Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:26:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33116 times)
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:08:06 AM

Maybe I am aware that many also enter the crypto by relying on advice or decisions of others, I call it carried by the current. When something looks crowded so he will go and time loss will blame other people. This sort of thing I think that should be avoided and revamped because the result will be determined by yourself.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:16:01 AM

That's right.  No need to hurry, first you need to make sure that you will not work in vain!
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:31:46 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
You are completely right.  The study of the project is a very important component.  I also rely on my own intuition.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:38:57 AM

I appreciate this nice piece and will equally advise everyone just key into it. Personally,  i have ran into errors many times without a proper analysis of the project am joining to which eventually turned out serious regrets in the long run
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:51:31 AM

Absolutely  right It is not at all recommended that follow others advise and book losses ,rather it would be better to have thorough knowledge of all the crypto coin in which you are going to invest and make right decision of buy or sell and keep your destiny bright.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:44:37 AM

It is better to first check for the authenticity and genuineness of a project before going into it, than being in it and you now start hearing or reading something different.
If you already invest in a scam project, because you did not do any research, you will not be able to reverse the process again, to gat back your money.
So why not do the research first?
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:10:31 AM

exactly, don't ever rush into a decision. Every person who invests must expect profits through what they invest, but in fact they are often trapped in certain situations and conditions that ultimately suffer losses in investment. Every decision that we make in the end will return to our own self, for this reason, before investing, either buying or selling, think carefully and learn correctly so that we are not wrong in making a decision when it's time to buy and when to sell. in the end we will never regret what has become that decision.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:16:40 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

In crypto, like in life, we decide and choose what will happen to our investments. That is why it is important that we make proper research on the crypto that we decide to invest. Also, we should be discipline in hodling our assets. Don't be a weak hand and don't panic in every change in the value of our coin.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:21:04 AM

This is a challenge and words that help frustrating traders to awaken. I have seen so many people lose their entire assets, one has lost more than $ 1 million of his client's investment funds, ...
Many people still work hard again and we have no reason to give up. Try to change your strategy and continue to get rich. God never fails to care for diligent people. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 12:08:17 PM

That is totally true and straight to the point. We are now in the world of crypto where everything is unpredictable. We might succeed or we might fail and it all depends on our hands. We should be able to make a good decision because thats all that matters. We must equip ourselves with knowledge and experienced to guide us with our decisions.

KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:14:15 PM

Destiny is on my crypto. My hand would not be needed to change my destiny if I don't have any crypto to invest!
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 12:14:38 PM

we are here must determine our goal first. do we want to succeed in the near future? or be patient long term for huge profit? everything is in our hands, if we want to be patient, then we will definitely get the huge profit that we have long dreamed of.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:16:03 AM

Your words are entirely true our destiny is in our hands. It all depends on us how we handle the things in crypto market. We should not dependent on others. By our instinct we can succeed in the crypto world. In this market, who thinks without any rush, he/she achieves success. One must improve his/her skills to overcome all the challenges of crypto market even we must learn the trading skill and market behaviours so that we can take the best decision for ourselves.

harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:44:23 PM

very useful advice, analysis is needed before making a decision. never rush in making a decision if not then it will only cause regret later.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:18:38 PM

I totally agree with you on this, that our destiny is in our hands, because it is not applicable to cryptocurrency alone but also to other areas of life. You are 100% responsible for your life, so always take the decision that is best for you.

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:50:20 PM

I am agree with you. Never regret on our investment and keep optimistic. Cryptocurrency is new investment instrument and i am believe the market will growing more faster. If we hold it for long term, its more profitable and we should not panic with market condition
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:57:01 PM

That's right, you always need to know what exactly you want ... Only a properly formulated goal will help achieve a result!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 01:57:18 PM

the token have with the index as containing the use of different unit of indication on initiating use of contrast on strategics as the decision on investors to work on customs of examination on appealing release from the developer of service for the public audience.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:15:27 PM

Yes, we must continue to learn to gain knowledge because our destiny is in our own hands. And we must have time to do research on the ICO project and be careful. Many projects are currently failing and of course, we don't want to get it.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:07:24 PM

As investors and bounty hunters, we are responsible for our actions and inactions on the crypto market. If you continue to dump potential coins earned through bounty hunting, we would not be able to maximize our income and would always regret it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: