Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33108 times)
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:57:08 PM

in the world of trading, patience is very important and it is from your hand that determines your destiny, if the hand you have easily panics and does not have high patience, it will be very difficult to become rich.
Yes, there are many who can not keep calm and they have sold their coins when the price falls too low. They give up and accept to lose a part of money. The price falls that doesn't mean we have lost money. So just keep our coins and wait until the market recover to sell out, maybe it will take a quite long time but we will have a big profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

You're absolutely right.Our totally lives are in our hands and only we have the right to do so as convenient and right for us. I think determining the goal is very important. If the price reaches the target you set, then you should take advantage, and then you should not attention to where the market goes.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:08:29 PM

That's the whole truth about destiny. Whatsoever we want to do, we should make sure we double check it before embanking on it else we may be doing th wrong thing at the right time. Projects should be carefully checked before invest or promote the said project. Its time for us to take out destiny with our own hands and not to cast blame on the people.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

You are right, in deciding something we must use consideration and research and also accuracy, be calm and do not rush so that the results we get can be maximized.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

in the world of trading, patience is very important and it is from your hand that determines your destiny, if the hand you have easily panics and does not have high patience, it will be very difficult to become rich.
Yes, there are many who can not keep calm and they have sold their coins when the price falls too low. They give up and accept to lose a part of money. The price falls that doesn't mean we have lost money. So just keep our coins and wait until the market recover to sell out, maybe it will take a quite long time but we will have a big profit
Sometimes in order to save and multiply the needed coins it is better to sell and after some weeks to buy for double price. That is the right actions as for your destiny
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

Actually I disagree with you partially.
I've learned a lot about investing after I jumped into the real estate and stock markets.
While I used to believe that you should research and make decisions fro yourself (don't just follow hype).
I don't believe that is the best way anymore.

The best way by far is to build a network of investors, and pool your ideas and facts together and help each other out.
When I made my first real estate purchase, despite all the research I had done, I had my doubts.
So I did the most natural thing, I reached out to experienced real estate investors.
After bouncing ideas back and forth, I ended up dropping the original property I was going to by and going with another and made way more profit.

Basically, two, three, four, five heads are always better than one.

vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

I agree. Our decision on crypto will make us who we are and it is our obligation to make it right. Not a lot of people are doing what you have mentioned and most of them just blame crypto for their losses. There is no denying that the market is on its worst performance but we should always anticipate the worst thing that could happen. The unpredictability of the market makes it hard but we can rely on what our instinct tells us.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

So true, its in our hands and thorough research, there are thousands altcoins listed in coinmarketcap it our responsibility  to be responsible with our investment and to look for a gem and not to be blinded by shiny object.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Since we are yet to have regulatory body(ies) to regulate and guide against scam ICOs, the onus is on investors, to determine if truly a project is genuine or not. That are s why we need to develop the skill on how to identify genuine from scam and be patient enough by creating time to do the research.
Eat.Sleep.Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

Exctly right. Do not engage making investment when you are still unsure on the projects goal and their product. Always make extensive research about them before investing to safeguard yourself for any worst case scenario.

Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:05:47 AM

I made a lot of crypto mistakes in making decisions. In time it was impossible to make the best decision. The founder of this topic very correctly characterized the state of the market participant. To think carefully and not to rush - this is one of the main principles in crypto. Thank you all for your opinions.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:24:02 AM

yourself which will determine the outcome on crypto. many people who get bad results and of course it's based on deepening their freedom as well. everyone has the right to do anything on the coins they have but because of the problems sometimes rise and bad news from other people who sometimes make the easily influenced and the result is pretty bad.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:00:02 AM

Yes you are right, to archive our goals we have to work towards it even for those who are full of lucks must still work it out so I'm in full support of cryptocurrency and I'm sure it will take me to wherever my heart desires in life ,all I have to do is research and invest more and more

harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:59:22 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

But others have the crucial part of a person decision I can say? They can influence the mindset of a person so, it is still good to seek for advice when doing some decision, but you are right, we have the button to trigger so be responsible to our decisions.

jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

Yes a very good advise I will consider as my new year resolution make plans and effect them for positive results this is the best topic I have had on this forum and end of the package thanks
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

Explore the widest possible amount of crypto information, both negative and positive. By selectively choosing the coins to be invested this season, first analyze the performance and development of coins. Participation in ICO is also a good alternative to support your source of income. If you can be wise in making decisions and can sell at the right time. Your fate will end well and satisfactorily.

gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency is a sacred place for freedom. Investors can become rich and bankrupt here, so learning is only very important. In the early days, it is necessary to look for experience. Blind investment is dangerous.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:28:46 PM

I want to thank you for these useful and effective tips. It is important that newcomers necessarily take these recommendations into account in order to minimize their risks. And you never need to think only about money - greed sometimes provokes panic and loss of money, you should always remain calm.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:16:39 PM

You are right, our lives and our own future determine, and so many people experience destruction because they choose the wrong decision. Crypto can provide benefits but also a risk, and we must be careful in making choices.

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:19:44 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

Great tips. But no matter how we studied the projects. There is a chance that the coin will not have value. This is a big problem. Yes, you need to follow the projects to get a higher profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: