Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33108 times)
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:54:07 AM

That is true our destiny was in our hand and it depends how do you use it here in crypto industry, if your destiny to be successful here in crypto currency i guess you must have tons of patience when there is bloody market.

kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:55:51 AM

You are right dude.
For anyone to be involved in this crypto currency usage, it must have taking a good sense of diligence and research attitude because there are many who doesn't even care about it at all and what ever is worth doing at all is worth doing well as you have said.
important research in doing anything, by researching so that you can understand movement or conditions. the strength, knowledge, and knowledge in you are the main thing to facilitate the running of any business or business, because fate is in your hands, so if you can do your best, you will be able to get it.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:11:22 AM

You are very right, i think that setting goals and targets is very important even if you are a trader or investor and then if the price reaches your target you should take profit and should not care where the market goes after you sell, there are more and more opportunities in the market to make more.
all kinds of business that we live are very dependent on our understanding, because profit and loss can occur if we are able to understand from the business, so if we want to enter the crypto trading trade, we must understand price movements, because with our understanding the profit potential we can get.
so learn and make trade simulations that can be a good capital.
Thats right. business and investment are not base on luck. they need intelligence in your strategies and skills in analysis. thats why in trading you have to study first before starting. so is business. all the results depend on your hand so sharpen your abilities so the chances of profit will be much greater..
karloscimot

Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:20:46 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
we should have a lot to find out about a project.
 we can understand everything through a learning process,  because in the crypto world everything that is in a hurry will produce bad results.
all the business of buying and selling that we do must go through a process of observation that is mature, so we can always benefit from trading.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 01:31:08 AM

I pretty much agree with this. If we want to join successful project, we should be not in a hurry to initiate things but rather we should plan first, read project's concept, and study possible outcome. Because if we did this strategy, maybe the outcone is only good things.
canaveralnonie

Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:41:33 AM

Why you all people used the word "destiny" on crypto currency world, if there's a lot of crypto whale who manipulate the destination of specific altcoins and etc... Think about it, the situation of your investment or altcoins is optional and not destiny or what ever.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:25:28 AM

In crypto world I don't think our destiny so I am not agree with you. Look at to btc, we rate it as the king of crypto it can be fail sometime. My opinion that our destiny in the crypto is depend on community even sometime depend on the developer team.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:46:35 AM

Yes, your opinion is very true that our destiny is in our own hands. With us continuing to learn to increase knowledge, of course, this will give good results. Whereas to get the benefits of Crypto, of course, we must have a good strategy. And must take the time to study the project or understand when to sell coins and buy coins.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:57:13 AM

Many people are now in a very depressed state because they cannot even get about the profit they were counting on. This all happens because at the present time the market is totally manipulated by a group of whales who do not allow Bitcoin to grow, and they do it intentionally. They play with futures and limit the growth of Bitcoin prices.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:17:12 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
Thank you for your suggestion. I now realize that short-term trading on the exchange is very easy to make judgment errors and miss out on more opportunities.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:59:15 AM

Analyze first when start investing at some project is more important, never make investment without know how their project is working, you always have keep and check about their featured of ICO and take profit with your investment.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:18:35 AM

The psychology of any person is such that it is very difficult for him to listen to the words of experienced comrades who say wise words to him. It usually happens that until a person himself falls into a rather complicated situation and does not receive his own personal experience (sometimes it is a very negative experience) - until then he will not follow any wise advice.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:49:38 AM

Probably that is true that our distiny is in our hand but in order to achieve your distiny you need a hard work just like here in crypto currency, you will not getting rich in the future if you have not patience and hard working in your job.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:59:22 AM

As I mentioned before, every move we make is actually affecting our future. No matter how bad the market is, there are coins available. It's very important to investigate them.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:09:11 AM

"It's our choice that defines who we are" that is my personal quote that I can relate to your topic where I myself is proud enough to my decision that's why I am still believing crypto will going to grow better.
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:15:58 AM

We live and survive based on the choices and decisions we take everyday. We rule our world that puts us in charge so anything one needs do, one should think it through before embarking on it.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:26:37 AM

Of course, you are right to say that our fate is only in our hands and we make decisions ourselves, but sometimes we need a kick in the ass so that a person starts to act)) not everyone is active and knows how to think, there are inert and non-sociable people who themselves cannot make decisions and listen to what others will tell them .. when hamsters are hairstyled, such people are very appreciated, it is they who are inspired and sowed panic to achieve their goals) in any case, all people are different, someone used to rely only on themselves, and someone relies only on the opinions of people .. but still I like you and advice, it is a pity not to hear all of them)
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:38:18 AM

You are right. we better take a moment to see or analyze the project or ico we want to invest. and to sell coins, there are already several examples of the price of coins that become high after we sell them. and there are some coins whose prices go up after being swapped.

Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:57:46 AM

Sometimes the analysis can not help, because someone stronger and richer can in a short time to make all your efforts come to naught, and all you have left is a handful of useless tokens that are good for nothing except to keep them in memory of past good times. We are all very dependent on the current situation on the market.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:01:25 AM

In short you don't blame others aside from yourself but learn from your mistake will eventually lift you up in the future because every decision you've made regarding holding or selling of your coin is upon yourself so never blame others with your own fault.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: