  decisions is you, so make sure you to  analyze the project
prior investing into it. If your decisions are based on research and analyses it is bigger chance for higher return.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:31:24 AM

This is so true that if we sacrifice and trying hard by researching good ICO's for investment or coins in holding in a future promising. Good faith is another thing to allow which is very important factors to consider for a successful destiny will come true.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:51:05 AM

Indeed we can't become to hasty to join into a project, especially these days where scam project is spreading like a parasites.
We need to be clever to analyze any project as detail as possible to avoid meeting a scam project.
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:53:30 AM

Yes, the nature of the investment is so. No one will be able to help you become rich beyond you. If you notice, investor Warren Buffett has created his own strategy without consulting anyone else. Geogre Soros manipulated the American and Japanese markets by his own way of thinking. So follow what you feel is right and make yourself the most confident.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:26:28 AM

analyze the project is key to determining a good result. When in analyzing this just beating so a lot was happening only find results that are small enough or even not paying because of the scam. but many do not pay attention to this because it just follows what opinions according to someone else's good so a lot of that may be the wrong path to be able to generate a profit.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:33:28 AM

Exactly, analyzing and do rigid research is a big contribution for your investments. A good decision plus hardwork will give you successful in life. So, successful is in your hands.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

you are very right and I agree with you. all fate is in our hands and for that before doing anything here or in exchange we have to think twice so we don't regret later

FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:37:57 AM

Yeah, many people just buy and sell coins on a whim and will shill coins that they have no intention of holding for the long term. I now only hold coins of projects I like and support.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:19:33 AM

Yes, I agree that your destiny is in your own hands, what you are doing is what will be your outcome in the future, so start now to create your own fortune, remain confident and be patient about the results
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:25:03 AM

Yes I believe you are correct. I don't believe in fate or in the saying that everything is written according to plan. Fate is an excuse for lazy people to let things happen instead of making things happen. If you want something you have to work hard for it, if you only pray for it, you will never have it. If you want to be rich and successful in cryptocurrency, you mist work hard for it to happen.
Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:59:05 AM

I really agree with you, especially for now everyone is forced to determine their own destiny, it is the market conditions that are unstable and uncertain is what makes it happen, everyone must make the right decision, but there are also some people who make decisions for leaving the crypto world because they assume that the deterioration of the market is the end of crypto, but that is their best decision and I have no right to interfere in their affairs, but if I personally decide to believe crypto at least until the end of this year while waiting for Most people's predictions about market recovery will actually occur or not.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:03:37 AM

Yes I believe you are correct. I don't believe in fate or in the saying that everything is written according to plan. Fate is an excuse for lazy people to let things happen instead of making things happen. If you want something you have to work hard for it, if you only pray for it, you will never have it. If you want to be rich and successful in cryptocurrency, you mist work hard for it to happen.
I believe that human destiny has been regulated by God, if we want to be rich, the key is to pray and work hard to get what we want. Hard work without praying will be in vain, so that the destiny of human life is Rich, poor, and death is the god who governs it.

mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:24:08 AM

Yes that is true. We all have in control of our destiny. It is what you do that will bring you somewhere and that is for you to decide where you want to go. In the world of cryptos, only you can determine whether you will be successful or not and that depends on what you are doing right now.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: