Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33108 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

That's right buddy, it reminded me a year ago when I was faced with a decision that I thought was not easy. I have to stop working to focus on Bitcoin or keep working but can't focus on Bitcoin and my decision is to quit my job and focus on Bitcoin, and sure enough, my decision is right, I get big profits that I get from Bitcoin. since that, I realized that our destiny is in our hands...
Wouldn't say that it was the best decision taken by you. In fact you ended up putting yourself into financial risk. You job (no matter how shitty it is) used to give you a constant flow of cash/salary/income. This is not the same in case of investing/trading/earning crypto currencies. Huge risks involved and you might end up suffering very badly financially when the price starts to crash.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

Unfortunately, not everything depends on us. The crypto market is subject to manipulation. It is impossible to predict all processes. And as practice shows, the most confident in their decisions people lose more . Patience is the key to success in the crypto market.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

I sacrificed many hours of my life for cryptocurrencies. And I have no doubts about if it was the right choice. It was right for sure! I made a lot of money with the crypto and I will do even more.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

If I quite my regular job long time ago for crypto then I could say that my life depends on crypto but thanks not, we are always make our own decision if its right or wrong we must proceed and our destiny await us.
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

I agree with you. If you are going to invest or participate in some way in the project, you need to very strongly analyze this project because today there are a lot of scammers.

Yes, learn to be careful about everything around us, the things we do because we decide to always be the moment we are most alert, our decisions can lead to our future, and Maybe it will decide our life. So you must think smart Wink.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

Success is not received trough luck, it is built trough knowledge. Learn as much as you can, one day it will come in hand. The more you know, the better you can protect yourself from stepping in it again. Keep your eyes open guys!

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:44:27 AM

Definitely it is in your hands that your fortune is to build upon. Sometimes it is luck that will give you the opportunity of getting rich but more often than not it is your great analysis and plans that will bring you where ever you want to be in the future. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable so keep your strong will and determination to accomplish something otherwise it will be the opposite. Remember strategies and skills matters most.

Certainly, everything depends on the person itself. if the guy is ready to enter the difficult path of the cryptocurrencies world, if he is patient and when he is calm, finally, he will get his returns.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

This is quite true,before you take any investment action in the cryptocurrency space, you should be able to carry out a due diligent study of the project of your interest to ascertain the validity of the project,everything in this crypto world needs patience and hard work. Thanks

dobolspeed2

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

TLS Group

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
be very careful to keep from the bad risks that will come in the future.
if you choose a project you should be able to see more details about the project, especially the verified team.
if you want to sell coins that you have you should see the price of the token that is written on the website/wallpaper, if the price is less than written I would not to sell tokens.

▬▬[  Tlsgroup.io  ]▬▬[Cryptocurrency Investment Fund]▬ 
▌ Cryptocurrency Mining Infrastructure ▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Instagram   | Facebook| ▬▬
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

More often, we can’t control our own destiny, it depends on luck.
Anyone's success needs some luck, many people are diligent, but society is so unfair. Why do some people live in poor families, and some have hundreds of millions of wealth in life?
Not everyone who invests in crypto is because of faith, people who have faith fail a lot, but many speculators make a fortune.
Destiny is not something we can absolutely master.

Loser
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

Destiny is in our hands but let us not forget that somehow our destiny is in the hands of the project manager, project admin and in the hands of scammers. Be wise and have sound mind is necessary to minimize the scam or lose issues. Analyze the project can prove your understanding about what you've learned from all of your readings and experiences.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

This is very useful for beginners in crypto, because basically almost everyone always follows their respective egos and is in a hurry when making very important decisions in mejual or buy coins / tokens from different projects, and the impact when buying or selling in a rash most will regret
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

In the cryptographic market, all decisions should be based on knowledge, experience, real market analysis, analysis of your projects .... The decisions that give you good chances or risk are both brought about by you and are your own. Therefore, I agree with the conclusion: Your fate is in your own hands.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

Always has been. The only question is whether earning and enriching with cryptocurrency is my destiny. Maybe it's not my destiny.
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

I believe that everyone should study the market, coins and make their own decisions when choosing a project and investing in a particular coin. Then you will have no one to blame and making a mistake you will analyze what led to it in the future to fix it.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

Thats right we are a sole responsible with our own action. Whatever we want to do in our life. But we cant control anything sometimes shit can happen even if you want to avoid it. Just like crypto-currency due to its high volatility sometimes we mess something unexpected. Thats why whatever we encountered in our journey with crypto-currency just accept it with wholeheartedly!
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

Thats right we are a sole responsible with our own action. Whatever we want to do in our life. But we cant control anything sometimes shit can happen even if you want to avoid it. Just like crypto-currency due to its high volatility sometimes we mess something unexpected. Thats why whatever we encountered in our journey with crypto-currency just accept it with wholeheartedly!
We truly do our own and follow the path of our destiny but it somehow we also consider the environment around which could affect in every decision we made.  We put some consideration on these cause it could also help and bring us to be successful and may we learn something by then.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:20:31 PM

I agree with those guys who are talking about a fate like about our holy responsibility. We really make our lives like we really want to create it. So, don't complain if something goes wrong. Change your attitude.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

Exactly, no one except ourselves is able to make the right decision for us, but in order to make the right decision, we need to analyze the situation!
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

Everything is in our hand, we choose our own life and own path. Each important decision can link to different life path. Same with trading crypto, we can’t blame others if we make wrong decision, we need to take responsible for our life and learn our mistakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: