Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:14:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33116 times)
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:16:28 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
Very good advice. I want to add this advice, dont be  so greedy because this is the reason why people failed  investing in crypto because those who seek to much will lose most, what i mean is choose good long term investment and always be patient to wait. Short term investment is so dangerous keep away from it as far as possible.

Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

Yes, agree with you. But we need some tools like knowledge to make our destiny only better. We need to think wisely and definitely know, what we want from our decisions.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

We live the destiny which we create. I think it is essential to invest your money in something...anything. It is not good to keep your money under your mattress. Money are made to circulate so crypto is a good opportunity for investments.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:07:59 PM

I completely agree with you. Everything you said is really right. Many people like to blame their failures on anyone, but not themselves. But this is wrong. Everyone is responsible for his or her life and for the decisions he or she makes. Indeed, the situation we are in is the result of our actions.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
Our destiny is in our own hands, right, everything we do in crypto depends on what's in the heart. so my advice remains to prioritize carefully before doing investment, buy or sell. because it determines the profit we get
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

I completely agree with you. Everything you said is really right. Many people like to blame their failures on anyone, but not themselves. But this is wrong. Everyone is responsible for his or her life and for the decisions he or she makes. Indeed, the situation we are in is the result of our actions.

You are right, over confidence makes us to fail in this crypto trading as a result we just go through with others suggestion and blame them, I say to most of my friends like luck can determine your eligibility. Despite all efforts done from our end we still lose then it's our destiny.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

That's right.  No one except myself will be able to make a better decision than I myself, therefore, it is necessary to make a decision deliberately!
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

Sometimes there is not enough studied material, the need is still luck and faith in success!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

as value moves with the drawing and match of number with the limit on projection that investors to work on decision of selling and collects with the shifts on spare with difference and begins with the new plan on same or similar strategy of the work on business with the dedication.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

Your correct that success in life is depends on you. If you work hard on it you also recieve the best results.  Nobody can determine their future it depends on them on how they  do things in life.
In crypto world you cannot say if you will success on it unless you will try it. But before  it be ready to learn it first, it is must be better if you have knowledge. Nothing is impossible if you really want.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:26:25 PM

Very good advice. I want to add this advice, dont be  so greedy because this is the reason why people failed  investing in crypto because those who seek to much will lose most, what i mean is choose good long term investment and always be patient to wait. Short term investment is so dangerous keep away from it as far as possible.
It certainly would be the right of each whether choosing the point of view term investment hold or want to trade in a short-term sense. when able and can master to trade is certainly not a problem. because it is precisely from the ups and downs of the market value will be so can be used to trade and it could even produce a profit large enough.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

This is just the fact.
Imagine two people loosing their portfolio gradually to bear market. One of them decided to go into trading instead of waiting for bull run to start. While the other person us just there waiting. The wisest of the two us the one that has gone into trading.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:45:29 PM

yes it really is true, we should think long before doing an action. we think and analyze in advance good and bad for us.
like for example we choose an ICO, follow a bounty, or in terms of selling or holding your coins.
thought and analysis are needed for all of that, don't rush to make a decision, before you regret later.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

Well I would disagree because at the moment SEC and regulations are against us and community can help a bit . Time and slow adoption will come but I still believe that it will be long way before banks also accept crypto
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

I strongly agree, if we're talking about investments where money is involved you must not trust anyone rather than yourself because you are the one creating your own profits and it's up to you how and what you will do in order for you to get profits. With this being said you also need to be patient since the market has high and lows meaning use this lows as an advantage and not just complaining about losses.

btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:53:48 PM

Analyze every detail of the coin or project you set your eyes on. Think twice before selling a coin so you won't regret in the end, and if that coins' price increase after you sold it, don't feel regret and focus on the coin you have.
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

You are very right. We have our brains and we need to decide something with our decisions. We need to analyze everything carefully and we need to do right moves. People need to do their own research about coins and they should give right decisions about their valuable investments.Only investors need to spend some time while they are investing . People shouldnt follow some people blindly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:57:27 PM

I can only show you that you are not afraid to fix your profit because it is better to earn 200% of the profit and not a thousand, but not to lose money at the same time minus 90 percent. be sure to fix

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:33:20 AM

All what you have said is absolutely true when it comes to the best place of finding for finding profitable investment with lesser risk. One need to take his destiny into his own hands by doing personal research and ready to be responsible of any outcome of one's own investment decision.

Right, each person is responsible for his life. If you are a hard-working guy, who is ready to learn a lot about the stuff he is involved into, he will become finally a very successful man, and vice versa.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:36:19 AM

Thank you for your kind reminder. I also sold all my altcoins because of my ignorance. As a result, they rose wildly in a week. It is very important to learn to be patient and take our investment seriously.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: