Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:21:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33111 times)
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

Very important information and you can also add that you need to adapt to the market situation as quickly as possible because the situation is changing quickly and who has time to adapt faster and earns   Wink

guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

Absolutly agree with you. Nobody make your wallet stronger for yourself than you. Try so hard and you will get something.

Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

to rush almost always is not very good, but sometimes it is required
I think that it is necessary to set for myself the optimal "framework" or price limits for which you should buy or sell specific coins. otherwise you can be greedy or vice versa - to lose money

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:04:32 PM

Definitely it is in your hands that your fortune is to build upon. Sometimes it is luck that will give you the opportunity of getting rich but more often than not it is your great analysis and plans that will bring you where ever you want to be in the future. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable so keep your strong will and determination to accomplish something otherwise it will be the opposite. Remember strategies and skills matters most.

I completely agree that having much knowledge and experience one may achieve many things regardless of the situation in the market! Simply, it's harder to earn money in a bear market but it's possible! We can't always win, there will be losses anyway, but we should perceive them as an invaluable experience!

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:31:49 AM

Yes it's true. Our whole life is in our hands. And only we have the right to do so as convenient and as right for us. Therefore, any decision should be taken as prompted by intuition.
I agree. You have to be contented of what you have even but still striving to do more improvement is needed.  You have to make your own decision and study before you take an action because own there is a risk on whatever you choose to do. Your destiny is everything happens on your life because it is the result of every decision you do. You have to build your own destiny on your own bare hands.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:52:09 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
Thats right we are a sole responsible with our own action. Whatever we want to do in our life. But we cant control anything sometimes shit can happen even if you want to avoid it. Just like crypto-currency due to its high volatility sometimes we mess something unexpected. Thats why whatever we encountered in our journey with crypto-currency just accept it with wholeheartedly!
We truly do our own and follow the path of our destiny but it somehow we also consider the environment around which could affect in every decision we made.  We put some consideration on these cause it could also help and bring us to be successful and may we learn something by then.
Yes indeed it is true and all the decisions on the actions that we do it should be based on an approach or deepening about crypto. any information, science, and the news gained about crypto will help in the process of determining decisions. When it's not covered then surely the choice will be determined yourself and don't blame others when selecting a wrong decision.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

we decide, we will accept it too. whether it's a coin scam, or the fall of the market after choosing to invest is part of the risk. but on the other hand there is also profit that can be generated there.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:34:51 PM

you are right. Our destiny is determined by our actions. If we do not have a target in achieving something we will continue to be in the road position in place. We must have principles if we want to succeed. Crypto is not a place where you can decide within a few hours. Need repeated thoughts to decide something. Stay calm and do your best.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

Definitely it is in your hands that your fortune is to build upon. Sometimes it is luck that will give you the opportunity of getting rich but more often than not it is your great analysis and plans that will bring you where ever you want to be in the future. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable so keep your strong will and determination to accomplish something otherwise it will be the opposite. Remember strategies and skills matters most.

I completely agree that having much knowledge and experience one may achieve many things regardless of the situation in the market! Simply, it's harder to earn money in a bear market but it's possible! We can't always win, there will be losses anyway, but we should perceive them as an invaluable experience!
because in my opinion experiencing losses is also included in the experience, and it can make us more careful in making existing decisions, so that the same thing will not happen again. that's why expereince must be paid dearly

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:38:31 PM

I think pretty obvious tips. I think you can add to the list. It will take a lot of time. Can you add some tips?
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

in the world of trading, patience is very important and it is from your hand that determines your destiny, if the hand you have easily panics and does not have high patience, it will be very difficult to become rich.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
Your destiny is in your hand. It is true, you, yourself will be the only one who can help to attain your destined life. If you are easily get destructed and you cannot wait or you do not have enough patience to wait then it might affect your future. Like here in bitcoin, you can easily become wealthy but it doesnt mean that in a one click you will be wealthy as what you though, invest effort, time, money and you will be on what you want to be.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

A very blunt truth, I see people that blame others for their failures as big losers, we are all responsible for our actions and inactions, mistakes however are not totally inevitable but we learn from them to grow be better. Crypto has taught me a lot of life lessons

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

You are totally right about self-studying. There are many people today that think they could become rich without hard job, special skills and education. The scums would not existing if the majority of them would be smarter.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

Yup. We should not blame other people for the wrongdoings of our own. It is our own. We are the ones who make the decision for ourselves. I think that some people blame others in order to feel good at themselves or avoid the thought that he/she is the one to blame.

ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

Certainly. How could it be otherwise? We are building our own destiny and having come to this industry a few years ago, I realized it. Fate smiled at me and gave me that chance.
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

You are right! But there is one BUT! At the very beginning, even when you studied all the materials, you still can not use this knowledge without experience! Therefore, you will still make mistakes in the beginning, or there will be a person next to you who will help you avoid mistakes!

[
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

We are the only once accountable for all of our decision so I agree with you when you said to better think many times before selling a crypto asset. I have had several experience selling my altcoins as soon as it has value and I sometimes blame my self for selling quite early. But I have have this experience as well where I did hold my asset but the price went down the drain so fast. It hurts but thats part of crypto trading.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

Yes it's true. Our whole life is in our hands. And only we have the right to do so as convenient and as right for us. Therefore, any decision should be taken as prompted by intuition.

I fully agree with you that before doing something, consider the meticulous and highly successful and I will do Cool. The recent volcanic eruptions, not in my descent and heavy losses Roll Eyes. But I hope prices will rise again.

Am I spamming? Report me!
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

Your future is in your hands but even when you sell/buy today you can't determine your returns for tomorrow so there will always be a tinge of uncertainty in your trading. However, research before investing. I invested in Paragon when it's value was $0.02, but i knew its destiny given its project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: