Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 12:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33111 times)
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

at the bottom line in any crypto it requires consideration. Choose the project including things important because of course the scam which pretty much will be able to trap. sell or buy crypto analysis also needs because if just any crypto purchased the result will not be able to match expectations. at least this is a good step to anticipate and expect results.

raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

It was not only in cryptocurrencies that more precisely applies to your whole life, if you study something new and try to make this world much better than it is today, then of course you will succeed and you will be able to start your journey again into a new world that you do much better than he is today.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:11:21 PM

You're right! In the past, I've made some mistakes, choosing reward campaigns for projects, so random. It is very good when choosing a project to do a good research, but it is recommended and to impose a target and certain goals, even a strategy is welcome. Everything is in our hands and so it must be. It is our responsibility to choose our own projects and we must assume the possible failures. No one in the crypto market knows everything. Crypto information is continuous and we must always keep in touch, reading articles, news, forum comments, etc. It is a shame that the debutants are not helped by the most experienced, probably out of harm.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 07:29:29 PM

So true! In this space; whether you will make money, when you will make money and how much you will make totally depends on you! When to take decisions, when to act, when to invest or cash out is how fast you can listen to your instincts and follow! I make references to myself alot when I talk crypto! I have a hands on experience in counting loses! You try not to bring in greed! Try also not to enter just any coin you see at the bottom! it probably was dumped yesterday! what this means is that it would take it even a year to recover! Do your research before you can invest in it! And if you insist to invest on it, late your patience be activated! And wait for it  to recover.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
yes of course, and i am pretty sure we cqn think up our destiny for ourselves. i mean, why not to choose the rich one? i like your emphasis on learning, it really makes a good destiny

Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

Yes, it`s true. Only we build our future. And we need to be wisely with any investment in crypto and always get new knowledge about cryptocurrency at all.
organelles

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

Absolutely, our destiny is what we make of it and the kind of choices that we make that leads up to our future. There is nowhere that our destinies is written down. I agree that it is in our hands and only we can decide what our future is going to be like. So that means that we have to make sure that we are conscious of all the decisions that we are making now

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

All what you have said is absolutely true when it comes to the best place of finding for finding profitable investment with lesser risk. One need to take his destiny into his own hands by doing personal research and ready to be responsible of any outcome of one's own investment decision.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:20:29 PM

All what you have said is absolutely true when it comes to the best place of finding for finding profitable investment with lesser risk. One need to take his destiny into his own hands by doing personal research and ready to be responsible of any outcome of one's own investment decision.
Indeed, all of that is true. We made the decision ourselves. With that we can learn a lot if we experience failure. All investments must have risks. can it risk big or small. So start to analyze yourself.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

Agree with it. However, sometimes our hand may be weak, and because of that nothing good will happen. And btw, how psychic prediction work then?Cheesy

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

You yourself set goals and objectives that you want to achieve at a certain stage of your work, and it does not matter if the goal was fully achieved or only a part was fulfilled. Record results and never regret what you did. After all, it is your choice, and you make the decision correctly or not.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
Indeed, the analysis of an important part when we want to buy coins that we will choose, so also when we will sell it again. but don't follow your feelings too much, take decisions based on existing data and facts, not just based on opinion
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

ha-ha
seems like I entered motivation.com (idk is there such web or not) or something like this. thank you for the obvious post.
look, I am pretty sure that there are many people that know about crypto more than you, so you`d better to give them these

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

I fully agree with you, any consequences in the future will only be the result of our actions now, so you should think before you do anything.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:55:31 PM

everything we do is in our own hands how we do it and react to it. continue to be hardworking and never give up so that what we do can go well because all of that also requires process and cannot be instantaneous.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

I agree with you, we build our own lives and everything depends on us, everything is in our hands, we choose what to do.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

everything we do is in our own hands how we do it and react to it. continue to be hardworking and never give up so that what we do can go well because all of that also requires process and cannot be instantaneous.

I agree with you, yes I believe in me like no one can play my role better than me. Similarly we take decisions according to the situation but if our destiny has different thoughts we cannot do anything.
LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

we make our own decisions and we are responsible for them, of course everything is in our hands, the main thing is to know whether you make a choice or not.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:40:28 AM

Of course everything is in our hands. We ourselves form our investment portfolio and choose the best time to buy or sell coins which affects our profit.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:56:51 AM

because it should be as you say, it's true.
and I just want to add
The first thing you see is thought not a big result, but try to learn and analyze, especially in every knowledge search through discussion or reading from various references.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: