Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 02:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33116 times)
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

All what you have said is absolutely true when it comes to the best place of finding for finding profitable investment with lesser risk. One need to take his destiny into his own hands by doing personal research and ready to be responsible of any outcome of one's own investment decision.

Right, each person is responsible for his life. If you are a hard-working guy, who is ready to learn a lot about the stuff he is involved into, he will become finally a very successful man, and vice versa.
i agree with your opinion,
success depends on how we get it, if we work hard then the results we will get will be in accordance with what we have done.

dinamo1979

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

Of course, my destiny is only in my hands and only I am responsible for it. It is necessary to rely only on my intuition and logic.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:42:29 PM

Of course, my destiny is only in my hands and only I am responsible for it. It is necessary to rely only on my intuition and logic.
whether you do it alone, without taking into account and making predictions from others? If you still rely on the opinions of others or expert in cryptocurrency I presume you still do not rely on your own destiny, you still need other people.

EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

If we do not control our destiny, we are controlled. I stick to the principle that everything that happens to me is for the good. Life is beautiful. I'm not worried about trends, everything in its time.
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

Today I saw news about JPM manipulations on the gold/metal stock market due to 10 years. Traders try to use TA or FA for prediction and build on this own strategy. But JPM made own game. Is this my destiny also? To be fucked by institutional? If so I vote for big world crisis and crypto as money. Real decentralized currency

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

I would say good luck. No one knows if the project will be successful. No one knows how low he can fall. Difficult process. Many times we saw how projects fell and we lost 80% of our money.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:46:40 PM

I completely agree. For all your actions, you are responsible for yourself. If you listen to other people's opinions, then you don’t need to blame someone if this decision was not right.
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

Good words are written here. But sometimes you need to quickly make a decision. And there is no time for a detailed study of the project. Then you have to take the risk. Without it in any way in the World of Crypto

luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

My destiny is in my own hands. its all depend in the way i toll with it.I keep telling people that the life is beautiful. when you have the money and have good health then you understand what am talking about.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

My destiny is in my own hands. its all depend in the way i toll with it.I keep telling people that the life is beautiful. when you have the money and have good health then you understand what am talking about.
Nowadays, in most cases, those who have money can make their health much better. I think that the cryptocurrency helps in this regard very many people. In any case, the cryptocurrency market enables us to become financially independent, but for this you need to learn from your mistakes and gain experience.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

whether you do it alone, without taking into account and making predictions from others? If you still rely on the opinions of others or expert in cryptocurrency I presume you still do not rely on your own destiny, you still need other people.
sometimes we need advice or consider the opinions of others to make decisions. I don't think we can only rely on our own predictions because we are not that great. but indeed that decision is in our own hands and that determines our destiny.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

Thank you for your kind reminder. I also sold all my altcoins because of my ignorance. As a result, they rose wildly in a week. It is very important to learn to be patient and take our investment seriously.

Make it a rule not to sell altcoins below that price you bought and then you will be happy. Sometimes there are exceptions. For example, when you urgently need money for something more important, etc.
Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:37:39 PM

Good advise for those who have a listening ear. Sometime, you see a bounty hunters jumping in and out of several campaigns particularly signature within a short period. The worst thing is that they won't get paid for the abandoned campaigns. A shear waste of time.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:45:31 AM

Our actions and steps taking in crypto should not be determined by emotion, it should be noted that concise analysis is germane to make a rational decision and yes we can't get maximum profit in crypto but we can make reasonable profit if we have target and working to meet that target without regretting after selling
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:15:24 AM

I agree that our destiny is in our hands because what plans or move we take is our responsibility for choosing it especially than we have our chance for thinking what is the right thing to do for our crypto or for our future si we must always keep calm.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
albantani

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

yes it is true, because all that we will get in the future is what we do in the present, but if in an investment we must be patient and examine it really well, if we do not observe it properly then what future do we want can be a loss, not an advantage for yourself. that in my opinion

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:34:02 AM

The second point is my bad experience while being a bounty hunter, I was always in a hurry to sell tokens that had just been distributed, without thinking of how long I sold them, but a few months later the price went up 3x from what I sold before, it was a bad experience for me.

tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Of course, everything that you do is answered only by you. Sometimes you sell coins and rejoice in the benefits, and she went to the height of the distance. And you, then reproach yourself for selling it too soon. Or on the contrary, the monty has grown, and you wait until it grows up a little bit, but it falls sharply. And once again you scold yourself. The main thing to do is in moderation, and then so close and to a nervous breakdown.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

No one is responsible for our destiny but us. During investments Our decision should be according to our goal and what we want for our future. That is why we should be knowlegeable in everything especially if it involves money.
e
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:22:22 AM

as long as I am crypto I always depend on others, and I feel useless. now I try to do it myself even though they still want to help I won't ask for help if it's still possible. I have to be able to be independent and not bother other people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: