Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33114 times)
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:03:24 AM

I agree with you in everything, we are responsible for our own lives and in financial matters you don’t need to listen to anyone, do only as you see fit and constantly learn. I wish you all good luck!

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:14:04 AM

When it come to making cryptocurrency market decision, you must know you have to develop your inclinations, your skills and your oen method of analysis and coming to your own conclusions, there is no two ways about it!

Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

then what is the meaning of this post?
I think someone wants to be involved in this industry, both investors and bounty hunters. the first thing they have to do is look for experiences that will make knowledge, this can be by reading lots of threads and discussing. explore from various sources of knowledge that can be obtained. so as not to have confusion when a situation like this happens.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:34:01 AM

agree dont blindly follow anyone if they said this will moon and that will moon , they will just unloading their tokens and you being a bag holder. always do your own research

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:34:55 AM

When it come to making cryptocurrency market decision, you must know you have to develop your inclinations, your skills and your oen method of analysis and coming to your own conclusions, there is no two ways about it!

Of course destiny lies on ultimately on our hands. We reap what we sow in our actions. And crypto market is no exception. There may be unevitable circumstances that will challenge us but much is dependent on our actions and decisions. We could do mistakes along the way but what's important is we are growing to be better and master of our destiny.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

No one should blame anyone for the actions they take, one thing that I observed in this space is that it is changing very fast and most people couldn't see this, there is a power change in the space and institutional investors have money and can wait for years to see their returns from that project and they don't expect all there investments to turn big if 2 out fo 5 projects made it to different level they are fine, unlike small investors that need to meet his daily needs
zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 05:40:46 AM

Very correct sentence, I think this sentence is not only valid for cryptocurrency. Regardless of whether a person is engaged in any industry, the words are practical, and people must think in running. Encrypted currency is a cruel game that must be vigilant.

disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
Those things you said is quite right. Any result that we will get is 100% came from the decision that we made.
So choosing something wisely is the most important thing to do in a decision making.
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:44:23 AM

I agree with you. I have seen many people looking for ways to solve problems in the Bitcointalk forum, but everyone is busy completing the activity and responding to questions! So the best way is to increase your knowledge!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:49:59 AM

Yes it really was I hope that my decision in holding my invested currency will go for the increase in the market this coming months even it falls down this week. And I also hope that I won't regret that thing that's why I keep my mind positive in the coming days.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

Its from quatum mechanics, we have unlimited versions of continuing our destinys.
I think its hard to control your destiny

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:52:39 AM

I agree with you, because from there we can think longer in making decisions besides it also makes us more patient, never give up to learn to learn and learn as long as we still have a lot of time

bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

follow what the other person's words or the site assessment was not made in either the crypto. It will only create dependency and does not add any knowledge for yourself. steeped in crypto is a good thing to do because this will affect the results of their own that will be obtained. Thus cultivate the ability is the most fundamental thing to do in crypto.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:12:41 AM

Hi, everybody.  Wink Totally agree, all life is in our hands. The main thing is to take responsibility for yourself and for your life.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

I agree with you in everything, we are responsible for our own lives and in financial matters you don’t need to listen to anyone, do only as you see fit and constantly learn. I wish you all good luck!
Our destiny is depends on is, how we are going to do for is to become successful. It is on our own hands that even our family only guide us to reach our goal but we are the one who do an action. We are the one that responsible to develop our own life and how we make living worth it.

@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:22:02 AM

Our destiny depends on our knowledge and wisdom. Without proper understanding the fundamental of crypto aspects, there is a chance that easy to lost is possible. There are a lot of scammers and fake persons just to steal others rewards and investment from hard word. Take care and be diligent is necessary
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:22:22 AM

For the first point is indeed very good before promoting the project, of course we are indeed obliged to analyze the project that we are promoting.
For the second point, indeed my personal experience when selling tokens that we have. After that the price of the token skyrocketed and there we began to regret it.
And for the third point, the decision is indeed the biggest in our hands. Where all the risks we have will certainly have an impact in the future.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

Yes, I totally agree with you. We are the one who chooses our path to be successful in every decision we made. We just set in our mind, our goal and target to be done to have a good result. And also we are the one who choosing opportunity in a good path.
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:37:53 AM

It is partly to do with luck as well, even a perfectly good project can turn to dust for various reasons. Could be bad marketing or that the timing is wrong.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

It makes a lot of sense. Since I came into contact with blockchain technology, I firmly believe that it can bring me tremendous wealth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: