Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33108 times)
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:47:09 PM

This is really nice writeup, one to start the new year with. I have regained a level of confidence just by reading this post. The market will only turn to the way we the traders and investors shape it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:31:51 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

In fact, really very useful tips. Personally, I usually work with long-term investments, so I was able to make sure that these tips are really correct and useful. New market participants must take them into account in order to minimize risks and financial losses.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:36:21 AM

Thank you for the advice ,I hope people make use of it ,I personally prefer longterm because cryptocurrency is more of a waiting game ,I don't know much about trading if not I would be a day to day trader but I will try to learn more
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:44:37 AM

TS voiced truisms, but it is better to repeat, can someone take note. As for the coins that I sold, then I try not to follow their course.
Sendal btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:50:11 AM

Yes, I really agree with your opinion. There will be many predictions, suggestions and encouragement to make decisions. But the best decision is only in our own hands. Our knowledge will determine what we will get right. So, don't stop learning.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:58:16 AM

the point is before we decide to invest we must first study the place that will be used to invest and should not easily panic because basically investing is for the long term so being patient to get a lot of profit is a wise decision.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:11:17 AM

Many event is happening very fast in cryptocurrency, there is ethereum network upgrade, there is ethereum network fork that ethereum classic vision has and it will take a snapshot of ethereum accounts to generate new coin for ethereum holder. Your destiny is in your hand indeed, these are opportunity to increase your lot in cryptocurrency!
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:43:41 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
This is a good term to do and don't blame others for what happened. When many working on crypto but it just follows the actions of others like joined at the project which he said was nice or investing in coins that have a lot of fans. It does not give good results because when wrong or losers will blame other people.
multiply the knowledge of yourself about crypto will give better results and satisfactory and that's why fate on crypto specified by yourself and hand each.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:31:01 AM

Well, it's truth on the surface, however,  going inward, it isn't too true. As far as crypto is concerned, the level to which anyone can determine anything is too limited. The fate of this world is too tied to volatility instead.
HyughA

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:51:05 AM

good advice, maybe this is all in our own right, but what about luck? sometimes we have done detailed research before joining ico, but fate says something else. I don't think it's easy to get good luck in the crypto world. unless there are no fraudsters, luck may be on our side.

The Bank Independent Network for the  
▲ Blockchain Generation  ▲ (https://bincoins.io/#livechat)
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:53:08 AM

This is a very good advice and I agree with you on it. I think we should all have a specific purpose or target while trading in this market and once your target is met, just take your profit and not bother yourself with what ever happens after that. You should also take your time to work hard and get your analysis right before investing in any project so you won't have course to regret after.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:59:36 AM

Of course, it’s important to do the right things at the right time. I agree with this and it is difficult to argue with such a statement.

ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:39:49 PM

That's right, all we have is the fruits of our actions.  and you need to act carefully and carefully thinking!
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:49:15 PM

Yes i am totally agree - we always must keep studying all things + take actions, but not all destiny is in our hands, destiny is like road or strategic thoughts and we can influence on destiny with cooperative efforts only.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:53:55 PM

Very well said OP. We have the choice of what kind of life we'll live. Taking full responsibility for our choices can make even failure [like when the ICO we invested in, failed in some ways] feel like a success – we'll know we did our best and we'll have gained valuable experience for next time. Dealing with cryptocurrencies, we should always take the time to ask questions and carefully analyze all the options at hand. Do not get so focused on the immediate consequence but think about the endmost outcome we expect or desire. Remember : we are a result of the choices we make.

babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:36:06 PM

It is important to understand the right moment to perform these actions. Let's say now a lot of people sell ETH at 130-150$. I think this is a mistake. Of course it is necessary to analyze but still nobody is insured from losses.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:13:07 PM

Each player in the cryptocurrency market must necessarily understand that everything depends entirely on him and only a small percentage is good luck and market fluctuations. If you approach the process after having studied it from all sides, even in the most difficult situation you can find a profitable solution.
Many only learn this, good luck with this.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:26:21 PM

I believe that you have the right to make mistakes and they will serve you with invaluable experience. But you are right, having received the necessary lesson, take destiny into your own hands and analyze each project before investing in it. Only thanks to the thought-out strategy you will be able to act confidently and will not sell your coins during the next panic sale.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:30:13 PM

Yes, I agree with you. It all depends on us, on what decisions we will make. It is necessary to study this sphere of activity well in order to have good success in it. So do not wait for tomorrow, and study today.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:51:02 PM

To become very good at trading and investment,  you will have to go through different type of temptations and experience.  The result of you paying your dues will be you become a refined and skillful trader and investor!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: